OtakuBoards

I'm happy

Guest Soft mush

Guest Soft mush
I don't know why. I just woke up this morning and realised that I'm a happy person. It's the best feeling ever. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]I don't know why. I just woke up this morning and realised that I'm a happy person. It's the best feeling ever. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Woo hoo! Mushy in a good mood :D...where ya been lately?[/color]

[b]I could be happier, but I'm ok....
coz um,..i ticked Piro off the night before last on aim [u]and[/u] aol,...so he blocked me,...so i stopped comin here,...i come back, and some guy (different s/n from Piro) starts basically flamin me,...his aim s/n's monkeypooonyou,...so I don't know whether it piro or not,...but he warned me quite a lot as well,..but meh,..[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I'm not so happy because I could be getting married.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]THEN DONT MARRY HER!![/b] you'll be miserable for the rest of your life..**** dude. i've seen women gets hurt by this..it'll be better off to not marrying her than she founds out after your marriage is turning into ****. tell her straight how you feel.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I woke up this morning and realized I had to go to school.... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya, I would be happy, if I didn't have [B]THREE[/B] English papers due tomorrow...oh geeze, I have yet again managed to put my homework off 'till the very last moment...when will I learn...

...I'm no longer happy.:mad:

[color=indigo]Well that's good that you are happy[/color]:):)

[QUOTE]
[i]Originally posted by Sephiroth: [/i]

[b]I'm happy because I'm going to be a father....

I'm not so happy because I could be getting married....[/b][/QUOTE]

Why aren't you happy that you could be getting married?...You do love her right....Then why wouldn't you be happy?