OtakuBoards

OtakuCards: The New TCG!

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeha. Sorceress and Goddess (god as well) types are a new twist I was planning on making in the near future. Once I git 70 cards, I'll start. We already have 63. Let's make the extra 7! C'MON! I'll make you the first Goddess type, I guess. Even though it means going back through all that crazy stuff :P YOU'RE EVIL TO ME!

Hope I can make another one. Fun.

Name: Mini-Hyper
Magic Type: Dark
Type: Sorcerer Plushie! (Can I do that?)
Pictue: [url=http://otakuworld.com/mascot/art/Sephiroth.gif]Click[/url]
Plushie Protecter - All special effects, traps, and magics do not effect HyperShadow while this monster is on the field. (I'm not expecting this little guy to be strong)
Plushi Kick - MiniHyper runs up and kicks opponent in the shins.
(Size is an advantage)

The fun begins. *giggles*

[COLOR=royalblue]Since you're in such a need of more cards ;)

[b]Name:[/b] Mini-Tasis

[b]Magic Type:[/b] Light

[b]Type:[/b] Warrior

[b]Pic:[/b] Attached.

[b]Two Moves:[/b]

Wink: A disarming wink causes one opponent to lose a turn.

Parry: Flip 3 coins. If all are heads, opponents attack blocked.

[b]Description:[/b] Unlike the Tasis card, Mini-Tasis is much stronger. When paired with Tasis, both cards get + 500 Atk and Def. [/COLOR]

Oh. I have some time to spare. but I still have to write the chapter book I'm doing, make the video game I'm working on, design my new site, doodle, homework, etc... I'm very busy ^^

Queen Asuka: Evil... but anyways, the cards? I'm probably just making them for the heck of it, but I could print them off and make booster packs, but it wouldn't really work for online over computer stuff because once you have a card, you can duplicate it as many times as u want. I could always make an online game out of it, but that'd take some time. For now, I've decided just to have fun making them and post them onto my new JAWESOME site "Humble Bumble Farms" (the bumble like in Rudolph ^^ "BUMBLES BOUNCE!")

Yeps. You're welcome, Muetank. Glad to do it. And go ahead and make all the cards you please, you guys. ^^ Keep this Dragon Warrior busy, busy, busy!

[color=hotpink][size=1]Alright, I have a new one. You can figure out all the stats and whatnot, but it's an accesory for the Queen of Plushies. It's called [b]The Ruffly Dress.[/b]

It can be some sort of defense mechanism. Here's the picture:
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=340762[/img][/color][/size]

Must make more... MORE! ^_^

Name: Sabin

Magic Type: Fire

Type: Martial Artist

Effect 1: Bum Rush, Does 1000 Damage to opponents E.

Effect 2: Mantra, Cut the attack of this card by half to increase your E by 1000.

Bio: Brother of Edgar, King of Figaro. Chose freedom over being King of all of Figaro. From FFVI.

Here's the pic.

What ever you say, my highness. *bows before Asuka* Heh. Is that better? I bow? ^^

EDIT: You have learned the ways of the E, aye Ultima? I see you're obsessed ^^ Taking your opponent down to 0 E is the key of the duel. You can both start with 30000, 20000, or 10000. The duels last longer with 30000, which is obvious ^^

Yup. I Must be one with the E. Ohm....Ohm........Ohm....Oh yeah another card (Yes I am crazy ::wears napoleon hat::) :bluesweat Eheheheh...

Name: Locke Cole

Magic Type: Wind

Type: Thief, (Gets smacked on head by Locke) OW! okay TREASURE HUNTER!

Effect 1: Capture, Take 500 of the opponents E and add it to your own.

Effect 2: Steal, when an opponents plays an equip card, take it and equip it to one of your creatures.

Bio: The Thief ::SMACK:: OUCH!, TREASURE HUNTER of FFVI.

THE PIC!!!

Do you think it would be possible if you made this second card for me? please?

Name: Guardian Phoenix
Magic Type: fire
type: winged
picture:

effects:
-Blazeing Enferno
-call of despair: Stopps one opponents monster from attacking for one turn, can be used only once

description: A lone Phoenix whos song is so beautiful and sad that those who hear it become entranced and unable to move.

The amazing [b]Ruffly Dress[/b]!

Heh even though my plushie form only made it into two posts I'll make a card for it.

name: Mini Duo
type: Plushie
magic type: Light
pic: Attachment
effect 1: Popcorn -causes opponents DEF to go down by 300 and ATK 100
effect 2: Quadrelateral -encloses apponent in an invisble box, miss two turns

[color=009966][b]I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS DEEDLIT TALKING!! QA's cookies won't clear, so we can't log her out or log us in, BUT THIS IS DEEDLIT TYPING AND SPEAKING!! Thank you. [/b]

Can you make me one more card? :toothy:

name: Deedlit's Man
type: Plushie
magic type: Light
pic:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=340854[/img]

effect 1: Taunt: Changes one of your opponents monsters who are in defence mode to attack mode.
effect 2: Arrows of Love: Arrows shoot out from Deedlit and Legolas' hand causing major damage.

Again, it's me Deedlit.[/color]