Charles Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 Hello everyone! As you can see, I am making another rare appearance in the artwork and design forum. It doesn't happen very often and for good reason, but there's no turning back now. Before you look at the image, I should warn you that it contains my "Too hot for Otakuboards" avatar. So, if you are offended by suggestive themes, I suggest you don't view the attachment.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 As I said on AIM, the cats scare me...but the girl scares me all the more. Yes, yes, nightmare heaven tonight. :D :p Other than that, mesa like. :D
GinnyLyn Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 [color=royal blue]*stares* Bwa?! I am at a loss. The cat's cool! And that definitely defines CWB...but I'm still at a loss. :p[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 Why does this remind me of that Matt Hardy thing in WWE? Anyway, thats just plain genious.... I like cats. meow...
Amorphous Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 for the oddity of the pick, I find it amussing. Original, I like it, though it is very strange.
Shinobi Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 ....I'm scared.....VERY scared....Lol, its scary, but very funny, lol i remember that Av as well ^_^. ALthough i must ask...What the hell gave you the idea for this?
Charles Posted February 4, 2003 Author Posted February 4, 2003 Transtic Nerve was correct because he ain't not no sucka! Dig? I am an MFer: a Mattitude Follower. I got the inspiration from my role model, Matt Hardy Version 1.0. ^_^
The Vampire: Ed Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 Well, I wanted to be one of the first to reply because...well by the time I get to reply everyone has all ready beaten the obvious message to death. Yes, this is genius work. Obviously, I mean look who we're dealing with here! It's not just Crazy White Boy, no! It's Crazy White Boy [b]Version 1[/b]!
Mitch Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 [color=red] Coo' Bea'. Rea' coo' bea'. ho' stu' ma', really cool. Erm...ahem. Yes, pure miscalculated genious has a new name. And it ain't no Crazy [strike]Frat Bat Mat Sat Cat Fat Tat Lat[/strike] White [strike]Black[/strike] Guy [strike] Boy[/strike] Boy...[/color]
Shinmaru Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 I can't believe I've never seen this before...it's a hilarious play off of Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Keep up the hard work and stay an MFer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now