OtakuBoards

PS2 Quiz!

BigCajones

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ThePikasElbow [/i]
[B]Woo, a question! Alrighty, here is mine.

Just fill in the blank. This is from the video game .hack.

Orca of the *blank* Sea and Balmung of the *blank* Sky.

Hint: It's the same word for both. [/B][/QUOTE]

This is just a guess but is it RED??? Let me know if it is wrong(probably is..)

Regards
BlADE:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
[color=purple]I think this question has gone on long enough, if you know the answer then you can still attempt at the question done by GoS.

Question: In Primal who is Jen's fighting companion or well the second playable character? Also how many transformations can Jen go through?[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
OK this question has been stuck her for a long time so I have decided I will try and answer it. I am not very sure if this is correct so just tell me whether it is or not. The second player in Primal is a Gargoyle called Scree. There are 4 transformations, Ferai, Undine, Wraith and Djinn.

Yeah, well thanks for attempting. You are correct, I don't know if they are the correct names for the transformations, but you seem pretty confident. You didn't have to put that added information, but you can ask a question now.

I still don't have a clue about GoS question.

I just thought like saying the names but if they are wrong you can blame the website I found them off hehehe. Right and now for my question.... Hmmm it shouldn't be too dificult I don't think. In Dynasty Warriors Extreme Legends in Musou Mode how many generals can you fight as and what are each of their names??

I wasn't sure of the question at first, but I think I understand now. I just remembered you can only play as 7 characters in DW3:EL's Mosou Mode and the names are Lu Bu, Diao Chan, Dong Zhou, Yuan Shao, Zhang Jiao, Meng Huo, and Zhu Rong.
I'm pretty sure that is correct, so I will just ask a question.

In Midnight Club 2 how many cars are there? How many bikes are there? Also how many cities are there?
Bonus: How many special moves can you do?

• 2 weeks later...
Well it's been a while now, I don't think anyone knows the answer to your question BigCajones.

Question: In FFVII How many limit breaks does each character have?

And could people please try to keep this topic spam free. Not posting one or two word replies like Nope or Incorrect for every attempt at a question would defiantly help. People can just continue posting and when the correct one is posted then you may reply.

[color=green]Teehee, I'll try this quiz too.^^ Well, lets see..each character has four levels, two per level except for their final.^^ So thats 7.^^[/color]

[size=1]Nope.. not quite - [b]NeoC[/b][/size]

[color=green]EDIT: Haha, I forgot about Cait Sith and Vincent, whom only have a certain number. Cait Sith only has two, and Vincent has four. The rest of the characters have seven!^^[/color]

• 5 months later...
[color=#006699]Well, I suppose I'll participate in this, as I've got no where else to post.

[b]Answer:[/b] 1. Knife
2. 9mm Pistol
3. Grenade
4 .44 Special
5. Shotgun (double barrel
6. Shotgun (Pump Action)
7. Harpoon Launcher
8. Crossbow
9. Mini Gun (UZI)
10. SMG (M60)
11. Kalash (AK-47)
12. Assult Rifle (M16/M203)
13. Bazooka
14. Sniper Rifle (SVD Dragunov)

I belive these to be the only weapons that were actually confirmed. I left out the bonus because I've read so many differen't things about how many levels there will be and because it's [i]bonus[/i]. If I get an official word on it I'll be sure to edit.

[b]Question:[/b] Name the new character in MegaMan X7.[/color]

[color=indigo]Well done the only weapon you forgot was the three arrow crossbow.

Answer:
1. Geyser
2. Gauntlet
3. Decoy
4. Phalanx
5. Vector Cannon
6. Halberd
7. Wisp
8. Mummy
9. Homing Missle
10. Floating Mine
11. Zero shift

I think that's it.. My memory may lack from when rented out the game. I'm pretty sure that's the order as well. Ahh I'm rubbish at thinking of questions...

*an hour later* Sorry about the boring question. I will try to think of better ones: In Jak 2: Renegade how many types of hoverbike is there? Also name the 4 different weapons...
Bonus: erm, how many out-of-town environments are there?[/color]