OtakuBoards

For Gal only

piccolo

hottest anime character: IZZY!!!!!!!!
Why?: Ummm..... I don't really know... *sweat drops*

Someone who looks like an Anime Character: Well, if fan art counts... ME!!! I was looking around [url]http://koani.topcities.com[/url] and I noticed a piccy called "Izzy x Fangirl", and i noticed that girl looks quite a bit like me! 'Cept my hair's a little longer... Weird, no?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]why is this topic called "for Gal only" ????
oh well
favorite anime character, gohan
seen anyone thats anime-like: yea
who??
me
i have gohan's hair n im cut (looks weak but actually strong as hell) [/B][/QUOTE]

He was saying Gals only because I assume he was refering to hottest guy anime character, not favorite.... However, it's being sexist to assume that other guys can't comment on wo's the hottest guy anime character... like me for example...

Hottest guy anime character.... Shinji is cute.... uhh some of the Digimon boys are cute too :)... and that one guy from King of Fighters.... I dunno his name hehe. but Shinji the most... he's like me sort of... but the hottest guy of all is Gackt! But he's real so he doesn't count heh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]how can u think shinji is cute????? I think he looks very plain
(but then again what would I know) [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno, I just do... normally I wouldn't find average looking guys cute, but Shinji, I've ALWAYS had a facination over. There was this kid in our school last year that looked exactly like Shinji.... god he was a cutie.... anyway.... With my facination with Malice Mizer, and Dir en grey, one would not see me liking Shinji, but I do... i dunno why.

I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, but from what I have seen, these are my picks:

Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)- I don't care about his narcissism, he has the right to be! I like his character tho, that stoic front when he's actually crumbling to pieces inside,... it makes me want to give him a big hug and tell him everything will be alright....

Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)- heh, my other half's favorite. I like the bad-boy persona, even though deep down he actually isn't bad; he just looks that way. And that's the way I like it, a guy can look as bad as he wants, but he's got to have a good heart.

Trunks (duh)- yeah yeah, a lot of girls like DBZ 'cause of him, but I liked DBZ before he ever came into the scene (in terms of what was being shown on toonami), so :cross: . Anyway, why I like him is pretty self-explanitory; good looks, and a good character.

I've seen some other animes with some good-looking guy characters, but in truth I can't think of 'em right now... oh well....

I guess I would have to say some of the cutest guys I've seen are from Digimon and second would be Julien(Yukito is his japenese name) from Cardcaptors. I like Ken's eyes, but I'm not head over heels for the guy like Gold_Angemon towards Izzy.

I have seen a Julien look alike at the Sea World down here in San Diego. He was even wearing a Japenese shirt. You know, with the japenese script on it and stuff. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Well, "For Gal only", I don't know why I type it in. I just want gals opinion I guess. I don't think there's gals in Namek, if there is , please send me the picture. I didn't see any Namek women yet.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhhh.... Planet Namek doesn't have women...:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, but from what I have seen, these are my picks:

Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)- I don't care about his narcissism, he has the right to be! I like his character tho, that stoic front when he's actually crumbling to pieces inside,... it makes me want to give him a big hug and tell him everything will be alright....

Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)- heh, my other half's favorite. I like the bad-boy persona, even though deep down he actually isn't bad; he just looks that way. And that's the way I like it, a guy can look as bad as he wants, but he's got to have a good heart.

Trunks (duh)- yeah yeah, a lot of girls like DBZ 'cause of him, but I liked DBZ before he ever came into the scene (in terms of what was being shown on toonami), so :cross: . Anyway, why I like him is pretty self-explanitory; good looks, and a good character.
[/B][/QUOTE]
yay for Tasuki and Hotohori! :D:D:D
*swats Anna on the back* you forgot Amiboshi though....-_-'
Trunks is awesome too:devil:
some others that are pretty cute (oy, this could be pretty long):
-Chichiri from FY (without the mask, no da!)
-Kamidake from Tenchi
-Duo Maxwell (and Trowa Barton:D) from GW
-the Z fighters from DBZ ('cept for 1 or 2 of 'em)
-Ryoga (sp?) from Ranma 1/2
-some dudes from Digimon (ex: Yamato aka Matt:devil: )
-Yue from CCS:angel:
-Zelgadiss and Gourry from Slayers

*sweatdrop* man, the list could go on and on, so I'll just stop there...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Oh no! I forgot about Gene Starwind! How could I have been so forgetful? Actually, it's a battle between him and Trunks, and I can't decide who wins.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
ah yes
gene starwind
both have nice powers, although trunks is natural (duh!)
n yet, i like gene's style of fighting

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Too bad, no Namek Women. How do they reproduce? [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't tell me you haven't seen the namek dragonball episodes! :eek: If you haven't... Oy vei :o ...

Basically, a single namek man can reproduce. If you don't quite get it, ask somone else. I don't really feel like explaining.