Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving the otaku boards for a long time... I'm sorry! School and everything is all in the way... plus I'm a busy webmistress... Anyone who saw it coming... you were right. I haven't posted in a while. I won't be leaving [i]forever[/i]... just until next summer. It might be sooner, I'm not going to make any promises. Well, before I go, I want to say goodbye to some close friends here...

~*Anime Girl*~- You introduced me to the boards so long ago! I'll never forget you!

*GaLxY-GiRl*- I'll never forget you! Thanks for always being there for me!

Matt.D- Thanks for helping me aroung when I was new again!

Yoshi- Thanks for always talking to me on hard times...

Treble- Thanks for being so nice to me! =D

Ash Ketchum- I always enjoyed reading your private messages!

Renee- Thanks for being so kind and sincere!

Lady Saiya-jin- It was great to have you as a friend! You go gurl! ^_~

If you're not here, don't worry. It probably means I really didn't get to know you! But overall, I'll miss you all! When I return, everyone will have like 10,000 posts or something... :rolleyes:

So it's until next summer... so long... farewell!

Sincerely,
Sasami I.

PS- E-mail me at [email]PrettySammy112@yahoo.com[/email] to keep in contact...
Posted
When you return..many things will have changed...until then...goodbye...and for you a prayer....
[b][i] I pray that you have many adventures, all filled with wonder and excitment, and, that by the end of your journey, you will have become a great and famous warrior...[/i][/b]

-Justin..forever KAMAKAZI..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving the otaku boards for a long time... I'm sorry! School and everything is all in the way... plus I'm a busy webmistress... Anyone who saw it coming... you were right. I haven't posted in a while. I won't be leaving [i]forever[/i]... just until next summer. It might be sooner, I'm not going to make any promises. Well, before I go, I want to say goodbye to some close friends here...

~*Anime Girl*~- You introduced me to the boards so long ago! I'll never forget you!

*GaLxY-GiRl*- I'll never forget you! Thanks for always being there for me!

Matt.D- Thanks for helping me aroung when I was new again!

Yoshi- Thanks for always talking to me on hard times...

Treble- Thanks for being so nice to me! =D

Ash Ketchum- I always enjoyed reading your private messages!

Renee- Thanks for being so kind and sincere!

Lady Saiya-jin- It was great to have you as a friend! You go gurl! ^_~

If you're not here, don't worry. It probably means I really didn't get to know you! But overall, I'll miss you all! When I return, everyone will have like 10,000 posts or something... :rolleyes:

So it's until next summer... so long... farewell!

Sincerely,
Sasami I.

PS- E-mail me at [email]PrettySammy112@yahoo.com[/email] to keep in contact... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't really get to know you, but.... I'll miss ya' anyways... WAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! *starts crying*

Why are so many people leaving....:(
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
you know, you [I]could[/I] come back during the holidays :rolleyes:
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Cheeky wants to say bye too . . . :wails uncontrolably:
Posted
Check ya' later. Have fun doing whatever you're doing, and if you're not then that would just suck. I hope you are happy and have fun while you're gone and not all miserable and sh**. Cya'.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]*GaLxY-GiRl*- I'll never forget you! Thanks for always being there for me![/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Bye-Bye for now!....and good luck with school, I know how you feel.....See You!![/COLOR]:D:):D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Au revior et bonne nuit..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, night time where you are? La nuit est super chouette...;)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...