OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

[b][size=1]Well seen as though everyone's taking so long, I'm going to type up as much as I know...someone else can put in the old school ones, and ask the question:

FFVII - You go to space, in one of the Huge Materia quests
FFVIII - You go to space during the [spoiler]Rinoa is found to be a sorceress[/spoiler] part
FFIX - You go Terra
FFX - [spoiler]Well...Spira's not a dream is it? So it isn't the same world as the one you start in either :p[/spoiler][/b]

There...now someone else do FF1-6[/size]

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Just name every single time you leave the planet you begin the game with... space counts, moons count, planets, EVERYTHING! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]What about going to the middle of the Earth?

I'm going to name all I know...

FFI, I'm guessing by a picture I've seen of a map that you go offworld. I'm not going to put money on it, though.

FFIV, [spoiler]you go to the moon, and the middle of the earth, if that counts.[/spoiler]

FFV, [spoiler]you go to X-Death's planet.[/spoiler]

FFVI, [spoiler]you go to the land of the Espers.[/spoiler]

Everything else A mentioned all ready. [/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Or, more specifically, a Phoenix Down. If it hits, it'll kill the Gi Natak with only one hit.

And now, since you didn't ask a question, I'm stealing your spot. :p

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, how many times do you fight on the Opera House stage, and who/what do you fight each time?[/color]

o_O;

Uh, Des, X-Potions and Elixirs restore Full HP, therefore instantly kill Gi Natak anyway. Phoenix Down doesn't hit as often though, where as the other two I mentioned have a 100% success rate.

So :p to you.

[color=indigo]Well, sure, but who wants to waste an X-Potion or Elixer when they can just use a cheap Phoenix Down, even if it does take two or three to get it to work? And besides, I just said something so I could ask a question because you didn't. :D - Desbreko[/color]

[size=1][color=crimson]Two or three? It took me over ten with a Phoenix Down. O_O -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]If Axel--Ignition's answer was right,I will steal the question :D.

In FFIX,Does Pheonix Down instantly kill the boss "SoulCage" or drop it's HP to 1? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] It kills him.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIX, how many times do you have to fight Kuja/Kuja tranced?[/color]

Kuja - Once [spoiler] after defeating the White Dragon he always rides, followed by Garland.[/spoiler]
Trance Kuja - Once [spoiler]At the very end of the game, 2nd to last boss.[/spoiler]

If that's right, In FFIX, what is the easiest way to defeat the boss inside the Iifa Tree, and for extra credit, what is his name?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]If that's right, In FFIX, what is the easiest way to defeat the boss inside the Iifa Tree, and for extra credit, what is his name? [/B][/QUOTE]
Use phoenix down, and his name is Soulcage.

Axel-Ignition: Elixer, Robe of Lords, Dark Matter, and Pummice Piece.

Q: In FFIX, who do you sell Doga's Artifact to?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]Use phoenix down, and his name is Soulcage.

Axel-Ignition: Elixer, Robe of Lords, Dark Matter, and Pummice Piece.

Q: In FFIX, who do you sell Doga's Artifact to?

[/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] The Doga?s Artifact is sold to some guy at the Synthesis Shop, in Treno. He offers ya 10k for it.

[b]Question:[/b] In how many different games does Cid appear? Name them.[/COLOR]

You left out the strongest cid of them all! Orlandu from FFt! he was T.G. Cid (thunder god), and could beat the living crap out of the mechanic cids, heh even the spear-carrying cid from FF7 would be blasted to pieces. As for moogles I know they were in FF5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Tactics, and X in some places, I don't remember any in 4 and I'm not sure about FF3j.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]Cid was in FFI, FFII, FFIV, FFV, FFT, FFA, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, and probably FFX...

[/QUOTE]

[color=red]You forgot Kingdom Hearts :p

Nah, you really don't need it seeing this is all about Final Fantasy. But meh like to pick on people :p[/color]

Valen, you forgot the Cid in FF6, he was emperor Gestahl's engineer there.

Heh, someone said that there's no FF-game without a Cid... ;)

Me wanna ask!
Q: Game is FF6 (yes, again...). Where do you find Relm in the World of Ruin as you regather your characters?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]Nope.. Pilot Cid Highwind of FFVII ;)[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Good to see he quit smoking and took up toothpicks o_O [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]Valen, you forgot the Cid in FF6, he was emperor Gestahl's engineer there.

Heh, someone said that there's no FF-game without a Cid... ;)

Me wanna ask!
Q: Game is FF6 (yes, again...). Where do you find Relm in the World of Ruin as you regather your characters? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] Ya find Relm in the cave on the Veldt I think, i may be wrong -_-

Next question to the next poster, i can't think of many more. [/COLOR]