Raiden Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Anyone seen any episodes futher than the Cell saga. I have seen the next 3 sagas.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yeah right. That's funny since there is only one saga left in Z. BTW, I have seen everything. I have all 291 Z eps, and all 64 GT eps. And I also have all 13 Z Movies.
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i] [B]Anyone seen any episodes futher than the Cell saga. I have seen the next 3 sagas. [/B][/QUOTE] hmmm, I think I have, let me think for a minute.... yes, yes I have.... and why is it only dbz? there is db and gt too you know....
Syk3 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Yeah right. That's funny since there is only one saga left in Z. BTW, I have seen everything. I have all 291 Z eps, and all 64 GT eps. And I also have all 13 Z Movies. [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, it is hard 2 believe that i once believed that. About there being more sagas after buu. Now i feel sry for the ppl that think that.
Raiden Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] Hehe, it is hard 2 believe that i once believed that. About there being more sagas after buu. Now i feel sry for the ppl that think that. [/B][/QUOTE] d the great saiyanman saga, d world tournament saga, the bibidi saga, and d buu saga. Look who's laughing now.
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 No sorry Im the same as u, only seen up to the start of the tournament.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i] [B] d the great saiyanman saga, d world tournament saga, the bibidi saga, and d buu saga. Look who's laughing now. [/B][/QUOTE] Great Saiyaman Saga, is a mini-saga not a major saga. Babidi Saga is the Buu Saga smart boy. Its not World Tourney, its Tenkaichi Bukodai. And that takes place in the same time as the Buu Saga, they're both going on!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Nope. The furthest I've seen is the Cell Saga.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I've seen about half of the Buu saga. Unfortunately it's all different parts of it so sometimes I don't get what's going on. Stupid me. I should have bought the tapes in order rather than mixing up mini sagas
KAMAKAZI Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Once again Altron is right,you have been defeated my friend with your little dubbed,FUNI store mini sagas... [i]Kamakazi[/i]
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]I havn't seen episodes but I have seen numerous clips of various stuff (both Z and GT) So all those probably add up to about 1 or 1 and a half eps.[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Buu Saga is probably the longest of the DBZ Sagas...but at least Gokou gets his life back, and SSJ3 barely matches w/ Buu.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Buu Saga is probably the longest of the DBZ Sagas...but at least Gokou gets his life back, and SSJ3 barely matches w/ Buu. [/B][/QUOTE] probably the longest? it is the longest. It's 91 eps. long
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Nope, haven't seen any futher than the Cell Saga...:( :(
WarGreymon01 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I've seen upto ep 192 except for 182. There are 4 sagas after the Cell Saga they are The Afterlife Tournament Saga, The Great Saiyaman Saga, The World Tournament Saga and The Buu Saga.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I don't care if FUNImation sucks,I love dbz,and if I can't get my hands on the Japanese versions,I'll buy the FUNI ones. I have,all of the Great Saiya-man saga,and 1 World Tournament movie. Those I have.
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I saw Goku fight in the tournament when I went to Florida, ( Florida Rules!! ) ( So does the U.K!! )
Krillen Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i] [B]I saw Goku fight in the tournament when I went to Florida, ( Florida Rules!! ) ( So does the U.K!! ) [/B][/QUOTE] i saw 3 episode of buu saga, you can get them at target, they are in japenese but they have english subtitles at the bottom, they say every swear word, its awsome
Syk3 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I hav the whole great saiyaman saga, and all the wolrd tournament tapes out. For English of course. I ges that is past the cell game.
Guest Bebi Vegeta Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I have only seen the Cell Saga. Where do you people see all of the later episodes?
Tails Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bebi Vegeta [/i] [B]I have only seen the Cell Saga. Where do you people see all of the later episodes? [/B][/QUOTE] U can buy videos with subtitles, or U can watch it on the International channel, but I don't think they'll be showing DBGT on International. Also, to answer Ur question, I've seen a few episodes of the Buu saga, and that's about it. :(
Syk3 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bebi Vegeta [/i] [B]I have only seen the Cell Saga. Where do you people see all of the later episodes? [/B][/QUOTE] There r a whole bunch of new english tapes out 4 episodes past the cell game. Pm me and i can give u a good website to c which ones r out, and maybe even buy them. Their place is in California, just lik urs. It would not take that long.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now