OtakuBoards

Rumour I heard

Cecil

This is a stupid rumour i heard is at school... but everyone belives it. A kid said that the gamecube wasnt reallesed at the same time as the ps2 because, The laser made the disk to hot and the data got eraseded, so now he has everyone at school (cept me of course) thinking that Gamecube sucks and that the x-box is a lot better.

What i want is proof that it didnt happen and if it did that it wont affect the gamecube in anyway, unless it made it better cause the longer develpment time.

[color=green]Well im pretty sure it never hapen during that time.Gamecube wasn't release yet because Nintendo had plans to set in the future at the time.
And the GCN disk doesn't burn easily and erased the game the disk is built in small capability to keep it from being copyed and its copyright and its a strong disk so it wont get erased easily it uses the Memory card.
And the kid at your school is probaly just a Nintendo hater,lol im sure he never even got a chance to put his hands on the GCN so he's just has his own rumor and he can have his own little rumor and makes everyone believe it but its false.[/color]

Well you was never suppose to copy games in the first place because each company holds its own copyright so its illegal if you ever do copy games.And no you cant copy the GCN disk Nintendo made the cd smaller so people wouldn't be able to copy the cd and sell it without their copyrights.

Hey thanks, when i asked him where he heard it he said he had "connections" but it seems i know people (in a way) that know a lot more than this kid, There are so many kids at school that say it sucks there was even someone who told me not to get Zelda, I thought he was crazy since i think zelda is one of the highlights of the Gamecube.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nintendo_freak [/i]
[B]Huh?Are You Telling Me That I Can't Copy Games?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]your not supposed to copy them in the first place... in 6 months there will be ways to copy it... thou it is all totally illegal... even copying a VHS movie is illegal and we know how long stores have been selling stuff that does that lol
but yes copying games is totally illegal and if you get caught... you can expect some jail time... and oh yea it is an adult crime not a child crime... so if your over 14 (in most states) it is real jail not juvi[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Hey thanks, when i asked him where he heard it he said he had "connections" but it seems i know people (in a way) that know a lot more than this kid, There are so many kids at school that say it sucks there was even someone who told me not to get Zelda, I thought he was crazy since i think zelda is one of the highlights of the Gamecube. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Uh...well he's totally wrong. He's demonstrated a total lack of knowledge of the industry.

He is a 100% fanboy lol.[/color]