OtakuBoards

OtakuCards: The New TCG!

Dragon Warrior

[color=009966]Can you make me one more card while you're at it? I know you might strangle me since you're swamped with requests, but you can work on it whenever you can. :) Here it is.

[b]Name:[/b] Legolas, Son of Thranduil
[b]Magic:[/b] Light
[b]type:[/b] Warrior
[b]picture:[/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344454[/img]
[b]effects:[/b]
1.)Archer: While Legolas, Son of Thranduil is on the field, choose one card and add 300 to its attack or defence.
2.)Double Shot: Legolas notches two arrows to his bow and fires at his opponents.[/color]

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cloricus
[spoiler][color=#808080]Jesus... This started on the 14 and already has 17 pages!

Anyway. I hope this is right.
-Name Cloricus
-Magic Type thunder
-type elemental plushie!
-picture the avatar I have atm.
-up to 2 effects
Attack one - Endless babble (action - extreme boredom to the attacker and puts them to sleep skipping their go and going back to you for next move. (They wake up when their go is skipped))
Attack two - Annoyance (action - Cloricus endless annoyance makes them so annoyed it lets Cloricus control the thunder and strike them on the head with massive thunder bolt.)
-description Crazy, annoying and smart.
[/color][/spoiler]

I've been struck by a evil disease of the worst kind, it's worse than deafness and worse than bein' blind! I have rhymeosis, a disease where you always have to rhyme. And it couldn't have come at a worse time.

But on the brighter side of things, I've been working real hard, and sure Deedlit, I can make your card.

And it is true, Genkai. My computer's an a-s$, it always gives me trouble with it's evil ways and sass. But now then, I must work and go to sleep, before I conk out in a large heap.

And beware, this disease is really outrageous, and I'm afraid it may even be contageous O.o'

Good God, oh no! You've passed it to me! How annoying to rhyme, oh how i want to be free!

It sucks a whole lot that your computer does hate you, it does very well to infuriate you.

to sleep? at an our so bright and so early? I guess lack of sleep is making you surly(?). The night is still young, I'll bet you're awake, making things that arent's cards, you cold hearted fake! just kidding, but you made me so sick! And so now I must start prodding you with a stick(*prods*)

great scott man, just hurry up with the cards! I know you are working, but work really hard!

When will you finish, these cards you're creating? We know you're aware we're impatiently waiting!

Thank god I'm okay in all other threads!!! Or else this disease would eventually spread! I better not post oo much in this here topic. Or else I would make other members oh so sick!

[color=009966]Goodness man! Quit rhyming! Your continuous rhymes are really tiring.

Oh, pooh! Look what you did! You gave me the disease, you big doodooheads! >.>;;

"Doodooheads"? :therock: What kind of an insult was that? Does the disease make you say stupid things on top of that? Now I have to come up with another insult. I hope it won't be too difficult.

Is there a cure for this thing? It's really starting to get me peeved....

No! Must resist! >< All this rhyming is getting me [strike]pissed[/strike] angry! Hope you finish those cards quickly...along with this accursed [strike]rhyming[/strike] disease. ><;;[/color]

[color=darkred][b]Name:[/b] Lady Who Is Choking To Death
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Dark
[b]Type:[/b] Dead
[b]Picture:[/b][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=345128[/img]
[b]Effect 1:[/b] Pluffocation - Being smothered by a sea of pink fluff.
[b]Effect 2:[/b] Nail Bite - Drives you insane with the sound of her nails being bitten ^.^
[b]Description:[/b] This card is used with other dark cards, and is affectionately categorised as "Cruel and Unusual".[/color]

Oh why?! The horror!! You EVIL BABOON!!! I need that last drop, and I need it soon!

Givve it to Deedlit? You maniacal fool!! Being mean to me is REALLY not cool.When does this dreaded disease pass on by? Hopefully at least before I die! Good god, what's happenin'? Can this be true? I think it is going, but first I will sue!

Small Claims court, here I come! For money, jewelry, gold and then some! you'll be sorry, gavin you messed with me!!! For what you did, it will not come free!

OH damn.. The rhyming disease is gone. Now I can't sue you. *****.

Name: Dark Apocalypse

Magic Type: Dark

Type: Death

Effect One: DeathWish- Sacrifice Dark Apocalypse and sacrifice an enemy card at choice.

Effect Two: {ill come up with one l8er ¬_¬}

Picture: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=345892[/IMG]

Discription: "And the apocalypse shall come with his four horsemen (shall be my next card) and it will mean the worlds domination"~Insane city profet

I can't say that I can make them just yet. I'm gonna have to cancel OtakuCards for now I'm sorry to say. I may bring them back when I get more time, but right now a lot of things are happening that are keeping my life a bit too busy. This was easy back when I had exams because I had no homework, but that was long ago. I'm sorry to announce this, but it is true. Hopefully OtakuCards will return once again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]:bawl: You suck.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]How rude...

Anyway, I decided to make me own card. :p

It isn't as good as the rest, since I couldn't seem to "clone-brush" an image onto it, but it'll do for now.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=347514[/IMG]
[/COLOR]