Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Mc Donald's got YU-Gi-Oh! cards in their "Mighty Kids Meals"

They are giving out some type of Cd with songs from the CD "Music to Duel By".

In side the package is a small random pack with 2 cards

The cards are:

Mp1-001 Millenium Shield Ultra Rare
Mp1-002 Cosmo Queen Ultra Rare
Mp1-003 Goddess Of Whim Super Rare
Mp1-004 Frog the Jam
Mp1-005 Yaranzo
Mp1-006 Takriminos Super Rare
Mp1-007 Stuffed Animal
Mp1-008 Megasonic Eye
Mp1-009 Yamadron
Mp1-010 Three Legged Zombies
Mp1-011 Flying Penguin
Mp1-012 Fairy's Gift
Mp1-013 Ushi Oni
Mp1-014 Turtle Bird
Mp1-015 Dark-Piercing Light

Upper Deck says that theese cards are suitable for tournament play
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I don't even know most of those cards, but I saw the commercial. I will still go, but I'm hoping to get a Millenium Eye to go with my defensive deck.
[/color]
Posted
Actually UD is rumored to going to allow DDS, EDS, and FM promos in tournaments.
Just a rumor though.

for McDonalds, there are really only a two good cards that are worth using. Cosmo Queen and Millenium Shield. I'm particularly after Cosmo Queen myself. Its powerful.
Posted
Buying 16 meals didn't mean you had to [i]eat[/i] 16 meals.
Althoguh I tried getting to McDonalds..I had no luck.

Off to the trading post to see what I can find. Lol.
:Hopes to find several other desperate collectors with Cosmo Queens::
Posted
And you expected it to install??? I mean yeah they say its a workable CD-ROM, but come on. Its probably been scratched to hell and back. I wouldn't waste my time with the CD iggy. I really do want that Queen of Cosmos and the Mellineum sheild puls that magic card, its like Shadow of Eyes except you can play it instead of having to play it face down first.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]plus that magic card, its like Shadow of Eyes except you can play it instead of having to play it face down first. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
Does anyone happen to have the name of that card? My friends and I (I'm the only one with Shadow of Eyes) always seem to get Labyrinth Walls onto the field, but I never happen to have Shadow of Eyes.

Now, a magic card, that would work great because then I would just be able to flip it over whenever I actually have a suitable monster on the field to destroy it, taking away a good chunk of their lifepoints.
[/color]
Posted
thats why i just don't buy CDs that have been exposed to deep fat fried food, iggy just pitch the stupid disc save yourself the aggravation.
Posted
Maybe they want to promote Yugi with putting cards in Happy Meals so that the kids' parents' would have to buy it for them ??? Or maybe they just want more $ after the incident with the mother sueing them for fattening her son.
Posted
I HATE MICKEY D's! FOR THE PAST TWO TIMES I ATE THERE SINCE THE PROMO STARTD HEY GAVE ME... Pinnochio... and that's not the saddest part...the REALLY sad thing is... They didn't even know what toys they were carrying at the time...
Posted
[size=1][color=blue][font=century gothic]

Same thing happened to me today! I went and bought a meal hoping to get some cards and I end up getting a Pinocchio toy thing. I got so angry. I am going to try again tomorrow.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
Nooooooooooo... It comes with the Mighty Kids Meal...I even asked one of my friends from school who has one... Even one the commercial it says that it comes with it. Besides, My step-dad TOLD them to mMAKE SURE that they put YGO, but did they listen, noooooooooooooooooooooo.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
You also have to take into consideration that it's a limited offer. If there was already a rush of people trying to get the cards, they probably cleaned your local McDonalds out. I will go eventually, but for the time being, I can live without it. I got Time Wizard for Christmas and that will hold me over until I get some new cards :p I got some other good cards for Christmas, but that's not the point of the topic. Just keep trying, but they're probably all out of the cards.
[/color]
Posted
My friend got the cards.
Luckily she got Cosmo Queen. Now to trade >.<

But everywhere I've checked they have nothing.
McDonalds must be a popular place now...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...