Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Rivercenter mall is the coolest place to hang out with your friends, makeing fun of all the tourists and sh*t. Lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I wanna do that! Can I some and visit you, and--and....wait...then I'd be a tourist...dangit.[/SIZE]
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I want to meet Otaku Peoples...that's not fair. I love Otaku Peoples...I want to meet so many of you...all of you are like my close friends. Sometimes I think OB people know me better than alot of people in real life.

I have my Anna though. NO one else does![/color][/size]
Guest Musahi
Posted
[color=darkred]Why is it nobody is commenting on my beautiful face?[/color]
Posted
[b][size=1]
I probably won't see any Outakus either o_o
Every single British Otaku that I speak to usually, with the exception of [strike]Safer[/strike] Seph (and someone else who slips my mind at this moment), all live in the south to the east/south-east of England. (If they live in England)

Manchester = As far north west as possible[/b]

o_o Not fair[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]makeing fun of all the tourists and sh*t. Lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]If I came... would I be considered a tourist, too? *tilts head*
Galveston's close enough, right? ^_^; Only three hours...
Besides, I've been to San Antoino plenty of times. (...only to get splashed by Shamu because cousins 'enjoyed' watching me get splashed.. - .-; )[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]
(and someone else who slips my mind at this moment), all live in the south to the east/south-east of England. (If they live in England)

Manchester = As far north west as possible[/b]

o_o Not fair[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Would that be me by any chance? Anyway You'se are soo lucky, you look like you two had a great time, and Cyko your face is so damn sexy! LMAO J/K! I think it would be great to meet people from OB. :grumble: Lucky....Mphrm....USA....Mphrm...Stupid UK....:grumble:
Posted
Cyko, your face is the most beautiful thing on this earth I made a 3d model and I stare at it for hours everyday.I made a poster, and lamenated it. I decorated my locker with your face.
Posted
[color=darkred]*sighs* Being extremly sexy isn't easy these days you know?

Anyway, Ken whenever I am on aim. You aren't. When would you want to meet again. Or something....O_-[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]AIM Sucks. But, we'll work something out dude.

Hopefully, with this meeting, more members will feel open to meeting others that are near them and just have fun. Lol. I'd love to see more peoples pictures of them with other OBers, it's kinda cool.

^^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]I live in Charles County. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey, that's cool. About how far away from northern calvert county is that? ^_^;;; Well, that's the closest anyone here lives to me so far, so that's cool.
Posted
[color=indigo]Bleh...I wish there were peoples around where I live. I know two people on the board, but I was the one to tell them about it, so, yeah... No one in California lives up north around Chico, do they?[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Chico?

*checks map* Erm... I don't see it. o.o;

Is it closer to Ventura/L.A., or San Fran? ^_^;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Well, atleast most of you live in the US, i'm stuck waaaaaaay up here in Canada. Barely any OBer's live up here. None of which i want to meet anyways, everyone i wanna meet is either in Europe or somewhere far far away in the US... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Chico is about halfway in between Sacramento and Redding... So, closer to SF than LA. But yeah, it's up in the northern half of the state.

[url=http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=&city=Chico&state=CA&csz=Chico,+CA&slt=39.728931&sln=-121.837051&zip=&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&cs=7&name=&desc=&poititle=&poi=&uz=95928&ds=n&mag=5&newmag=6]Map[/url][/color]
Posted
Ugh. I wasted a trip to America.

I was in South Dakota, so Piro, I could've driven down and seen you. Also, I could've done a trip up North and met up with Mitch... I was lucky enough to get a free round trip ticket to anywhere in the USA, so I should've used that to go to California, and do a massive road trip Through to Louisiana (meet up with Juu, Rai, Rico, Ken, Cyko, Neil and anyone else on the way)...

And I'll never go back to the USA again...

*cries*
Posted
*sniff* you got to meet ken? I am so jealous!! lol that sounds fun..I dont think anyone lives in Illinois..its so..darn..boring here!! lol ^^; anyways sounds like you guys had fun hehe
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX[/i]
[B]Axel--Ignition I'm almost positive that TOPAZ lives in NC too.[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Unless she has moved or anything, she lives in Apex, North Carolina.... yup... I am not stalking her, I swear! >.< *hides secret TOPAZ shrine folder*


... (I'm not..)[/size]
Posted
[b][size=1]
I found out that Kenji lives in oldham...which'd be probably a 35 minute drive from here...

We should meet up in Piccadilly/Arndale/town one day, or something[/b]

Except I have to find a way to explain to my parents that I want to go alone, without parents or friends for a while, to meet someone I've never met before...

..difficult[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]
I found out that Kenji lives in oldham...which'd be probably a 35 minute drive from here...

We should meet up in Piccadilly/Arndale/town one day, or something[/b]

Except I have to find a way to explain to my parents that I want to go alone, without parents or friends for a while, to meet someone I've never met before...

..difficult[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Just go WITH someone then, and that'll fix all your problems. :P
Posted
Hm... I was gonna go scare Ken the last time in was in Austin... But I never got around to bugging meh mum into drivin there... I tried askin to carry a knife and takin the bus... but she woulden't let me... Once i learn to drive, get kicked out of the house and but a bus... I'm goin on a road trip...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DKsAngel [/i]
[B]*sniff* you got to meet ken? I am so jealous!! lol that sounds fun..I dont think anyone lives in Illinois..its so..darn..boring here!! lol ^^; anyways sounds like you guys had fun hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you, Mist and I are the only Illinois people here. I didn't even know you lived here til just now either heh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...