Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anyone Seen Any Episode Further Than the Cell Saga?


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yeah right. That's funny since there is only one saga left in Z.


BTW, I have seen everything. I have all 291 Z eps, and all 64 GT eps. And I also have all 13 Z Movies.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]Anyone seen any episodes futher than the Cell saga. I have seen the next 3 sagas. [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm, I think I have, let me think for a minute....

yes, yes I have....

and why is it only dbz? there is db and gt too you know....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Yeah right. That's funny since there is only one saga left in Z.


BTW, I have seen everything. I have all 291 Z eps, and all 64 GT eps. And I also have all 13 Z Movies. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe, it is hard 2 believe that i once believed that. About there being more sagas after buu. Now i feel sry for the ppl that think that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Hehe, it is hard 2 believe that i once believed that. About there being more sagas after buu. Now i feel sry for the ppl that think that. [/B][/QUOTE]

d the great saiyanman saga, d world tournament saga, the bibidi saga, and d buu saga. Look who's laughing now.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]

d the great saiyanman saga, d world tournament saga, the bibidi saga, and d buu saga. Look who's laughing now. [/B][/QUOTE]


Great Saiyaman Saga, is a mini-saga not a major saga. Babidi Saga is the Buu Saga smart boy. Its not World Tourney, its Tenkaichi Bukodai. And that takes place in the same time as the Buu Saga, they're both going on!
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I've seen about half of the Buu saga. Unfortunately it's all different parts of it so sometimes I don't get what's going on. Stupid me. I should have bought the tapes in order rather than mixing up mini sagas
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Buu Saga is probably the longest of the DBZ Sagas...but at least Gokou gets his life back, and SSJ3 barely matches w/ Buu.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Buu Saga is probably the longest of the DBZ Sagas...but at least Gokou gets his life back, and SSJ3 barely matches w/ Buu. [/B][/QUOTE]

probably the longest? it is the longest. It's 91 eps. long
Posted
I've seen upto ep 192 except for 182. There are 4 sagas after the Cell Saga they are The Afterlife Tournament Saga, The Great Saiyaman Saga, The World Tournament Saga and The Buu Saga.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]I saw Goku fight in the tournament when I went to Florida,
( Florida Rules!! ) ( So does the U.K!! ) [/B][/QUOTE]

i saw 3 episode of buu saga, you can get them at target, they are in japenese but they have english subtitles at the bottom, they say every swear word, its awsome
Posted
I hav the whole great saiyaman saga, and all the wolrd tournament tapes out. For English of course. I ges that is past the cell game.
Guest Bebi Vegeta
Posted
I have only seen the Cell Saga. Where do you people see all of the later episodes?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bebi Vegeta [/i]
[B]I have only seen the Cell Saga. Where do you people see all of the later episodes? [/B][/QUOTE]

U can buy videos with subtitles, or U can watch it on the International channel, but I don't think they'll be showing DBGT on International.

Also, to answer Ur question, I've seen a few episodes of the Buu saga, and that's about it. :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bebi Vegeta [/i]
[B]I have only seen the Cell Saga. Where do you people see all of the later episodes? [/B][/QUOTE]
There r a whole bunch of new english tapes out 4 episodes past the cell game. Pm me and i can give u a good website to c which ones r out, and maybe even buy them. Their place is in California, just lik urs. It would not take that long.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...