Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE]
Question: How many Mario Universe games are there and how many can you list? (This includes games lke Mario is Missing and Luigi's Mansion)[/QUOTE]

Well, I went to SMBhq for this one, and here's what they said:

Current game count:105
Primary:16+2*
Secondary (2nd):26
Cameos (cam):40+1*
Character appearances (char):20
*-DK Classics and SM All-stars are primary, but rehashes. Same with Dr Mario & Tetris

I'd name them, but I have the complete list, so why bother?

Ok, my question is list how you defeat all the final bosses in the Mario games from Super Mario Bros. through Super Mario World.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Super Mario Bros: You defeat Bowser by either hitting him with a fireball or jumping over his head and hitting the axe, causing the bridge to collapse.

Super Mario Bros. 2: You catch the vegetable's out of Wart's Vegetable Machine (why did he have that o_O) and throw them at him when his mouth is open.

Super Mario Bros. 3: You wait for Bowser to do a stomp attack and avoid him, so that he breaks a brick. Eventually he will break enough so that he will fall into the hole below.

Super Mario World: You stomp on the little enemies that Bowser throws at you (I forget their names) and, when Bowser is low enough to the ground, you throw it at his head.

I'm not sure if everything is right (it's been a while since I've played any of these games), so I'll wait for the okay from Sniglefager.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mirai_torankusu [/i]
[B]Okay, here's my question:

How many color Yoshi's are there in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and what colors are they? [/B][/QUOTE]

*Pulls out GBA*There are 8 differant colors, and they are green, pink, light blue, yellow, purple, brownish orange thingie, red, and dark blue.

My question is name all 12 bosses in Yoshi's island.
Posted
Burt the Bashful, Salvo the Slime, Bigger Boo, Potted Ghost, the frog(I don't remember the name, but Kemek shrinks you and it swallows you, then eats several Shy Guys which you use to kill it), Navel(sp?) Pirahna, Marching Milde, the giant Koopa(Again, I forget the name, but you have to knock him onto his back and stomp on him thre times), Sluugy the Unshaven, Raphaiel the Raven, Tap-Tap the Red-Nose, and Baby Bowser(in two forms, first as Baby Bowser, then as way-too-big Bowser).

What are the names of the Star Spirits in Paper Mario, and what Star Power does each one give you?
Posted
Bleh, I had to break out Paper Mario to answer this one. Those stars are hard to remember lol.

Eldstar: Gives you Focus (charges up Star Meter faster) and Refresh (recovers HP and FP by 5)

Mamar: Lullaby (causes enemies to fall asleep for a few turns)

Skolar: Star Storm (takes away 7 HP from all enemies)

Muskular: Chill Out (decreases attack power of all enemies for a few turns)

Misstar: Smooch (recovers 20 HP)

Klevar: Time Out (freezes all enemies for a short time)

Kalmar: Up and Away (turns all enemies into stars and then they fly away, ending the battle)

Q: Name all of the partners that Mario can have in Paper Mario.
Posted
Parakarry, Lakilester, Sushie, Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Bow, and Watt.

Another Paper Mario question...hehehe...

Q: How many Star Pieces can you get from Chuck Quizmo?
Posted
Heh, I just barely noticed that there are 64 different questions that Chuck Quizmo asks you. So, that would mean that you get 64 Star Pieces from him (yes, I had to point out the obvious).

Q: If you go through Super Mario Bros. 3 normally (without using any Warp Whistles), in what order would you acquire the different suits that Mario can wear in the game?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mirai_torankusu [/i]
[B]Q: If you go through Super Mario Bros. 3 normally (without using any Warp Whistles), in what order would you acquire the different suits that Mario can wear in the game? [/B][/QUOTE]

Frog suit
Tanooki suit
Hammer brothers suit

(Easy)[b]Question:[/b] What was the original title that Super Mario Bros. 2 was based off of? SUPER MEGA EASY Bonus: What was it re-released as?

[EDIT] - [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sniglefager [/i]
[B]It was originally called Doki Doki no panic or something like that, wasn't it? And it was re-released in America as Super Mario Bros. 2, because they didn't think the original would sell as well.[/B][/QUOTE]

Correct. Have no clue to your question, though, since I do not have a GameCube! :p
Posted
[QUOTE]
(Easy)[b]Question:[/b] What was the original title that Super Mario Bros. 2 was based off of? SUPER MEGA EASY Bonus: What was it re-released as? [/B][/QUOTE]

It was originally called Doki Doki no panic or something like that, wasn't it? And it was re-released in America as Super Mario Bros. 2, because they didn't think the original would sell as well.

Question: Name all the locations in Super Mario Sunshine?
Posted
[quote]Question: Name all the locations in Super Mario Sunshine?[/quote]

Lets see...these are all of the places right?

Delfino Plaza
Bianco Hills
Ricco harbour
Gelato beach
Pinna Park
Sirena Beach
Noki bay
Pianta Village

Question(Hard): Exactly how many Games featuring Mario have ever been published? Im talking about the educational computer
game(s) too! Hell, I mean EVERY FREAKIN GAME featuring Mario! Its gonna take a lot of research to find the answer to this one!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HammerBlade [/i]
[B]Lets see...these are all of the places right?

Delfino Plaza
Bianco Hills
Ricco harbour
Gelato beach
Pinna Park
Sirena Beach
Noki bay
Pianta Village[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You missed the Airstrip and Corona Mountain.

[b]Question:[/b] In Super Mario Sunshine, which level can you get 999 Coins on, and how do you do it? (And I mean in an actual level, not just going back and forth between Delfino Plaza and the Airstrip).[/color]
Posted
Isn't it in Pinna Park? I forget the actual level name, but it's where the little beaver in a cannon throws bo-bombs at you. Someone else can take the next question, causeI can't think of a new one.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yep, that's it. Guess I'll ask another one, then, if you're not going to. ^_^

[b]Question:[/b] In the original Super Mario World on the SNES, you just had to beat Funky (in the Special World) to change it to Autumn. (You know, with the different looking enemies?) What do you have to do in the GBA remake, Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2, to change it to Autumn?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][b]Question:[/b] In the original Super Mario World on the SNES, you just had to beat Funky (in the Special World) to change it to Autumn. (You know, with the different looking enemies?) What do you have to do in the GBA remake, Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2, to change it to Autumn?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

In Super Mario Advance 2, you have to find all the goal posts, or in other words, find all the levels and find the different exits for the ones that have multiple ones.

[b]My question is:[/b] Since I can't think of any other questions, I'll just ask how do you get to the "Minus World" world in Super Mario Bros.?

EDIT: Maybe this question is too hard? Either that or you people are just lazy lol. I'll wait for a little while longer, but if no one answers, I'll just edit again and put in the answer.

EDIT#2: One of the cooler tricks in SMB was the elusive Minus World. The Minus World is a hidden level, infinitely long, which is obtained through a glitch in the game. Here?s what you do: at the end of level 1-2, make sure you?re Super Mario and stand on the green pipe. Smash all of the blocks above you except the last one on the far right. Then, stand on the pipe and face left. Jump straight up while holding right on the D-pad. Your goal is to jump through the bottom left corner of the block, causing Mario to be pulled through the wall. Make sure you go down the first pipe on the other side of the wall before it says ?Welcome to Warp Zone.? You will then be whisked off to the underwater Minus World!

Ok, someone else can take the next question, since I can't think of another.
Posted
Heh, I wanted to answer that question so badly, but I forgot a couple of steps to get to the Minus World >_< But I'll ask a question right now:

What is the name of the final boss in Super Mario Land for the Game Boy?

EDIT: I know he's a bit unknown, but seriously, the question isn't [i]that[/i] hard, is it?
Posted
There are a lot of SNES games that have Mario in it. I'm guessing you're talking about Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, but again, there a quite a few other Mario titles for the SNES. That's my guess, and if I'm right, someone else can take the next question.
Posted
When I said Super Mario World, I meant both of them. I guess I should have included that. Anyway I'm scrapping that question because I forgot about Mario Paint and Mario Exitebike. I was looking for Mario and Wario though. :p

[b][NEW] Question:[/b] What is the total amount of shines you can get in SMS?
Posted
[b]Answer:[/b]The total amount of shines you can get in SMS is 120, just like in Mario 64.

Again, someone else can take the next question, because I can't think of anything. I'll ask something next time, I promise ;)
Posted
The boards are:

Toad's Midway Madness
Goomba's Greedy Gala
Shy Guy's Jungle Jam
Boo's Haunted Bash
Koopa's Seaside Soiree
Bowser's Gnarly Party

Q: What is the name of the pirate who takes Wario's treasure in Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...