OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

Whoops, I guess I've done a little error! :bluesweat: Leviathan was in FF 4 too! (And I guess in FF5 as well...)

Anyhow, I was asking the water-summon in FF 6, which is Bismarck, so that's the answer...

Well, there seems to be no questions to be answered now, so I guess I'll make up another one [ff9 spoiler included!!]:

Q: In FF9, where was the next time you saw Cleyrans AFTER the destruction of their city? (Wonder if anybody understood...)

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, there is an enemy that can be found in the overworld that uses Ultima on you. What is that enemy, and where can it be found?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] I can't exacly remember the name...it's brontosaurus or something of the sort, and it can be found at a forest next to The Veldt I believe.

[b]Question:[/b] Beh...*thinks* In FFVI, what is the item you recieve from the brontosaurus thing mentioned above, and what does it do?[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, it's Brachosaur, or Brontosaur, or something like that. Not sure on the exact spelling.

[b]Answer:[/b] You get Economizers from them, which are relics that make every spell cost only 1 MP.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what are the names of the four Fiends?[/color]

[color=indigo]Some of the spellings are a bit off, but hey, you knew the elements for each one, so whatever. :)

[b]Answer:[/b] Earrings, which raise a character's magic power, are more powerful when paired.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIX, what is Steiner's last name?[/color]

The answer to my Cleyran question was Daguerreo library.

Agh, I would've known the Steiner-questions, but all the others are out of my knowledge...

So a new question:

Q: What was Mog's wife's name in the Mog-game in Gold Saucer in FF7? (You can almost guess it if you don't know it...)

[size=1][color=crimson]It isn't a Steiner question. It's about Chrono Trigger. oO -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

EDITED: HEY! My post...*carries it away from Break's reach jealously* ;) Okay, what are you referring to? I said I would've known the Steiner-questions that got answered, but not the others (meaning the Chrono-question as well). You can be so confusing sometimes, Break... :worried:

[size=1][color=crimson]Whoops, I'm sorry. v_v I must've misread your post. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=crimson]The Elemental Materia.

[b]Question[/b]: Name three characters in FF7 that also made an appearance in ChronoTrigger.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Uh, is that a trick question or are you just fooling around @_@ Eh, no character's from FF7 made an appearance in Chrono Trigger, I mean, it came out way before. You might be thinking of Chrono Cross...but...eh...*falls over*[/color]

[color=crimson]My bad, only one of them made it to FF7. (one of the chara's names sounded so much like one of the OTHER chara's) :blush: They are very minor charas in ChronoTrigger, too; in FF7, he's a bit more prominent, but only on the first disk.

Double Kudos if you know the two sets of three I'm talking about.

Triple if you can name the spot where you can hear Norstein Bekkler's (CT) evil laugh in FF7. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=crimson]My bad, only one of them made it to FF7. (one of the chara's names sounded so much like one of the OTHER chara's) :blush: They are very minor charas in ChronoTrigger, too; in FF7, he's a bit more prominent, but only on the first disk.

Double Kudos if you know the two sets of three I'm talking about.

Triple if you can name the spot where you can hear Norstein Bekkler's (CT) evil laugh in FF7. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Biggs/Vicks and Wedge are two of them. Actually, Vicks is another name for the Biggs character; Biggs was originaly called Vicks in FF VI/III. I don't know the third one, unless you're counting the Mazamune.

Erg! I SHOULD KNOW WHERE THIS LAUGH IS FROM! The closest I can think of is at the Golden Saucer Inn area (Ghost Square), in the store, talking to the Pumpkin. It's a bit deeper, but I think it sounds like it. EDIT: I didn't see A's post.

My question: WHat is the name of the Fiend of Fire in the original Final Fantasy?[/color]

[color=crimson]The two sets I meant were, as Nerdsy pretty much pointed out, Vicks, Wedge, and Piette from Bekkler's Tent of Horror (CT) and Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge from FF7.

You can hear Bekkler's evil laugh in the hotel room--pop the closet open.

Nerdsy's turn it is, and I have NO idea. Are we talking Mystic Quest or the first Final Fantasy?[/color]

[b]Q: What weapon of Clouds in FFVII has triple materia growth?[/b]

[COLOR=royalblue]Apocalypse of course is the correct answer. For some reason, dunno what was in my head, but i was thinking of the Organics o.O which IS wrong...[/COLOR]

[b]Q: What is the name of the Fiend of Fire in the original Final Fantasy?[/b]

[COLOR=royalblue]Malice, the Fiend of Fire, found in Gurgu Volcano if my memory serves me correctly.

Question: What is the easiest way to get a Golden Choco in FFVII? [/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Easiest or least time consuming? I consider taking the long, breeding method (easier to me) than trying to take down the RUBY Weapon for the Desert Rose to give to the Kalm traveler in exchange for a Golden Choco. (I don't think this was an option in the Japanese version though--no RUBY or EMERALD in that game.)

Or you could always Gameshark it. ;)[/color]

[color=crimson]You mean six. ;) I know you did.
#1--Sector 5, kid's room
#2--First floor of ShinRa HQ
#3--Lobby of Ghost Hotel
#4--in the weapons shop at Cosmo Canyon
#5--in Cosmo Canyon's inn
#6--right in Wutai, in Yuffie's basement room

Shifting gears to FFX, name all the different types of Flan enemies. (HINT: there are seven of them.)[/color]

Yeah Ginny... I meant Six... I was fried earlier today. I was all in my work midset and then was told that I didn't have to come in. Yay for me but now I just got up from sleeping five hours so yeah.....

[b]Q:Which Aeon in FFX has a second overkill skill and how do you obtain it?[/b] And I belive you mean Overdrive. ;)

A: Yojimbo? You have to unlock Aurons Masamune.