Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Last weekend at Teen Night which is a club just for teens it's where me and alot of my friends go on Saturday nights when we don't have anything else to do. Well I requested Blink 182 - What's my age again from the DJ. Then hit with sudden inspiration I went and got my friend Chris to go with me. The owner didn't care what we did because me and him are friends. Anyways we changed into nothing but boxers and tennis shoes. And waited patiently by the bathroom door. We had it set up so that when the song started playing my friend Matt announced over the Mic "Come on out guys!" So we streaked around, then this other guy joined in so it was 3 of us. The Josh, Chris, and Trevor show. It was a blast. People were laughing and clapping and cheering, and some chicks were shouting such things as "Take it all off!" During one part I jumped up on a pool table. It was funny as hell. All my friends gave me and Chris props. :D

This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Last weekend at Teen Night which is a club just for teens it's where me and alot of my friends go on Saturday nights when we don't have anything else to do. Well I requested Blink 182 - What's my age again from the DJ. Then hit with sudden inspiration I went and got my friend Chris to go with me. The owner didn't care what we did because me and him are friends. Anyways we changed into nothing but boxers and tennis shoes. And waited patiently by the bathroom door. We had it set up so that when the song started playing my friend Matt announced over the Mic "Come on out guys!" So we streaked around, then this other guy joined in so it was 3 of us. The Josh, Chris, and Trevor show. It was a blast. People were laughing and clapping and cheering, and some chicks were shouting such things as "Take it all off!" During one part I jumped up on a pool table. It was funny as hell. All my friends gave me and Chris props. :D

This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

roflmfao...

Blink 182 rule. So many, so very many good songs...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I find that disturbing for some odd reason :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]


Trust me, you're going to scare them...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Blink 182
i remeber the good old days [/B][/QUOTE]

Best Song of all time in the history of the universe - 'Josie' by Blink 182. G0D D4MN, I love that song! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]Eh. I don't like Blink 182 anymore, they're too annoying. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Ack! James, I am shocked and offended! :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]roflmfao...

Blink 182 rule. So many, so very many good songs... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Blink 182 does [i]not[/i] rule.. they were much better when they were just Blink..

And SSJ5Vegeta, I think that story is giving me wwwwwtmi.. now I have to try to sleep tonight with the visual of guys running around almost completely naked.. o.O[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=rainbow] Blink-182? They're okay....sometimes a bit hyper, but I like them I guess. Hard to beleive they're married. Usually ppl stop doing stuff like streaking when they get married.....oh well, enjoy life!:D ;) :p :wigout:[/color]
Posted
[quote]This halloween I plan on trick or treating around the college chick dorms in nothing but a jock strap, or a flesh colored speedo. I can't wait. [/quote]
eh...hehehe....:laugh:

Blink 182's okay. they're not one of my favorites, but they have some pretty cool songs.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
eh...hehehe....:laugh:

Blink 182's okay. they're not one of my favorites, but they have some pretty cool songs. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here, they're awesome, but not my favourite band... I like all their songs, and right now, 'Josie' Is my fav. song of all time... (I said [i]right now[/i], my favourite song of all time changes frequently..)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...