OtakuBoards

Favourite FF Music...

Flash

My favourite FF Songs would have to be... Hmmm...

Highwind Music - FF7
Chocobo Music - FF8
Dollet FMV Music - FF8 (G0D D4MN, that rules.)
Boss Battle Music - Legend of Legaia (It ain't FF, but it rules. It ownz all of the other songs... )

What about yours? :confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]the moogle & chocobo music. I Think there about the same in some games. [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought the Chocobo Music in FF8 was a little racier than in FF7...
If anyone here has played Legend of Legaia... Then you [I]know[/I] all the music in that game roolz.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]Lo Legia ruled!!! how many of you have all the dang spells? and all the other crap... that game rules... and the dancing part is funny and ez too... that game was koo!!! thou y it didnt let you save the one chicks town is beyond me...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]Lo Legia ruled!!! how many of you have all the dang spells? and all the other crap... that game rules... and the dancing part is funny and ez too... that game was koo!!! thou y it didnt let you save the one chicks town is beyond me...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have all the spells. they rule. I like vonh's the best...

Guest Voodookanaka
no, although it is a sad song, its the one where zidanes trying to figure out just who he is on his own and everyones trying to help him. The one in Terra where hes walking along and ppl keep helping him in fights, for some reason that song touches me.
I do like the summoners song though although I fell like crying everytime I hear it.

Hmm... It was in FF8 when you went into the you where landing on earth and that song was playing... what was it called? *goes and plays ff8 and sees what it is* Oh yeah! Eyes on me... the one made by Rinoa's mom... I think here name was Julia.

Guest Soft mush
Mostly ff7

Cosmo canyon, Aeries song and President Rufus inogition song.
All the boss music

The chocobo song rulz!
Ff8- eyes on me

NOT DAGGERS SONG! UGH, that annoys me SOOOOOOOO much!

The theme song for FF7 (when your out and about in the world). I also like the song when Cloud is on the date @ at the Golden Saucer and they're on the Gondola ride.

In FF8, the Orchestra Version of Fisherman's Horizon, Balm Garden, and the diffrent versions of Eyes On Me.

In FF6, the battle songs, the Esper's song, Celes' theme song, Forever Rachel, Kefka's song, and the airship song.

Well here's my fave music,

FF7: I like the Cait Sith music
FF7:Chocobo theme
FF7: When u r goin up the pillar ,tryin to save Biggs,Wedge and Jessie......:'( Why'd they have to die?
FF7: The world map theme,before meteor comes
FF7: And when u are gonna go to the Shinra headquarters

FF8: Dunno if this is the same , but the Dollet one.But when you go to war.
FF8:Battle theme
FF8: Balamb(Chills me out,man)

FF9:Chocobo(Both)
FF9:I must protect,that's what it's called,when u defend Alexandria from those monsters,as Steiner and Beatrix.
FF9: Esto Gaza
FF9:Burmecia
FF9: I forgot the name of the city.I think it begins with L,lol.Where Garnet's uncle Cid is in it.
Phew that's about it,I like all of em but thats all I can think of.FF6,5,4 etc.. Music is good aswell.I have all of the Final Fantasy's except Tactics,and 10 because I live in England.
Cya later guys.:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]In FF6, the battle songs, the Esper's song, Celes' theme song, Forever Rachel, Kefka's song, and the airship song. [/B][/QUOTE]

What about the mogs music! that was cool too. and of course Forever Rachael that was awesome!