Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
actually for a nu mou illusionist you need to master 3 white mage abilities and 5 black mage abilities, levels have nthing to do with it this time around. (sadly)

question: whats the name Ares zodiac monster. (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Razzamataz [/i]
[B]actually for a nu mou illusionist you need to master 3 white mage abilities and 5 black mage abilities, levels have nthing to do with it this time around. (sadly)

question: whats the name Ares zodiac monster. (Final Fantasy Tactics) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. I don't think he meant experience levels, but the number of abilities mastered from that job.

As for how to get Adamant Armor in FFIV, I know you need to get a Rat Tail (I think that's what it's called--some kind of tail), and take it to that mine near... Gah, can't remember the name of the village. It's that one on the little tiny island, where you can buy silver equipment. Anyway, if you go to the mine you can trade the Rat Tail for some Adamant. Then you take the Adamant to the smith in the underworld, and he'll forge some Adamant Armor for you. I forget which enemy you get the tail from, but I'm pretty sure it's one of them that you fight on surface of the moon or in the Luner Path caves.

Bleh, I've forgotten too much about FFIV; I really need to replay it. I know there's a lot missing, but will you accept that?[/color]
Posted
sorry razzamataz, i meant abilities(had trouble articulating my words that night).

Actually Desbreko, the rat tail is used in getting the excalibur. you did get the location stuff right...i think. for the answer, i'd really prefer the name of the item(it's a tail item) and the monster you get it from(the names of both are related).

does anyone know?
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, I know the Rat Tail was used it getting the Excalibur, I just thought that maybe you got another one for the Adamant Armor. Anyway, for some reason, I'm thinking the name of the tail is the Pink Tail. I have no idea if that's right, it just came to mind. And I still can't remember the name of the monster. >_<[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Cool. *commits the names to memory again*

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what are three kinds of weapons that Cecil can use as a Paladin?[/color]
Posted
way too easy
A: holy swords, knight swords, axes(i might as well name them all), daggers(except the knife), the staff, cure, and mythril staff, and bows/arrows

Q: in FFX, what are the names of the two members of the Crusaders found in Besaid at the beginning of the game?
Posted
Gatta and Luzzu are the names of the Crusaders that you meet in Besaid. I can't remember though, [spoiler]which one of them dies from Operation Mi'ihen. Whether it be Gatta or Luzzu. But still one of them dies.[/spoiler]
Guest Jessica_Halo
Posted
Capture all the required fiends on Mt. Gagazet then return to the monster arena owner in the Calm Lands. As a reward, the arena owner gives you the Blossom Crown. You must also possess all of the other aeons, including Yojimbo and Anima.
Then go to Remiem Temple in the Calm Lands. After you defeat Spathi, Belgemine will give you the Flower Sceptre. After defeating all the aeons at Remeim Temple, use the Blossom Crown and Flower Scepter on the door in the back to unseal it and acquire the Magus Sisters. Sandy has the strongest physical attack.
Question: What does Mr. Monkey tell you when you first encounter him in Final Fantasy VIII during the Obel Lake side quest?
Guest BlitzBallOwns
Posted
Mr.Monkey says "You Suck"



Question: In Final Fantasy 4. How do you get Excalibur?

[size=1][color=CC0000]Uh... what's this? You're meant to answer a question before you can answer one matey.. -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]

I did. Jessica asked what Mr.Monkey tells you during Obel. And I said "Mr.Monkey says 'You Suck'." Thats the answer.

[size=1][color=CC0000]Yeah oh well. Try not to double post next time, the Edit button is there for a reason. FFVIII sucks anyway. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Jessica_Halo
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Yes, thats right, mr Monkey does say "You suck"[/COLOR] :D
Posted
go to Kokkol's Smithy in the Underworld talk to the sleeping smithy and show him the Adamant. he'll take the Adamant and the Legend sword, and head downstairs to fix it up. then he'll give you the Excalbur sword

Q.In Final Fantasy V [spoiler]who kills Galuf and how?[/spoiler]
Guest BlitzBallOwns
Posted
A:: Technically thats two questions....but it doesnt matter i suppose. ...... Only all I know is that Xdeath offs him....

If thats good enuf...try this one out :::

Q::In FFTactics, What 2 items do you need for the Materia Armor mission ?
Posted
[color=indigo]I think he means the Dark Armor mission in FF Tactics Advance, which you need [b]two pieces of Materite[/b] for. (Argh! I only have one, so I haven't been able to do it!)

[b]Question:[/b] In FF Tactics Advance, which two job classes can be used by the most races? (There's two with the same amount).[/color]
Guest BlitzBallOwns
Posted
Yeah I meant the Dark Armor.

Answer: Okay. Viera Exclusive......


Fencer (No Prerequisite) [Ritz is a Fencer at the start]
Red Mage (1x Fencer)
Elementalist (1xWhite Mage/1x Fencer) [Ritz is this too]
Sniper (2x Archer)
Assasin (1x Sniper / 2x Elementalist)
Summoner (2x Elementalist/2x White Mage)


Question: In Final Fantasy X. What bird from Final Fantasy 4 makes a cameo in Al Bhed Desert?

Hint: This bird didn't like Cecil using his dark sword on it. But was fine with the Paladin Sword.


Edit===

Ritz is also a Red Mage later on.
Posted
[color=green]I believe it is the Zu, but I'm unsure. I'll wait for verification on this.^^

EDIT:

[b]Q:[/b] In Final Fantasy 8, name each and every one of the final weapons you can get.

Simple, but quick.[/color]
Guest BlitzBallOwns
Posted
Yup. Its the Zu. I remember killing millions of them before I went to Mt.Ordeal....Ah the easy Exp and Money...How I miss thee.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...