OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wasn't quite the mistake i was looking for cause that mistake involves kaiba's 3rd Blue Eyes.
but i'll give it to you anyway

the mistake i was looking for was that kaiba summoned his first Blue Eyes, attacked with it then summoned his second one during the same turn. so he played 2 normal summons in one turn.

ok now my head hurts >.>

Banit it's your question.

Valkirion is not a fusion monster and therefore should not be affected by De-Fusion; Obelisk's attack points increased from 4000 to 4850 for no reason.

Name everyone we have seen that Marik has taken control of so far and have heard the name of (hint: there are 8)?

I didn't mean possesed, so Umbra counts. I just meant working for him - my bad. Also, I included Odion and didn't include the Rare Hunter, as his real name was never given. Basically, anyone who ever said "Master Marik" counts, along with the ones we saw possesed.

Your question, Bandit Joeykuba.

Okay... Um... Compare and contrasrting, what happened to Pegasus in the Japanese and American versions. (After Bakura took the eye)

Bonus: Ted Lewis does the voices for Bakura and Yami Bakura. What other Yu-Gi-Oh! character does he do a voice for? (Hint: The character was in Duelist Kingdom and little bit before Battle City, but not actually in it.)

He used the Silver Arrow to turn Pegasus' card (Magic Ward, or something like that) against him.

Which card did Joey use in ALL his Battle City duels so far, not counting the Rare Hunter?

I hope you mean a card used in all duels, not all the cards he's used in duels. There's actually two, Skull Dice and Alligator Sword.

I'll post a question since there has been no verification if I am correct or not.

My Question: When Joey dueled Duke, what card combination did Duke use to beat Joey?

• 2 weeks later...