Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If You Died..........................


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple][size=1][b]Me and my cousin micheal are discussing about what would we want to become when we died...............and we said:[/b]

Me:I would like to be a.....CHIMERA! for I love mass destruction! MWAHAHAHA!

[color=darkblue]Mike:I'd like to the "Unborn........" but that's just me..................[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~
well me and Mike both thought and soon got bored so we decided to ask:
[b]If you died and could become any animal made up or whatever what would you be? or would you rather be someone? my niece said she wanted to be Juuthena if she died..........but I would rather be a Chimera! but what about you?[/b]

-Kairi
THE CHIMERA FREAK
[/color][/size]
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
if i died..i would haunt my friends for pleasure... scareing and freakign them out.. i would be a ghost... MWAHAHAHH

and to talk about all IMPOSSIBLENESS... i would try to come..

kind of like on inuyasha

Kikyo did NOT want to leave

thats me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kairi cloud [/i]
[B][color=purple][size=1]my niece said she wanted to be Juuthena if she died[/b][/color][/size] [/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]o_o; *blinks*

I'd want to be an elf! ^ .^ Like the ones in LoTR! ^_^
It'd be soooo fun having immortal life, pointy ears, and spells/elvish language! ^^

Otherwise... I'd want to be like Athena Asamiya. ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
Squashed snails wants to be demon

He cant be my sessy no no no no

If i could chose something other the a ghost.. i would be the creature in my avatar and banner

cute little hting that can change into a mean and nasty thing if it has to

its a demon..... KILALA *dances around*

big kilala can fly
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]OOH!!!!! me like dat one Blanko! I'd have to be..................the worst thing on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=6]BARNEY![/size]

YES SHAKE WITH FEAR! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=0099FF] [size=1]I never really thought about this.. but at this moment, I think I would want to be one of the Gods.[/color] [/size]
Posted
my list keeps growing

but i narrowed it down

I umm..... well....

If i were to die i would want to mostly becoem a guiding spirit..
helping my friends in any way i could

i have always put my feelings to the side for others and i would help when i could

i guess i would jsut want to help and guide them after i was dead
Posted
*doesn't actually believe that's what happens when you die but hey... assuming I did*

I'd be me again... that'd freak SO many people out...
Posted
I have a thing about being a Pheonix... They are super cool
I'd like to be one of those first evolutionary breakthrough sorta people like really adapted to the climate chainge and different features and stuff... like bright yellow eyes...
Me and my friends have a theory that women will have no body hair in thousands of years
Posted
I don't know that I would want to be resurrected as [i]anything[/i] once I die. Starting life over doesn't sound like fun. Plus, when you're me, becoming anything or anyone else is almost a demotion.

If there's an afterlife, it would be neat becoming an angel of death, like Nicolas Cage in [i]City of Angels[/i]. Once I grew tired of the job, I could just transform into a mortal human being again by leaping off the top of a towering skyscraper into the awaiting jaws of life.

Returning in an entirely different time frame would be an interesting possibility as well. I've always been fascinated by knights and their codes of chivalry. Nowadays, people rely heavily upon guns and technology to fight. Knights, on the other hand, did battle with heavy iron and steel. That seems more macho to me than wiping out entire populations with a bomb or something. Dig?
Posted
[size=1]When I die I want to be Duo Maxwell (OB member, not anime character) because she's mentally unstable. That would be fun ^_^

Also, if you could come back as an anime character, I'd want to be one of the Weiss Kreuz guy's girlfriends.. preferably Ken Hidaka's girlfriend, but I'm not fussy ^^;;[/size]
Posted
I agree with Rain, if I were to be an anime character I'd be one of the WK boy's GF preferably Yohji's... ^^
Yay! She'd like to be me!! I agree its very... interesting... being me..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Haha. I'd be God, duh. Then I could do whatever I wanted to.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]And this would be different..how? :p

I really don't know. I don't think I'd want to pick my own fate. I'd have no one to blame for it later. _ _,[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B] That seems more macho to me than wiping out entire populations with a bomb or something. Dig? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Cool beans, I dig.

Anyways, I'd rather stay dead. I'm just going to leave it at that.[/color]
Posted
[color=#507AAC]If I died...I'd want to go back in time and be myself again. But the second time around, I'd have the knowledge of my former life behind me.

That way, I could avoid life's mistakes...and change certain things. Then my life would be perfect, I think.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#507AAC]That way, I could avoid life's mistakes...and change certain things. Then my life would be perfect, I think.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Surely not.. once you avoid one mistake, everything will have changed and you won't know what to expect any more :p You'd have to do it several times to get it right
Posted
I think I would want to be a dog in a house that actually took care of the lil sucker.

If it was a caring house I would want to be a dog.

If it wasnt a nice place, forget being a dog.

I would in that case, want to be a falcon so I could do the 200 mph flying dash they can make. (now that is speed)

Oh yea, I wouldnt mind a chance at my life like I have now again.

Infact that would be the top of the list above all else.
Posted
[color=royal blue]In theory that could work. But James, there are still some answers that none of us have found yet, and not all answers are ones we like or agree with. And having all the answers doesn't make life perfect, IMO. Like a video game--just because you know everything that's going to happen the second time around doesn't mean that you'll avoid problems--or unhappiness. Just IMO--don't ban me, please!

OK, [i]if it were possible[/i], bleh heh, :p to turn into something at death, I'd be a griffon or something else with wings, because I love the thought of flying.

I'm leaning on my faith here when I say that when I die, I'll go to Heaven with God. So when I die, I'll be a saint. Go me. ^^; *laughs gently*[/color]
Posted
I've thought about this alot. If I was to be reborn as a different creature I'd be either a Raven (hehe, so meny superstitious people out there... Life would be fun ^^) or an Eagle. These two arn't extinct or rare to find or anything so I wouldn't attract unwanted attention (unless I wanted to).

Other than that I wouldn't mind being a small gold dragon... But that would cause alot of trouble, to meny people will want to catch you -.-;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...