Ryan Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [B][FONT=ariel][COLOR=royalblue]Anyone like Medabots???I watch it and it is alright. Anyone???[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]:wigout:
sailor crimson Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I think it's like pokemon with robots so to say the least no, I don't like it........
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 i dont really give about saturday morning cartoons anymore
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=rainbow] It's ok....I hate the way it's animated tho...[/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]i dont really give about saturday morning cartoons anymore [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]What do you mean you don't like Saturday morning cartoons?! They're awesome :D And while, no, I'm not watching medabots, I'm still watching cartoons...I love them.[/color]
Treble Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 It's an alright show just that it it just not what i was expecting.And it doesnt bring me the taste where i would like to continue to watch it like other Animes but its still an alright show.:)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 n besides im still sleeping during sat morning and i dont wake up till lunch
Transtic Nerve Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Never heard of it before.... hell today is the first time I knew a new Digimon series was on. they are quick at getting those dubbed.... they aren't that old...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 well i do watch tv if i wake up early except its ESPN sportscenter :D :D :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now