Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Does anyone here follow a schedule/routine everyday? ^_^
Like at home, after school... bedtimes...

Here's a basic routine I follow.

[b]3:25:[/b] Get home from school
[b]3:30:[/b] Get a snack- Go online
[b]5:20:[/b] Start Homework
[b]7-9:30:[/b] Finish Homework/Take a shower
[b]10:00:[/b] Get ready for school
[b]10:10:[/b] Go online
[b]11:00:[/b] Go to sleep

Sometimes I'm up until midnight-2am doing homework... then it really messes up my routine. = \

Anyone else have a routine they follow? ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
School is my only routine, and I don't even go to that sometimes. Everything else, including meals, homework and sleep is totally random. Sometimes I don't sleep at all, sometimes I go to bed at 10. Just depends on how I'm feeling that day.
Posted
[b] Life Step One: [/b] Wake up / get ready for school
[b]Life Step Two:[/b] Go to school
[b] Life Step Three:[/b] Work till 1:30 then go home
[b]Life Step Four:[/b] Turn on computer once in the door
[b] Life Step Five:[/b] Stay on computer till 1 or 2 in the morning
[b]Life Step Six: [/b]Go to sleep...
[b] Final Life Step:[/b] Repeat



That routine.... all ours every day... every week.... every month for 3 years now

haveing missed a step as a matter of fact..

im so lame...

thats what i get for not haveing much of a life i guess
Posted
These days, I have no life. So my routine usually consists of...

10am: Wake up, Eat Breakfast, Watch TV
2pm: Go Online
7pm: Eat Dinner, Watch TV
8pm: Go Online again
1am: Go To Bed.

This is exactly why I keep telling myself to get a job. Oh well. I'm starting school in a couple of weeks, so that ought to fill up my agenda.
Posted
My usual routine consists of waking up, going to school and coming home. What I do after that is whatever I feel like doing, most of the time Homework is avoided and ofter placed at last proirity (and not often done)... I get great grades though so its all good this way ^^
Posted
5:00am:Wake up
5:10am:Wash myself
5:15am watch T.V
6:00am:eat breakfast
6:10am:watch T.V
7:00am:go to school
4:30pm:come home
5:00pm:If I have the chance I play/go out-go online
Posted
5:45- Wake up/eat breakfast
6:00- Get dressed
6:30- Get online
7:15- Whatch T.V
7:30- Go to school

3:20- Get home
3:30- Get online
4:00- Whatch T.V
5:30- Play video games
7:30- Whatch T.V
8:00- Take a shower
8:30- Whatch T.V
10:00-Go to bed.

That's my original routine on weekdays. On weekends, I do whatever I want!
Posted
[color=royalblue]My day usually consists of getting up, getting dressed, going to school, then going home to do my homework, unless I have to work, then I go home after four hours and do my homework, which I usually don't have, so I either read or watch TV for a while. It's pretty boring all and all.[/color]
Posted
(All times and orders are random)

*Wake up
*Eat
*Fight treton_noir for the computer
*Work on new techno/ trance/ hip hop tracks/beats
*Go to school
*Sit in library instead of class j/k (free DSL internet in library)
*Go home
*Beat treton_noir with a stick :)
*Sleep
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I get up at 7am, go to school, come home at 3.30pm, then I do anything - watch TV, go out, go on the net, do homework. Then I go to bed sometime between 10 and 11pm.

Now this is my school holidays schedule.

Get up between 9am and midday. Then I go on the net, eat, go shopping, watch TV, sit around the house - basically anything. Then I go to bed between 11pm and 3am.[/size][/color]
Posted
It's hard to put down a concrete schedule. My time table changes every semester. Because I'm on winter break, I usually go to bed around 2:30 a.m., if not a little later. For some reason I'm rarely ever tired at night.

Most days I wake up around noon time. From there, I lounge about for a while, eat lunch, and get showered up. Getting dressed is optional because I live in a nudist colony. Okay, maybe not.

If it's a work day, I get up earlier and spend a lot of time there. If not, I go out.

Fin.
Posted
6:20 wake up
6:21-7:00 do stuff to get ready
7:30 go to school
4:00 get home
4:30 go to sleep
6:00 wake up
6:01 eat dinner
6:30-... don't remember
go to sleep about 3 in the morning

and people wonder why Lyka is so friggin airheaded all the time.......
Posted
[b][size=1][u]Monday to Friday[/u]
3.45PM:[/b] Get home from school
[b]4.00PM-ish:[/b] Blech.. rice
[b]5.00PM:[/b] Go Mosque
[b]7.05PM:[/b] Come back home
[b]7.30PM-9.00PM:[/b] Martial Arts. If I don't have lots to do, and it's Monday-Wednesday
[b]8.00PM-ish:[/b] Online! (Or PS2/TV)
[b]10.30PM:[/b] Start homework
[b]11.30PM-2.30AM:[/b] Sleep

[b][u]Saturday[/u]
9.00AM:[/b] Wake up
[b]10.00AM-3.30PM:[/b] Helping out with the Youth Group
[b]4.00PM-3.00AM:[/b] Laze around..watch TV..play games..phone friends..go online..sleep

[b][u]Sunday[/u]
2.00PM:[/b] Wake up
[b]3.00PM-6.00PM:[/b] Laze around...or begin homework
[b]8.00PM-10.00PM:[/b] Mosque
[b]10.15PM-12.00AM-ish:[/b] Finish homeworks..go online..sleep

-----------
My life is set perfectly :whoops:[/size]
Posted
[b][size=1][u]Monday to Friday[/u]
6:55 am:[/b] Wake up.
[b]7:00 am:[/b] Find the strengh within myself to finally get out of bed.
[b]7:30 am - 2:40 pm:[/b] School.
[b]2:41 pm - 3:40 pm:[/b] Wander around the city, stopping to get something to get.
[b]3:41 pm - 6:30 pm:[/b] Chores / Homework
[b]6:31 pm - 8:00 pm:[/b] Simpsons reruns / Video Games
[b]8.00 pm - 10:00 pm:[/b] Online Time (and BtVS on tuesdays)
[b]10:01 pm - 6:54 am:[/b] Shower / Sleep

My weekends are usually a blur, I go see a movie every weekend with my friend.. and I spend way too much time online. I have no idea how some of you people can stay up so late when you have classes in the morning.

And when we are working on the newspaper I am at school until at least 8 at night.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[color=crimson]- Monday-Friday -

[b]10:00-12[/b]- I get woken up at exactly 10 to start homeschooling, and I usually do my lessons while chatting online- Provides a good atmosphere for me for some reason. ^^
[b]Noon-1[/b]- Lunch break. I go out to eat with my parents usually, but if I stay home I just game/chat/chill/etc.
[b]1-3[/b]- The rest of school. This time period is very sketchy, as sometimes I have other things to do- Doctor's appointments, family matters, etc.
[b]3 pm - 4 AM[/b]- Anything time. Lol.
[b]4 or so[/b]- Bed.

My schedule really isnt that set in stone, really. I'm too edgy for that.Oo;[/color]
Posted
I don't really have a daily routine.. I kind of do when I'm at uni, but it varies from day to day in the week, and I don't have my timetable for this semester yet.

Basically I get up at around 6:30-9:00 am (depending on the day)

and go to bed at around 12:00am-4:00 am (again depending on the day. Lately I've been asleep on average 3:00am-9:00 am)

anything which happens in between is pretty much variable.
Posted
[b]-Monday through Friday-[/b]

[b]0610[/b] Wake up
[b]0615[/b] Shower
[b]0645[/b] Leave
[b]1500[/b] Get Home
[b]1530[/b] Internet
[b]1800[/b] Television
[b]1845[/b] Dinner
[b]1915[/b] Homework
[b]2000[/b] Internet
[b]2300[/b] Bed

[b]-Repeat-[/b]
Posted
[b][color=003399]Let's take a peek into Elite's sad, sad life, lol.

School week :-

6.55am : Alarm clock goes off, open eyes.
6.56-7.30am : Try and find the power to get up, if day is important I get up at 6.55am
8am : Leave for school.
8.40am : Arrive at school, always cutting it close..
9am-3.25pm : School, normally consists of me being the subject of joke -_-
4.15pm : Arrive home and feed the cat, do general chores.
5.00pm : Jump on the computer.. Internet/Counter Strike
6.00pm : Normally dinner :p
7.00pm-12.00am : Varies. Internet, time with parents etc.


Weekend/holiday:-

9am-12pm : Awaken depending on importance of day.
12pm-1pm : Wander around, get dressed etc.
1pm : Feed starving, crying cat.
1.30pm : Do something, normally out with friends.
8pm - 4am : (depending on mood) free time, internet etc.

That's normally how the world of me works, but a lot of the time my little schedule gets thrown out of the window, which is enjoyable.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]Now this is my school holidays schedule.[/size][/color][/B][/QUOTE]

You know what Rain... I forgot that we were in holidays... o.O There's something wrong with me if that happens..

My holidays consist of me stayiong up till seven in the morning just to beat a stupid game, which I don't understand what they're saying cause its all written in Japanese and sleeping in half the day. If I'm not doing that I'm "freeloading" as some may call it, I like to say that we're just bumming around and bringing things down to our level by making fun of them, at Naomi's
Posted
Weekends are big tossups.. i ususaly work 11 to 1 satuday and ocne a mothn i have to go in form 12 to 3 sunday for inservice training (im a life guard)

Anyway, here my absic school week schedule
5:30 (orearlier if i am insomniatic) Wake up, dress, wash and brush.
5:45 till 6:35- Computer, last min school stuff, eatbreakfast.
6:35 till 8:12- Comute to school.
8;20 till 3:40- School ensues
Bit of a throw up aftet this, usually I take the bus home, getting there at about 5:30, 5:00 if this one person doesnt ride. I may have robotics which means I am at shcool till 6, or if its thursday, work form 6 to 8. But basically when I do get home, I do my homework and use the comp, taking a break at 9 to shower and make ppl think I went to slep (9 is my frigging cerfew on school weeks) and then stay up late, like 11, 12 depending on who is online and how tired I am. And I repeat.
Posted
[FONT=arial]Monday through Friday consists of

5:30am: wake up
6:30am: early-morning seminary
7:45am-3:10pm: school
3:10pm-about 5:00pm: music lessons or school activites
5:30pm: get home and do homework, relax, etc.
11:00pm: sleepy-time!; this one can be shifted forward into the a.m.'s on a crummy day

Saturdays vary. get up anywhere from 10am-3pm (yikes), and from then on I do whatever. Sundays I get up at 7:30am and get to church at 9am. get home from that usually around 1pm. after that, I usually rest or do something at home. then back to Monday.
[/FONT]
Posted
5:45~ wake up get dressed
6:52~catch the bus!...first stop
7:30~ arrive at school and talks to the mongey ppl (whole bunch of punkish ppl from a school) till 7:44 bell rings ^-^
7:44~ arrive at first and easiest class which is keyboarding ^-^;(my speed is 90 ^^..dont know why I am taking that dumb class..but its almost over so yay!) and annoy friends
12:10~ Lunch!..talk to katie about eric and julian and decide who she should go out with XD
2:44~ schools goes out..goes to see Jeremy gives him a hug goodbye and catches the second bus which is really early XD so i gotta run and catch it!
3:15~ get a snack and either go online or watch tv and then an hour later take a shower
9:00~go to bed cuz i wake up early..o.o..

thats usually my schedule..give or take a few hours..cuz some day I have dance..some days I have private lessons...such like that ^^

:cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]School is my only routine, and I don't even go to that sometimes. Everything else, including meals, homework and sleep is totally random. Sometimes I don't sleep at all, sometimes I go to bed at 10. Just depends on how I'm feeling that day. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's exactly like me. My parents make me go to bed but I just turn down the volume or get on my computer. In the summer time I use to pull all nighters at least 3 times a week. Now I've changed and I usually fall asleep if there's nothing to do. If I have a good game like final fantasy then it's a whole different story. If I buy a game then you know it's gotta be a damn good one. I've played all my games at least 50 hours. Double that for final fantasy games and then multiply it at least 3 times for replays. Sorry I got off topic there for a sec.

That's all for my routine, I used to be like juuthena in 6th grade.
Posted
[color=darkred]Geesh, nobody goes outside.
[b][center]Monday - Friday[/b][/center]
7:00 AM: Wake up
7:30 AM: Catch the bus
8:20 AM: School starts
Whatever time lunch is PM: Talk to girls and EAT
3:30 PM: Schools out, wat for mom to pick me up
4:00 PM: Get on the computer for a quick look over OB, or maybe some chit chat over aim
4:30 PM: Go [b]OUTSIDE[/b] and skate. Usually I meet up with friends somewhere
7:00 PMish: Go home, get on OB.
9:00 PM: Watch That 70's show
9:30 PM: Take a shower
10:00 PM: Raid the fridge
10:10 PM: Watch Boy Meets World
11:00 PM: Watch Gundam/G.I. Joe, play THPS4 or sleep

Repeat//

On weekends I skate when it's light out and I am on OB when it's dark out.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B][color=darkred]Geesh, nobody goes outside.
[b][center]Monday - Friday[/b][/center]
7:00 AM: Wake up
7:30 AM: Catch the bus
8:20 AM: School starts
Whatever time lunch is PM: Talk to girls and EAT
3:30 PM: Schools out, wat for mom to pick me up
4:00 PM: Get on the computer for a quick look over OB, or maybe some chit chat over aim
4:30 PM: Go [b]OUTSIDE[/b] and skate. Usually I meet up with friends somewhere
7:00 PMish: Go home, get on OB.
9:00 PM: Watch That 70's show
9:30 PM: Take a shower
10:00 PM: Raid the fridge
10:10 PM: Watch Boy Meets World
11:00 PM: Watch Gundam/G.I. Joe, play THPS4 or sleep

Repeat//

On weekends I skate when it's light out and I am on OB when it's dark out.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I go outside on weekends. Going outside used to be my whole life and nothing else but now it's just sometimes. By the way, I hate boy meets world. No offense though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...