BabyGirl Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Juuhachi..... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color]
Seifer Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=indigo]I will be 16 in 18 days. Yay.....[/color]
mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Juuhachi..... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkred]SAY WUT [/COLOR]
mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]IN ENGLISH PLEASE
BabyGirl Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i] [B]IN ENGLISH PLEASE [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, if you're ever-so-interested, check the Otaku September calendar...take a goood look at the 24th...:D[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred]SAY WUT [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Nihongo! (Japanese) Juu meaning Ten Hachi meaning Eight Add them together... what do you get?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]?T?ö?Í\?lÎ?Å?·B [/B][/QUOTE] Now you'll really confuse him hehehe :p PS: can you get on AIM please... or check your hotmail e-mail..
BabyGirl Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]?T?ö?Í\?lÎ?Å?·B [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer... Transtic, I thought you were older for some reason, and yet I knew your age before...[/color]
Warlock Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I think I'll do my age in French too...douze...
Guest zanza Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer...[/B][/QUOTE] Yes it's Japanese. Go to [URL=http://www.jikannohizumi.net/]www.jikannohizumi.net[/URL] and read the introduction page. There will be a link to a tutorial for setting your browser up for Japanese encoding. And Veg, I don't see any new mail.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer... Transtic, I thought you were older for some reason, and yet I knew your age before...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes that font is Japanese... if you have Japanese encoding, right click go to encoding then Japanese AutoShift.... And I'm 18.... I wish I were younger.... :(... what made you think I was older?
BabyGirl Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] I think I'll do my age in French too...douze... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Wow, when did you start learning French? At an early age I'm assuming...cause you're pretty young to know it (which is a good thing! I love French!)... And Transtic, I don't know what made me think you were older...probably because of the fact that you're so affluent in your posts :D[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] And Veg, I don't see any new mail. [/B][/QUOTE] Grrrrr, i hope I sent it to the right address....... well all it said was to ask you to get on AIM cause I wanted to talk....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I'm 15! :D [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] And I'm 18.... I wish I were younger.... :(... what made you think I was older? [/B][/QUOTE] Why do you wish you were younger?
Guest zanza Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]Ninja Name: Kyuzo Sakamoto -san [/B][/QUOTE] You NEVER EVER address yourself with -san or any other name suffix.... it is considered rude.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] Why do you wish you were younger? [/B][/QUOTE] Because..... uhh Alot of people I know are 14-16... and 18 year old befriending a 14 year old may sound odd to some people... I wish I was like 15 or 16 again..... it doesn't seem that long ago! ::cries:: oh well
Navi Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Because..... uhh Alot of people I know are 14-16... and 18 year old befriending a 14 year old may sound odd to some people... I wish I was like 15 or 16 again..... it doesn't seem that long ago! ::cries:: oh well [/B][/QUOTE] sempai:)
Dark Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Åßìáé äåêáôñéþí! This waz ma age in Greeks. I'm 13....
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Heh, I don't know about this whole fancy "NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH" thing, but...yeah, hehe, I'll just be blunt about it, I'm 18.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now