Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i got one more card idea. :D

name: pirimid head
type: dead
magic type: dark
pic: ill get back to u on this
effect 1: great knife ( a giant sword)
effect 2: zombie army
discreption: zombie from silent hill 2
Posted
now I can see it.. It's, um, interesting.. I'm awaiting the website's creation.

*makes up humble bumble farms theme song in his head* Hum hmm hmmmmm......
Posted
Oh. I already have the theme song down. It goes like this:

Humble Bumbles dancing about,
Humble Bumbles eating sourcrout.
Humble Bumbles eating a human arm,
it could only happen at Humble Bumble Farms!!!

Jk. There's no theme Heheh.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]OKAY! I have another card! WHOOHOO! Asuka is ON a ROLL! Here we go!

[b]name:[/b] Queen Asuka
[b]type:[/b] Sorceress
[b]magic type:[/b] Dark
[b]pic:[/b] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=341115[/img]
[b]effect 1:[/b] Dance-Hypnotizes the enemy
[b]effect 2:[/b] Kiss of Death

How's THAT for my own personal character card? ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Taking you out of house and HOME? Heh, you wish. I'm just wanting my cards. Then I'll have the following: The Queen of Plushies, Mini-Asuka, Queen Asuka, [b]The Ruffly Dress[/b], and White Wedding. THEN I'll be through. For now.. heehee. ^_^

*Edit* I'm not sure what I wanted the Kiss of Death to do. I want instantaneous death, but wouldn't that be too powerful of an attack? I think it should only be affective if couple with the Ruffly Dress or something of that sort. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
Well, DW sure is replying a lot, at the same time as working on his website, RIGHT?>?

*points accusing finger*OR IS HE LYING?!?!?!?!?! MAYBE HE'S JUST REPLYING AND REPLYING, AND OT DOING ANY WORK AT ALL, HUH???? YEAH!!! WE'RE ON TO YOU, GAVIN!!!!



*takes spaz medicine* Sorry 'bout that, but really, hurry up with Asuka's cards before she sicks her plushies on me and you.
Posted
She can on you. i dn't mind ^^ But I hardly post compared to you two! I can barely get a post in. :P *sees Asuka and her plushies* I want my mommy... :(

Why would I wish for you to take me out of house and home. I don't wanna leave!!
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]*Puts her hands on her hips* PLEASE make my cards? PLEASE? And PLEASE make the Ruffly Dress card have the Ruffly Dress picture? PLEASE! *Gives him a WHOLE PLATE of Happy Cookies*[/color][/size]
Posted
Hee Hee posting fast is FUN, duh.

SHE GAVE YOU A WHOLE PLATE OF HAPPY COOKIES!! And yer not making the cards yet?

BTW, I love that you do't care if the plushies kill me... :rolleyes:

*bribes asuka with a signed copy of "Plushies of the World" and some random anime-related thing...* Please don't kill me.. I didn't do anything...

Fight the war against Gavin being slow in making his cards!!! Yarr!!!

*takes more spaz pills*
]
Again, sorry.
Posted
Ohh another one to add onto the Hyper-cards.
This is so much fun.:D

Name: Hyper-Guardian
Magic Type: Dark
Type: Demon
((Protection - While this card is one the field, HyperShadow's attack and defense are increased. (You decided how much. Reasonabley.)
((Death Count - Choose a monster. Roll a dice. Destroy that monster in the turn fo the dice roll. While the turns are passing, This monster and the selected may not attack or be destroyed.
[If you roll a 3, in three turns that monster will die.]
Pic: See attachment

[EDIT]Acck!!! I forget the attachment. And I cant edit it back in[/EDIT]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I forgot one last card that I wanted. Like Deedlit, I TOO wanted a rival. Yeah, I know I'm getting annoying, but what they hey, you started this thread. ;)

[b]Name:[/b] Dark Queen
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Fire
[b]Type:[/b]Elemental
[b]Picture: [/b][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=341152[/img]
[b]Effect One:[/b] Anti-Plushie
[b]Effect Two:[/b] Transform-use this to change opponents into plushies BEFORE using attack 1.

Sorry....[/color][/size]
Posted
Umm, actually you can edit it back in, but just replty again with it after this post or something..

Bu what if ya don't have a dice, HyperShadow?? Huh? Didja think about THAT??

*takes more spaz pills*

So sorry.
Posted
[COLOR=green]This is very interesting...

Name: Abob Ttef

Magic Type: Energy

Type: Assassin

Picture: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=341154[/IMG]

Effects:

1) Precision Strike- Disables one of the opponent?s two effects. Which one is disabled is decided by a coin flip.

2) Uncanny Dodge- Opponents attack misses (Can only be used once per battle)[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] Chocobo

[b]Magic Type:[/b] Light

[b]Type:[/b] Winged/Beast

[b]Pic:[/b] Attached

[b]Two Moves:[/b]

Peck: Peck's an enemy (ATK + 500)

Fly: Flip two coins. Call it in the Air. If you're correct both times, your opponents attack is avoided.

[b]Description:[/b] It's a yellow flying overgrown chicken that says "wark" and "kweh". [/COLOR]
Posted
Whoa, thisw thread is approaching it's 200th post, and it's still crazily thriving.

Anyway, DW, are you gonna close off the requests for a while or something, causse you have a ton of work ahead of you, and, including Humble Bumble Farms, you'll need some time to do them.. 0_o

edit:Yack, I can't post fast enough!! This thread is popuklar..
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Asuka's Army
[b]Type:[/b] Plushie
[b]Magic:[/b] Light
[b]Pic:[/b][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=341165[/img]
[b]Effects:[/b] I want this card to be some sort of defense card. I want them to protect and all that lovely stuff.[/color][/size]
Posted
EEEE PLUM!!~! AND IS THAT MEI LIN?

EEE!!!

I am getting an Asuka's Army card in my deck, no doubt about it!

PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]No, that's not Mei Lin (although she does look like her...silly CLAMP running out of ideas!). She's another laptop persocom like Sumomo aka Plum. She comes later on in the series. I keep forgetting her name, though. ^_^;

*Edit* I think you should work on them now. Teehee.

Asuka's Cards:
[list]Queen Asuka
Queen of Plushies
Mini-Asuka
[b]The Ruffly Dress[/b]
White Wedding
Asuka's Army
Dark Queen
[/list]

Is that all of them? [/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...