Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok heres thiers weapons and who owns them

Squall
Lion heart

Rinoa
shooting star

quistis
save the queen

zell
ehrgeiz

selphie
strange vision

irvine
exeter
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I noticed no one is posting an answer to this question so ill ask one.

Q. in FF9 name all the zodiac coin locations and what reward you get of queen stella in treno?
Guest .Daimajin.
Posted
uh-huh >_>;

aries: dali windmill
gemini: treno, fountain
leo: left tower of alexandria
libra: madain sari fountain
sagittarius: lindblum commercial square
aquarius: ipsen heritage entrance
taurus: treno, behind item shop
cancer: burmecia, behind an overturned cart
virgo: black mage village, inn
scorpio: kuwan cave spring
capricorn: dargeleo library
pisces: invincible
ophiuchus: see scorpio

you get an hammer from her that you can use in the legendary syntesis shop
(or keep it fro an extended ending >_>)

where can you find a chocobo in ffmq ?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
... [spoiler]he comes up for air. [/spoiler] or, alternatively, he [spoiler] he walks off the airship and meets Jecht and Auron in mid-air[/spoiler]. I'll TRY to give a hard question.

What kind of skills and how many of each do you need to unlock the blue mage type in FF Tactics?
  • 1 month later...
Guest Arucard
Posted
um...
i'm fairly sure that there is no blue mage in ff tactics
unless u mean a black mage...
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, he must mean FFTA. In which case the answer is one black mage a-ability and one white mage a-ability.

Also, you can't just jump in with a question, Box Hoy. You have to answer one correctly, and [i]then[/i] you get to ask one. So, here's a question from me, since I answered CrH's.

[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, what is the favorite food of Selkies?[/color]
Posted
Fish, I think

Question: In Final Fantasy: [color=black]Crystal Chronicles, How do you get the final weapon for the spear people? Sorry I can't remember their names...[/color]
  • 10 months later...
Posted
[QUOTE=Zeh][color=royalblue]

Q) What is Vivi's Mage Number? Example: The mages in the Black Mage Villiage all have numbers, "Mr. 244", "Mr. 266", etc. Vivi's is "Mr.___"

Hint: It's his name...

A) lesse, that hint gives it away Vivi = VV
VV = X
X = 10
Vivi = Mr. 10

you shouldn't give it away like that o.O [/color][/QUOTE]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]I read on a Final Fantasy site that Vivis number would be 66, that isn't right at all. I've never heard an opinion like yours.. here's what they thought:[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]VI = 6[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]+[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]VI =6[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]________[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]66[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]I think thats wrong cuz, 66 would be spelled LXVI[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]or XXXXXXVI[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][i]whut do you think? :lecture:[/i][/font][/center]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Well, VIVI isn't a correct roman numeral, so it could be mean a few things depending on how you look at it. It could be VI + VI = 12, V + IV + I = 10, VI and VI = 66, or maybe even V and IV and I = 541. ... And considering how I don't remember if they ever actually tell you his number in the game, I'll leave it at that, heh.

But anyway, while speculation about the meaning of Vivi's name is interesting, the quiz threads died out a quite a while ago, and we'd kind of like to keep them dead now. I always liked them as a way for people to learn more about whatever series the quiz is about, but they attracted a lot of spammy posts. So like the others, I'll be closing this.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...