Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
He threw dice at them. (They had to be the crappiest henchmen ever. Dice!!)

Q: Both of Yugi's decks consist mainy of monsters with which two attributes? (IE, what are the two most common attributes in Yugi's decks.)
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
In that case, I'm sure of my answer: Earth and Dark.

Here's a question: Why was it a bad idea for Bandid Keith to steal Joey's Glory of the King's Hand card the night before the Duelest Kingdom finals(Hint: Think of the reason he entered the tournament(sp?) in the first place)?
Posted
Because that card allows him to get the money, but he wants to duel Pegasus for revenge.

By the way, on my last question, I said TWO pairs.

What was the first card played during the Joey vs. Roba duel, why was it said to be illegal, and why is it illegal in the real-life card game?
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]He played Giltia the Dark Knight. It was illegal in Battle City because it had 5 level stars, and it's illegal to play like that in the real game because it's a fusion monster.

During Joey's first Duel with Kaiba, which monster defeated his Flame Swordsman, and what was the reason Yugi gave for it? [Hint- it would have been destroyed anyway, but the dubbers cacked it up rather nicely][/COLOR]
Posted
The monster was Battle Ox. Although Battle Ox has less attack points, his Earth afiliation (for some reason) had an elemental advantage against Fire-type monsters in this ep.

Have to post a question later, class now.
Posted
A: Mammoth Graveyard


Q: In The Duelists of the Roses, there are monsters called Immortal monsters.

What Immortal type monsters from The Duelists of the Roses are in the English card game? (They're not Immortal types in the real card game.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angel [/i]
[B]A: Mammoth Graveyard[/B][/QUOTE]



I do believe that answer is wrong. The first card that is played is played by Weevil . It was Killer Needle. Weevil went first , played KN, Yugi went second with Mammoth Graveyard and they destroyed each other.
Posted
Let's see...


In Duelist Kingdom...


1.) Yugi VS. Weevil

2.) Yugi VS. Mako

3.) Yugi VS. Evil Kaiba

4.) Yugi VS. Panic

5.) Yugi and Joey VS. Paradox Brothers

6.) Yugi VS. Kaiba

7.) Yugi VS. Mai

8.) Yugi VS. Joey

9.) Yugi VS. Pegasus


In Battle City...

1.) Yugi VS. Exodia Rare Hunter

2.) Yugi VS. Arcana

3.) Yugi VS. Mime Hunter

4.) Yugi and Kaiba VS. Umbra and Lumous, part 1

5.) Yugi and Kaiba VS. Umbra and Lumous, part 2

6.) Yugi VS. Joey

7.) Yugi VS. Yami Bakura

8.) Yugi VS. Kaiba (I believe)

9.) Yugi VS. Marik


I think that's it; 18 altogether.


If I'm right, I'll go with this question:

Q.) How many star chips did Mai owe Yugi when he beat Panic?
Posted
LOL I'M A MAN HERE ME ROAR! I'm seriously a guy look at my pic in the picture section.

Okay my question: I'm making a real tuffie. lol. Sorry if this is too hard.

Q) What are the two millenium items that Shadi pocesses and what is real role in Yu-Gi-Oh? And how does he kill those who do against what he protects?
Posted
I know that he possesses the Milennium Key and the Milennium Scales, and he uses the Scales to judge the souls of people by putting a feather on it, and weighs their souls. If they fail, they are immediately banished to the Shadow Realm.

The only thing I'm not sure is his real role, but I'm guessing it's not good. Shadi is... shady. lol
Posted
You got most of the answers right except the role lol. I'm sorry but I'm still staying by this question. Try and figure it out. It's an obvious answer. *better leave before I give him the answer*
Posted
Shadi wields the M. Key and Scales. His family has guarded the tombs of the Pharaohs since forever. In the manga, he uses the Scales to weigh a person's crimes against the feather of [i]'maat'[/i] (Justice, order, truth). If the crimes are heavier, they get eaten by a monster called Ammit. (heheh, I'm an Egyptian mythology nut, I could go on... but I won't)

In Pegasus' case he tried to give him one of the M. Items, coz if it wasn't his destiny to find them, he'd go bonkers.

Question: In [i]"The Gauntlet is Thrown"[/i], how does Yugi mis-describe the Dark Magician?
Posted
O.O Yes I have found a fellow Metholgical friend. I love the egyptain, Greek (Roman) Celtic's etc.

Well that's the right answer. May Ra be with you. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...