OtakuBoards

What's my age again? What's my age again?

SSJ5 Vegeta

Last weekend at Teen Night which is a club just for teens it's where me and alot of my friends go on Saturday nights when we don't have anything else to do. Well I requested Blink 182 - What's my age again from the DJ. Then hit with sudden inspiration I went and got my friend Chris to go with me. The owner didn't care what we did because me and him are friends. Anyways we changed into nothing but boxers and tennis shoes. And waited patiently by the bathroom door. We had it set up so that when the song started playing my friend Matt announced over the Mic "Come on out guys!" So we streaked around, then this other guy joined in so it was 3 of us. The Josh, Chris, and Trevor show. It was a blast. People were laughing and clapping and cheering, and some chicks were shouting such things as "Take it all off!" During one part I jumped up on a pool table. It was funny as hell. All my friends gave me and Chris props. :D

This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Last weekend at Teen Night which is a club just for teens it's where me and alot of my friends go on Saturday nights when we don't have anything else to do. Well I requested Blink 182 - What's my age again from the DJ. Then hit with sudden inspiration I went and got my friend Chris to go with me. The owner didn't care what we did because me and him are friends. Anyways we changed into nothing but boxers and tennis shoes. And waited patiently by the bathroom door. We had it set up so that when the song started playing my friend Matt announced over the Mic "Come on out guys!" So we streaked around, then this other guy joined in so it was 3 of us. The Josh, Chris, and Trevor show. It was a blast. People were laughing and clapping and cheering, and some chicks were shouting such things as "Take it all off!" During one part I jumped up on a pool table. It was funny as hell. All my friends gave me and Chris props. :D

This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

roflmfao...

Blink 182 rule. So many, so very many good songs...

[B]This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I find that disturbing for some odd reason :(

[B]This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Trust me, you're going to scare them...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]roflmfao...

Blink 182 rule. So many, so very many good songs... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Blink 182 does [i]not[/i] rule.. they were much better when they were just Blink..

And SSJ5Vegeta, I think that story is giving me wwwwwtmi.. now I have to try to sleep tonight with the visual of guys running around almost completely naked.. o.O[/SIZE]

[quote]This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. [/quote]
eh...hehehe....:laugh:

Blink 182's okay. they're not one of my favorites, but they have some pretty cool songs.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
eh...hehehe....:laugh:

Blink 182's okay. they're not one of my favorites, but they have some pretty cool songs. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here, they're awesome, but not my favourite band... I like all their songs, and right now, 'Josie' Is my fav. song of all time... (I said [i]right now[/i], my favourite song of all time changes frequently..)