OtakuBoards

Cant get enough of it! Sports that is.

Azzi

[color=darblue]Roller blading is the best! I started when I was a lasy 7 year old, and my aunt forced me to get some exercise, skating. I hated it first but Ilove it now. What's your'e favorite sport?[/color]:D

[size=1][color=darkblue]Shelfball...Can't say I've ever heard of it! Well, personally, I like do a lot of soccer, and basketball, aminly becuase I am good at these things. Me and Break go on pretty long walks sometimes, which helps keep us fit, and we like to mess around, playing things like Deformed Tennis, or Swordfighting!
I do a lot of riding too, on a nearly daily basis, because I enjoy it, and I don't own a car!
I like watching soccer, basketball and american football on television, because those games can get damn exciting![/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LostProphet [/i]
[B]Shelfball...definently shelfball
[/B][/QUOTE] Shelfball roXXorz!

I also like football(Check my sig),American football and basketball.

I always love to play footie with a bunch of friends.Even if there's a thunderstorm(like yesterday)going on I still play.I have Adidas footballs running through my viens!

Well I like football, basketball, rugby and tennis. I recently tried out ice skating and I'm really rubbish, but it's definetely something I could get into! I enjoy hockey, so ice hockey will be just as fun. As for the non-sport section I like BMXing, paintballing, lazer tagging, wrestling with mates and any sport involving a ball lol. I sometimes when bored watch footy, wrestling and boxing. :)

Could someone explain to me what shelfball is please ...

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm English lol :demon:

[b][color=003399]I too like a bit of the old martial arts. Nothing as exhilirating as a good kung fu match-up, trading blows.

However, I still like to play basketball from time to time, although recently I haven't played as much because my school won't set up a team.[/b][/color]

My favorite sport is football (unless you count professional wrestling as a sport).

I never played on a team because I wasn't [i]that[/i] interested in it, but I was always fairly good. Much of my skill is largely attributed to my size though. It was never easy getting me down--and I loved blasting people and stiff arming. Plus I had good awareness on the field. I would actually grab members of my team from behind and use them as a human shield. It was fun. ^^

[color=darkblue]i was a bit of a jock/tomboy growing up, but my favorite by far was gymnastics. i did that for about 10 years. it was my love & obsession. i had this crazy notion of going to the '96 olympics. unfortunately, i busted my knee landing a vault wrong. my kneecap was on the side of my knee, not the front. & my back was pretty banged up, too. i was told the next day i could never compete again. i think my descent into rebellion began that day. bah.

sometimes i try to tumble in a field or something, but i chicken out on anything harder than a back handspring. i think i have a mental block of some sort. sucks. [/color]

I play lacrosse with a passion when I can find others to play with, but here where I live (in the south) no one even knows what the game is.

I also used to mountain bike, but that sorta went out the window when I moved to the south. (its swampy and flat down here)

As for all the "normal" sports, I dont really play many of those, they just dont have the same fun to me.

Although, I do love to play a sport with my friends, so if I get the chance to play basketball or soccer or football, Im lovin it for every second the game is on.

However, baseball has too much time for me where you are just standing around waiting to do something.

I also noticed that people wrote down their loves for martial arts, and I love those too, but I dont think of them when I think of sports simply because I dont get the chance to "play" them with my friends. Martial arts are a little different than the average game. sooo... although I love them and technically they are a sport, martial arts in my book are more of a hobbie than a sport to play.

My favourite sport...by far HOCKEY!! I love it!! I've been skating since I was 3, then I went into powerskating and figure skating. But I found out that one of my friends (yes a girl) played hockey so I signed up for it (yes I'm a girl). I've been playing it for 10 years now I'm probably going to quit though soon because I don't have time to play competively as I use to. But it's great to see a "big, tough guy label" think they can play better then me, when they can't. Or when most people I tell don't believe me when I say I play it because I don't fit this made up stereotype for it. But I love it all the same.:D