OtakuBoards

censure

Boo

Guest Musahi
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i]
[B]O and to point out...In Death Nights "location"..I'm pretty sure thats not appropiate either.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=darkred]Actually Death[b]K[/b]nights location is fine. Simply because Rape me is not blocked by the censors. So there is no problem with it. [/color]

I'm positive I could write something explicitly detailing a muder or rape in a [i]very[/i] personal sense and style on here without being censored as well. Doesn't make that right, so that logic doesn't exactly work; even if I just took it to the extreme heh.

I think it's pretty much agreed that sh-t is a worse word than damn in the media, and it has been like that for decades. I'd think that's why OB follows the same trend.

The rest of the stuff in here, I'm just going to ignore :).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#507AAC]I don't think we are similar. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

loo, I still believe in some alternate universe you and wristcutter are like... best friends or twins or something... You are the exact same person just the exact opposite... I mean, whatever you like, WC doesn't seem to like. You're the admin, WC is the regular member. I could make a long list, in fact the only thing thats remotely similar, which makes this so ironic, is that both your names are James. i think if you just tried, you two would actually be reallllly good friends. Opposites attract you know, and not just in that lovey dovey way either, I mean as far as friends can go as well.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]loo, I still believe in some alternate universe you and wristcutter are like... best friends or twins or something... You are the exact same person just the exact opposite... I mean, whatever you like, WC doesn't seem to like. You're the admin, WC is the regular member. I could make a long list, in fact the only thing thats remotely similar, which makes this so ironic, is that both your names are James. i think if you just tried, you two would actually be reallllly good friends. Opposites attract you know, and not just in that lovey dovey way either, I mean as far as friends can go as well. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#507AAC]o_O

Okay, let's not go nuts here. lol

Now we're getting [i]way[/i] off topic.[/color]