Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Juuhachi..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]IN ENGLISH PLEASE
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i]
[B]IN ENGLISH PLEASE [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, if you're ever-so-interested, check the Otaku September calendar...take a goood look at the 24th...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]?T?ö?͏\?lÎ?Å?·B [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer...

Transtic, I thought you were older for some reason, and yet I knew your age before...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I'll do my age in French too...douze...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer...[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it's Japanese. Go to [URL=http://www.jikannohizumi.net/]www.jikannohizumi.net[/URL] and read the introduction page. There will be a link to a tutorial for setting your browser up for Japanese encoding.

And Veg, I don't see any new mail.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer...

Transtic, I thought you were older for some reason, and yet I knew your age before...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that font is Japanese... if you have Japanese encoding, right click go to encoding then Japanese AutoShift....

And I'm 18.... I wish I were younger.... :(... what made you think I was older?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

I think I'll do my age in French too...douze... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Wow, when did you start learning French? At an early age I'm assuming...cause you're pretty young to know it (which is a good thing! I love French!)...

And Transtic, I don't know what made me think you were older...probably because of the fact that you're so affluent in your posts :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

And Veg, I don't see any new mail. [/B][/QUOTE]

Grrrrr, i hope I sent it to the right address....... well all it said was to ask you to get on AIM cause I wanted to talk....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]Ninja Name: Kyuzo Sakamoto -san
[/B][/QUOTE]

You NEVER EVER address yourself with -san or any other name suffix.... it is considered rude.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

Why do you wish you were younger? [/B][/QUOTE]

Because..... uhh Alot of people I know are 14-16... and 18 year old befriending a 14 year old may sound odd to some people... I wish I was like 15 or 16 again..... it doesn't seem that long ago! ::cries:: oh well
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Because..... uhh Alot of people I know are 14-16... and 18 year old befriending a 14 year old may sound odd to some people... I wish I was like 15 or 16 again..... it doesn't seem that long ago! ::cries:: oh well [/B][/QUOTE]
sempai:)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, I don't know about this whole fancy "NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH" thing, but...yeah, hehe, I'll just be blunt about it, I'm 18.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...