Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are you sick? I am, and so is desbreko. if you have somthing to say on the subject, or you are sick right now. I would like to hear the gory details. Has your nose fallen off from blowing too much? Are you liable to implode from compacted nasal pasages? Did you find somthing in your vomit:sick:... that you did not eat? Well here is where you tell all, past, present.
Posted
Sick? Uhh...I hope not. Not at the moment....0_o

[color=darkblue][b][size=1]Yu Yu Hakusho, please do not post in every topic when you have absolutely nothing to say. Put some thought into your writing, rather than filling the boards with nonsense. -Shy[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
I'm sick nearly all the time. Not deathly, but I usually have some sort of headache or something. I'm not one to go to the doctor, and I won't take medicine unless forced... So there isn't much left to do heh.
Posted
I haven't been sick in forever. If I was, then it wasn't that bad. Though, I have a lot of headaches, but nothing serious. Everyday I have one, but not all that bad.

Last week, I went out to eat, and my stomach started to hurt. Well there is some stuff I don't think you want to hear. Anyway, I didn't eat that night, just spent it in the bathroom. But I really wasn't sick.

My cousin is sick, and I see her today, and I hope I don't catch anything. Because school is about to start back up, and if I do, then I'll have alot of homework. That's because of the break, and we didn't get much done. So, I'll inform you if I become sick.
Posted
I had the flu a few weeks ago. I was just really weak and got dizzy easily. I'm fine now.

The sickest I've been, that I can remember was in 7th grade. I had Phnemonia. I didn't have to stay in the hospital but I did miss 3 weeks of school.

I get headachs alot too, like Spikey. Usually eveyday during the week. I think its just stress from school, last year was a breeze.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I don't sleep, I eat as little as possible, and I have no idea why I haven't died of dehydration several hundred times. My body is completely run down, and my immune system is apparently shot. Despite that, I very rarely get sick. I have no idea why. Although, when I do get something, it tends to be pretty nasty.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=red]I had Mono a week ago. O.o I just got over it. I also had an ear infection at that time, too! I'm all better now, though.[/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
[spoiler][color=#00ff00]Well I don't need too much sleep, mainly because one doctor said it was a favourable "side effect" so I decided to abuse it.
I go for days with out drinking, I drink water at school out of habit but at home I don't bother.
My immune system is okay, I heal from most things a lot faster than others.
I don't ever get "what?s going around" and when I do get some thing I ignore it for say a year (or six - that one cost me...) and then cost my parents a lot of money when I finally do complain that some thing is wrong because it?s normally very bad.
The latest thing I had was a saw throat, most of you might say "oh that?s nothing" but its hard to eat and it slows eating down, eating being one of my favourite things. (And no I'm not fat, I'm the one trying to gain weight.)[/color][/spoiler]
Posted
[color=navy]Well I wasn't sick but my dad was with something called the Norwalk Virus...It was horrible if you have ever heard of this virus you don't want to get it. I just tell you that it is very contagious and it comes out of both ends.[/color]
Posted
well this was like a month ago but it is on the topic of being sick and everything because i was ill and like the flu but adter that i then got very terrible nosebleeds that wouldnt stop and i kept loosing alot of blood out of my nose i thought i was going to pass out because of blood loss but thankfully i didnt and so therefore didnt need to go to the hospital or anything.
Posted
I just got over mono, and I'm finally going back to school, but I was out for about 2 months. Now I'm back, but I dropped all but 2 of my classes, geometry and biology, and I'm repeating 9th grade (the grade I'm in now) next year. It's been a hard year and was just a pain in the butt, but this way I'll be ahead of my grade next year. ^_^;;
Posted
I haven't been sick since the 7th grade and it was only for one day. It's kinda strage, I almost never get sick. My 8th grade year I had perfect attendance, I didn't even try to get it. I was just never sick.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I'm just getting over the cold right now.
It's been kinda tough going skiing when I already had the cold...

I've been sneezing often at home, and my voice has been really, really stuffy. o.o'[/color] [/size]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I was sick awhile ago for three days. Many details I'll keep to myself but hows this for your your gross-out pleasure. A couple of times, I threw up (mostly in the early am's) stuff that looked like extra chunky salsa (like with pepper chunks, onion chunks,etc.) but instead of red, it was pink. There was small white rubbery chunks in it and things that resembled lettuce..... and I didn't eat lettuce....
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Oh. God. I sort of skipped over that last post. Gross.

Anywho, I rarely get sick. But I did have a cold a few weeks ago - which is strange, seeing as it's summer.

I tend to get sick in the first week of the school holidays. I think it's because I've been rushing around finishing school assignments and stuff, and then, because I'm more relaxed and less active in the holidays, it attacks me then >< Darned bacteria, why can't they play fair.. Eh heh...but yeah, I've been lucky these holidays, I haven't been really sick yet.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]I rarely get sick but when I do, it's usually pretty bad, and its usually for quite a long period of time, which is horrible but I eventually get over it.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I'm sick nearly all the time. Not deathly, but I usually have some sort of headache or something. I'm not one to go to the doctor, and I won't take medicine unless forced... So there isn't much left to do heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's how I am, about taking medicine. I only take it if I have to.

As for being sick I was a couple days ago. I was coughing a lot.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I get alot of colds. I get headahces quite a bit, but sometimes that's from over-thinking! If I ever get really ill, it lasts for ages, but I think I have a pretty strong immune system

[i]Edit=That stuff that looked likes something you haven't eaten, often turns about to be stomach lining.[/i][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...