Hyper Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 Nope. Hint: [spoiler]Its one of the new cards. (In a set that have been released)[/spoiler]
Posthumous Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [b]I'm going to take a wild guess..... Flying Kamakiri #2?[/b]
Circ Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 (Must be a promo...) Magic Cylinder? It's not been released as part of a set yet, I think. Exchange? (Insert all cards from MD promo here)?
Jeebs Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 Magic Cylinders is already out in Japan. I forget what the set was called, but it also has DMG, DM, Mystic Box, Curtain of Black Magic, and Thousand Knives.
Posthumous Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i] [B]Magic Cylinders is already out in Japan. I forget what the set was called, but it also has DMG, DM, Mystic Box, Curtain of Black Magic, and Thousand Knives. [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Those cards come in Premium Pack 4. It focuses on BM,BMG combo's[/b]
Hyper Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 Since it seems nobody knows, I'll guess I'll tell everybody. It's Beast of talwar. The English PSV card came before the Japanese one, which shortly was released in the Japanese Collector Tins.
Triforce rules Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 since there was no question to be answered , what are 4 of the weakest cards in yugioh.(There not Relinquished or Thousand Eyes Restrict)
Circ Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 If you consider the total of Attack and Defense: -Unhappy Maiden -Thousand Eyes idol -All the Exodia Parts -Several monsters with stats of 300/200 There are also some monsters with ATK of 200, but they have higher defense (Dragon Piper, Jigen Bakuda, Jowgen the Spiritualist) What is the only letter no English card name begins with?
G.D. Ryoko Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 I`ll take a guess. I think the letter is either X or Z. I am not sure. I hope I am close. By the way I brought primium pack 4 here in N.Y. but it`s in japanese.
Circ Posted February 12, 2003 Posted February 12, 2003 Right, X. Humm... Which english # card doesn't have a base card?
Bandit Joeykuba Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 Okay, Circeus, apparently no one knows the answer or has no idea what your talking about. So, could you give the answer or reword the question to where it makes sense?
Circ Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 It would have been either Mushroom Man #2, Fiend reflection #2 or Twin Long Rods #2, because there aren't any of those #1 OR without number. Errrr... Which Yu-Gi-Oh card was seen in the manga, but not as a card?
Solo Tremaine Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Was it the Dark Magician Girl? Sometime in the series I've heard that [spoiler]Tea/Anzu has a dream about being the DMG for whatever reason[/spoiler] Was that in the manga too? She looks too much like a manga character than the regular Monsters.
Circ Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Nope, Yugi do use DMG along Battle City in the maga too. Hint: it's a card in LoN.
Hyper Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Random guess: Dark Necrophia? I have a few other ideas too..
Circ Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Nope, Strangely, although this set deal with the first part of the Battle City story arc, this monster was seen as a BD hero quite soon in the manga.
Circ Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 Ok, I give up. The answer is Zombyra the Dark. Someone think up a question.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 Okay. In the next team duel (There will be one), who is Yugi's teammate?
Solo Tremaine Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 [spoiler]Kaiba?[/spoiler] I think that's right. If it isn't then ignore this. If it is, whoo me ^_^ Um... Which monsters that Joey uses in Duellist Kingdom would you not be able to play straight from your hand to the field in the same way he does? Note: This has nothing to do with the cards' levels.
DeathBug Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 Flame Swordsman. I do'nt have a good question today...sorry...
Circ Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 Talking about Joey's deck, which card couldn't Weevil's Parasite Paracide infect?
GuyYouMetOnline Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 I think it's Iron Soldier, but I'm not sure. I'll ask if I'm right.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 Its the Iron Knight Gear Freed. --;
Domon Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 FlameSwordsman [i]and[/i] Gilta the Dark Knight. Solo wanted [i]Monsters[/i] so here goes my question, hopefully its me that can ask this. Okay here goes. In the booster Labrynith of Nightmare there is a ritual card called Masked Beast. What is its offical name in Japan?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now