Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=blue][font=century gothic]

1.) Beckett Yu-Gi-Oh Magazine (Issue #3)
2.) Full year subscription to Beckett Yu-Gi-Oh magazine
3.) Full year subscription to National Geographic Magazine
4.) Renewed subscription to Nickelodeon Magazine
5.) Navy blue, long-sleeved Abercrombie Shirt
6.) Gray, long-sleeved Abercrombie Shirt
7.) New Abercrombie Fierce Cologne
8.) Two pairs of Abercrombie Boxers
9.) Abercrombie Taboggan
10.) Lava Lamp
11.) Model Car

Plus: My parents are paying for all new equipment for a brand new terrarium, since I grow carnivorous plants and the harsh Texas sunlight and weather is too much for the plants. This will in the long run cost somehwere around $400 dollars. Then in the spring time they will buy me a lot of new plants. Yeah!


I got some other stuff aswell, yet I kinda forgot what everything else was. That was all I could remember.[/size][/color][/font]
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=arial]I'm gonna make a wild observation and guess that you like A&F? :cross: lol, anywho.

I just spent my Christmas money on a shirt, some jewelry, and a Vash the Stampede doll/action figure thingy(it's about a foot tall). man, I love that thing :toothy:. so those could go under Christmas presents too I guess.[/FONT]
Posted
*Coughs* Well my parents are divorced, so I get presents from my dad on Christmas Eve, so I basically have two christmas's.-END LIFE STORY

[U]Christmas Eve[/U]
Pearl Harbour DVD Special
2Pac Calendar
£40
64 CD Collection Case
Haven: Call of the King- PS2
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers- Game Boy Advance
Two Towers Poster
(I think there's more stuff)

[U]Christmas Day[/U]
Star Fox Adventures - Gamecube
The Two Towers - PS2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - PS2(Duh)
Electronic Digital Safe
T-Shirts
Squall Leoneart Figure
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Figure
Portable Suit Case
(I'll edit this later)
Posted
[color=darkred][list]
[*]A beach towel
[*]A nightie
[*]A board game
[*]A toe ring
[*]Chocolate
[*]A video
[*]A bag
[*]A hair clip
[/list]

I tend to get little things like those. However, I loved the beach towel. Its huge, and I've been wanting one forever.[/color]
Posted
Whoa Ryan, abercrombie...0_0

And a Nick magazine....ew...

Sorry.


I actually like abercrombie, but we dont have any outlets or anything near usw...yaggh...

I didn't get goldmember either, lauren.... but it seems EVERYONE did.. oh yeah, and best buy is my best friend.. whee!!! Best BUy....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]Whoa Ryan, abercrombie...0_0

And a Nick magazine....ew...

Sorry.


I actually like abercrombie, but we dont have any outlets or anything near usw...yaggh...

I didn't get goldmember either, lauren.... but it seems EVERYONE did.. oh yeah, and best buy is my best friend.. whee!!! Best BUy.... [/B][/QUOTE]
*drools*
Must....go...to...Best Buy.......Need Anime!!!!!!!

Nick magazine......ok.....

Abercrombie...me like. Just the shirts though. And not the naughty ones....my dad wouldn't buy those anyway. They are SICK some of the crap they write on those shirts....I like American Eagle better....(must go to mall to buy Japanese AE shirt....)
Yes Genkai, we need to go buy Goldmember!!!
0_o
Posted
Some are from my parents and some are from my relitives.

Socks (lots of em)

Undershirts

Lots of Boxers (I got ones with Polar Bears on them! Giggle!)

A DV cable to connect my Camcorder to my PC

a book

Gamecube memory card

a PS2 (to share with my four other brothers)

Star Wars Bounty Hunter for PS2

a SideBurn Trimmer (My mom's always bugging me about keeping my sideburns clean shaven. She says I look like a molester)

and Two Shirts
Posted
*Runs to Best Buy* THEY'RE OUT OF GOLDMEMBER CAUSE YOUA LL GOT THEM!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Actually, I'm at my aunts housem, sO i dunno where the nearest Best Buy is, and haven't checked for Goldmember,..

I feel sorry for me. Okay, so i dont. lol.

Meh. American Eagle is.. too preppy for me.


Hot topic.. Actually, I don't buy much there, since it's pretty much completely for girls, but oh well.. Hot Topic is a great store. Goth. Whee! I'm not that goth, but..
Posted
^^^ And Abercrombie isn't? It's the clothes of preps all around the world.

Anyways...

Spideman DVD
Socks
Big Screen(family)
PS2
GTA:VC
Tony Hawk 4
Dead to Rights
A new BMX
2002 Warped Tour Compilation cd (2 disc set)
Fat Music IV produced by Fat Wreck Chords
No Use For a Name cd
Memory Card
Plaid bondage shorts
Band T's
and some patches.
Posted
[size=1][color=blue][font=century gothic]

The nick mag is because I used to get it for years and they stopped sending them and for some reason my parents renewed it. I have no clue why though.

Ok, I hate it when people link Abercrombie to preps. Ok, yah maybe preps do wear Abercrombie but I have been to school where the thing was that sk8ters wore abercrombie. Just because someone wears abercrombie doesn't mean they're a prep. Sterotypes people. I just hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color][/font]
Posted
Whoa, don't get too offensive...

I link Abercombie to preps because preps at my school wear them. I am not a prep. If I wore all Abercrombie stuff to school, people would think I was a prep. I have nothing against preps either...

Doesn't mean I think you're a prep, or a "sk8ter", since I have no idea what Abercrombie signifies to you, other than that you love it. AbercrombieRebel, lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryan [/i]
[B][size=1][color=blue][font=century gothic]
Ok, I hate it when people link Abercrombie to preps. Ok, yah maybe preps do wear Abercrombie but I have been to school where the thing was that sk8ters wore abercrombie. Just because someone wears abercrombie doesn't mean they're a prep. Sterotypes people. I just hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]and what's the matter with being a prep?[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryan[/i]
[B][size=1][color=blue][font=century gothic]Ok, I hate it when people link Abercrombie to preps. Ok, yah maybe preps do wear Abercrombie but I have been to school where the thing was that sk8ters wore abercrombie. Just because someone wears abercrombie doesn't mean they're a prep. Sterotypes people. I just hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color][/font][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]This is why I refuse to wear anything with a brand label. If you do not wish to be stereotyped, do not put yourself in the position that would allow people to do that. That one shirt I mentioned that I said I was going to return has "Old Navy" plastered on the front of it... It is a decent shirt too. Maybe a little too dress casual, but it is nice enough. It is just that I about vomited at the sight of the name. [size=1](no exaggeration)[/size]

I [i]do[/i] have a black, hand-me-down Adidas shirt, but I took a knife to the stitching... So now it is just another shirt.[/color]
Posted
After looking t some of your lists I feel kind of bad about getting so much stuff this Christmas. By myself I did superiffic but with my little brother's presents added to mine this Christmas was extraspectabulous.

Mine
- Resident Evil Zero (GC)
- Onimusha 2 (PS2)
- Robotech: Battlecry (PS2)
- Metroid Fusion (GBA)
- Metroid Prime (GC)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (Xbox)
- Nifty 100 Disc cd rotating organizer thingy
- Fighting Robots
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- Long Underwear

The stuff I bought after Christmas
- Shinobi (PS2)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS2)
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (PS2)

My Brother (only the games he got are listed)
- Super Monkey Ball 2 (GC)
- THPS4 (both GBA & PS2)
- Sly Cooper and the Thingus Racamagoocus (I am aware that this isn't the actual title of the game) PS2

Post Christmas bought stuff of his
- Mario Party 4 (GC)
- LOTR:2T (PS2)
- Yu-Gi-Oh game for the game boy advance (don't know specific title)
- The DBZ PS2 game

I might have missed something but it's 5 AM and I'm too tired to check

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...