OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

[color=blue]This is my sad attempt to bring the Final Fantasy forum back to life! The Final Fantasy Quiz!

In this game/quiz, all you have to do is answer the question correctly, then give a question. Example:

Q) In Final Fantasy VIII, Cid Kramer's wife is Edea [Matron] Kramer. In what disc does Sorceress Edea get posessed by Sorceress Adel?
--end first post--

--reply--
A) Edea gets posessed by Sorceress Adel in Disc Two.

Q) Where is Kashkabald Desert Located?
--end reply--
Get it? Well, here's the first question, and it is an easy one...

Q) What is Vivi's Mage Number? Example: The mages in the Black Mage Villiage all have numbers, "Mr. 244", "Mr. 266", etc. Vivi's is "Mr.___"

Hint: It's his name...[/color]

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]

Q) What is Vivi's Mage Number? Example: The mages in the Black Mage Villiage all have numbers, "Mr. 244", "Mr. 266", etc. Vivi's is "Mr.___"

Hint: It's his name...

A) lesse, that hint gives it away Vivi = VV
VV = X
X = 10
Vivi = Mr. 10

you shouldn't give it away like that o.O [/COLOR]

U forgot to ask a question.
[b]0101010101010101010101010101010101[/b]

A: I thought Vivi didn't have a number. I thought he was a prototype. And if I'm wrong, might it be 12?

Question: What is the giant elephant-like thing in FF X called?

A: Don't know what you mean by "Sephiroth Clones"... Vincent? Jenova? Aeris's ex? Dunno...

Q: Who was the summon-monster of water before Leviathan?

[size=1][color=crimson]You cannot ask a question when you haven't even answered the previous one. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

[size=1][color=crimson][b]Answer:[/b] Her full name is Princess Garnet Til Alexadros 17th.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFV, what is Siren's weakness when she turns undead?

(I think her name is Siren, she is the boss after you get off the Ship's Graveyard)

PS. Can you guys try to ask better questions, not just these quick-fire questiosn?[/size][/color]

An answer to Break's question so we can get it out of the way...

A) Since Undeads are usually weak against either Life/Holy/Light attacks, I'd say "Siren's" weakness is either Light, Holy, or Life attacks.

As for Desbreko's question, I have not a clue.

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Would that be Mog and a Gold Hairpin? I remember something like that happening on my brother's game, but it never happened on mine, so I'm not sure.

Well, I guess I'll put up a question in case I'm right.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, there is an enemy that can be found in the overworld that uses Ultima on you. What is that enemy, and where can it be found?[/color]

Oh, let's just ALL ignore my question, feh! :therock: C'mon Break, you don't have to be such a purist; this is for FUN, we're not playing "Who want's to be a millionaire?"! And I see that other people are asking questions before they can answer as well...

Question was: Which water-summon came before Leviathan in the series?
It's not THAT hard to answer!

Now this is no fun anymore...:(

[color=indigo]Doomtrain? ...Do you mean the GhostTrain? If so, no. That's not in the overworld, and it doesn't use Ultima on you. If it did, it would be an impossible fight, seeing as how early on in the game that is.

Oh, and Sage, the answer is Laviatan, which is in FFII on the SNES. :p[/color]