OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A: Basic Insect; even with the power-up, it shouldn't have been strong enough to defeat Two-Headed King Rex.

Q: In the first duel between Yugi and Pegasus, what scene from a future episode is shown.

Kaiba: Twice.. Getting kidnapped in his own virtual reality game. and against pegusis he got his soul taken away

Mokuba:ALOT! 5 Times in duelist kingdom. First two were in the tower where he had his soul 3rd was against ghost kaiba 4th when his soul was taken. Oh yes and 5 In the Virtual reality game where they mistake him as The princess.

Total 7

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Digital Monster[/i]
[B]In [i]"The Gauntlet is Thrown"[/i], what was the card Weevil used to stop Rex's Two-Headed King Rex and why shouldn't it have been used?[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]A: Basic Insect; even with the power-up, it shouldn't have been strong enough to defeat Two-Headed King Rex.[/B][/QUOTE]

As much as that was right, I was thinking of the Trap card he used- Infinite Dismissal. That should only have worked on Level 3 or below monsters, and the Two-Headed King Rex is a Level 4 monster.