OtakuBoards

Question?!?!?!

boothten

[i] [u]NOTE[/u] All tags are performed without the * [/i]

well, say you wanted to link to google, if you put [*url]www.google.com[/url*] you will get a link like this[url]www.geocities.com[/url]

but to get what you want, do this,

put [*url=www.geocities.com]Here[/url*] will produce this: [url=www.google.com]Here[/url]

hope that helps :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] That's 'a', my Transticy Nerve. And yes, we do. It's in the [i]My Otaku[/i] section. CWB made it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]But you forget, My Otaku isn't open to the public yet.

There is another FAQ, though. [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/misc.php?action=faq[/url]

^_^'[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] That's 'a', my Transticy Nerve. And yes, we do. It's in the [i]My Otaku[/i] section. CWB made it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, when refering to specific letters, you use "an" in many cases, the exceptions are like C... just say it out loud and you know it's weird... "I got an C on my paper." Doesn't sound right... "I got an F on my paper." Sounds right. "I spell my name with a M".... see sounds wrong. "I spell my name with an M." Sounds much better..If it's a high sounded letter, like C or D... you use "a"... but like lower duller sounding letters, like M or F, you use "an".

It depends. If the letter begins with a vowel sound (e.g. 'F' would be 'eff'), then you use an. 'C' is 'see', so you use 'a'.

Anyway, it's probably best to PM a moderator about questions like this in future. Not that I guess it matters that everyone who needs to know how to do linky things gets to see it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Actually, when refering to specific letters, you use "an" in many cases, the exceptions are like C... just say it out loud and you know it's weird... "I got an C on my paper." Doesn't sound right... "I got an F on my paper." Sounds right. "I spell my name with a M".... see sounds wrong. "I spell my name with an M." Sounds much better..If it's a high sounded letter, like C or D... you use "a"... but like lower duller sounding letters, like M or F, you use "an". [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] But I don't read FAQ F-A-Q...

I read it what it sounds like :p [Phack...][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Braidless baka is right... then again Lan could be using the quick post feature...

[size=1](I pronounce FAQ like Mitch, "fac" like fact... with no T!!!)[/size] [/COLOR]