Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] [b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what enemy do you have to fight to get the Crystal Sword?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] You have to fight Wyvern to get the Crystal Sword.

[b]Question:[/b](I guess this is considered FF) In the Movie (FF:TSW) what is Aki's last name? [/COLOR]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]Q(FF9): What year did the 15th Lindblum War start? (Yes, this is a Ragtime Mouse quiz question.) [/B][/QUOTE]


Actually thats not a Ragtime Mouse question.It doesn't say 15th Lindblum war.Just plain Lindblum war.

The Question Ragtime mouse about the Lindblum war is:The War in Lindblum started in the year.......

I didn't include the year it was.....anyways it is 1600

If it wasn't the question....than it isn't a Ragtime question

If it was the answer here's the Question


Q: In FFIX,which weapon Zidane needs to have to use his Dyne ability, Grand Lethal?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OoT: I'm confused about the Ragtime Mouse asks you this question:You can defeat Ragtimer.
Posted
[b][size=1]
Actually, the question [i]did[/i] say the 15th Lindblum War ;)
And it [i]didn't[/i] start in 1600. (1601, lol)
And you can defeat the Ragtime Mouse :)
[/b]
I love the random knowledge I possess :whoops:

EDIT: I fixed tag, and I have no idea about your Dyne question.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Q: In FFIX,which weapon Zidane needs to have to use his Dyne ability, Grand Lethal? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] 'tis the Angel Bless ;)

[b]Question:[/b] How many Buster Swords could Cloud chuck if Cloud could chuck Buster Swords??

[b]Real Question: [/b]In FFX, what is the name of the first sword Tidus recieves? [/COLOR]
Posted
[b][size=1]Auron gives the Longsword to Tidus, lol.
[/b]
I was going to say Brotherhood at first, seen as though the Longsword is more or less automatically equipped onto you without choice at the beginning, like Cloud's Buster etc.

Next question goes to whoever posts next, or if I edit on one...whichever comes first..
:)

EDIT: Londsword = Longsword now ;)

[color=red]RE-EDIT: My question is still up for grabs, BTW:
FF7, what are the names of Aeris' real parents, and the woman who raised her?[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]
EASY QUESTION: FF7, what are the names of Aeris' real parents, and the woman who raised her?[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


Ifalno and Professor Gast.

Hard Question:In FF7,When Tifa is strapped onto a chair,how do you make her escape?Include the buttons you pushed to make her escape.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Actually thats not a Ragtime Mouse question.It doesn't say 15th Lindblum war.Just plain Lindblum war.

The Question Ragtime mouse about the Lindblum war is:The War in Lindblum started in the year.......

I didn't include the year it was.....anyways it is 1600

If it wasn't the question....than it isn't a Ragtime question

If it was the answer here's the Question


Q: In FFIX,which weapon Zidane needs to have to use his Dyne ability, Grand Lethal?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OoT: I'm confused about the Ragtime Mouse asks you this question:You can defeat Ragtimer. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, he asks the true or false question: The 15th Lindblum War started in 1600. The answer is false. It started in 1601.
Posted
Hey, whatever happened to my question? If this quiz is going to happen right, we can't have three questions going at once.

[color=indigo]Flash is right, people--only one question should be up for answering at a time. And if you're going to answer a question, please make sure to also ask one, as that will both help keep the quiz moving, and help to keep multiple questions from popping up. - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Hard Question:In FF7,When Tifa is strapped onto a chair,how do you make her escape?Include the buttons you pushed to make her escape. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b]To free her, press the following buttons: X, X, Triangle, X and Triangle, Triangle and Circle, Circle. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B][b]What is the secret to beating Omega Weapon in FFV?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b]You use the Bolt3 Sword ability.

[b]Question:[/b] How many different characters were there in FFIV? Name them.[/COLOR]
Posted
14 and they are Terra, Lock, Sabin, Edgar, Celes, Shadow, Cyan, Gau, Setzer, Mog, Strago, Relm, Umaro and Gogo.

Alright.. spoiler, so it will be hid. (ffx) [spoiler]Sin is a (blank) for (blank)[/spoiler]
Posted
[color=indigo]He said FFIV, Bremma, not FFVI...

[b]Answer:[/b] There are 12 characters in FFIV--Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Rydia, Edge, Cid, Tellah, Yang, Palom, Porom, FuSoYa, and Edward.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, how do you turn the Legend sword into the Excalibur sword?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]He said FFIV, Bremma, not FFVI...

[b]Answer:[/b] There are 12 characters in FFIV--Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Rydia, Edge, Cid, Tellah, Yang, Palom, Porom, FuSoYa, and Edward.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, how do you turn the Legend sword into the Excalibur sword?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] When you're in the underworld, there is a man in the middle to right southern part of it, and if you bring the legend to him, he'll take it from you and make it into Excalibur. You have to come back later to recieve it.

[b]Question:[/b] Whats the name of the random enemy you encounter in FFX? [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] Hmmm.... Banon I believe.

[b]Question: [/b]In how many Final Fantasy games, do you go to the moon?[/COLOR]
Posted
Answer: well, I've only played a few FF games, but from what I know of, I don't believe any. Of course, I could be wrong, but...

Question: In FFX, how many times do you fight Seymour, and give me all of his names, but you don't have to include anyone that fights with him, just Seymour himself
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, you go to the moon in FFIV... I dunno, in FFIX, does Terra count as a moon? If so, that's another one. I haven't played II, III, V, VIII, or X, though, so I don't know about those.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sniglefager [/i]
[B]Answer: well, I've only played a few FF games, but from what I know of, I don't believe any. Of course, I could be wrong, but...
[/B][/QUOTE]

It'd kinda be a pointless question if that was the answer, lol. I mean, I could say, 'How many FF games have there been where a Sausage named Horatio was a sub-character?'. You know where I'm coming from?--I sure don't.
Posted
Final Fantasy Games To Go To The Moon: 5.

It's just a guess, but you have IX, VIII, IV, III (I think that was the moon. Lol.) if not, Anthologies.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]How's this to clear things up (i did mean moon though, terra was terra... moon was... well a moon like on IV...)

[b]Question:[/b] How many times to you go to different planets (moons included) in all the games? [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]Ah, then I believe it's all of 'em. Does space count? Like in MQ to battle the King of Darkness(or whoever)? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Just name every single time you leave the planet you begin the game with... space counts, moons count, planets, EVERYTHING! [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...