OtakuBoards

Help !!!

boothten

[color=deeppink] [size=1]lol. Next time, you should pm Medra about these. ^_^'

But... Godmodding is when you take over your character, make him really powerful. It's where you don't lost, and never get hit in a spar. Soo.. it's like... getting shot, and saying you're immortal.[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I'm not a roleplayer at all, but I'm wondering just how one is supposed to dictate these things.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Well, since you kinda control your char as well as the others, godmodding would be... for example:

? Making it so your char beats all the bad guys [i]very[/i] easily. (*Shoots, everyone dies*)
? Making it so your char never gets hit, and always hurts the other person.
? Making another person's char do everything you char wants, or you want. (Making them die in your post, Making them say they've fallen in love with someone; changing their personell)
? Or, just taking over a battle scene, spar...etc.

(isn't sure if she isn't guilty of these... :bluesweat)[/color] [/size]

Unless I'm mistaking, it's in one of the sets of rules... either the Otaku rules or the "Note to Sparrers" thread... I'll have to check... I remember seeing something about it... but big example would be a one-on-one battle, you come in with a knife and instantly kill the opponent with a slash to the throat, nearly cutting their head off. Your opponent has no way of attacking in their next post, thus making it a completely unfair battle. That ruins the fun of a spar, causing some people to never spar again, especially if that was their first spar ever.