Mike Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 my bro is 19 and he said this: "I like to play wth my belly button." then he continues and says: "I have nipples" then he says: Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy!
Biida Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]my bro is 19 and he said this: "I like to play wth my belly button." then he continues and says: "I have nipples" then he says: Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: OMG! That's strange! No offense, but your brother's weird...:eek:
Guest zanza Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm, actually it seems to be correct with me.
Raiden Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]my bro is 19 and he said this: "I like to play wth my belly button." then he continues and says: "I have nipples" then he says: Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE] divide by 2... Hey it works!:D
Transtic Nerve Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE] Hahaha if that was supposedly true, i should be wearing size 16 shoes.... which I'm not.... And yes, your brother is crazy, but then again, who isn't...
Mike Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 he also just said: " I like it when people come into the gas station i work at and say: I have gas!, I reply with: Thanks for sharing it with us."
Mike Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Hahaha if that was supposedly true, i should be wearing size 16 shoes.... which I'm not.... And yes, your brother is crazy, but then again, who isn't... [/B][/QUOTE] thanks for sharing it with us...:p :eek: ;) :wigout: :laugh: :devil: oh, and :cross:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 The shoe thing is bull, think about it practically everyone has a least a 6 inch dick, and shoe sizes go up 13 usually. I have modest 8 (I dont mind giving it out, so what) and I aint got no clown feet!
Anna Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 oh my......... how um, interesting..... *assumes the fetal possition in a corner...*:blush:
Raiden Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]The shoe thing is bull, think about it practically everyone has a least a 6 inch dick, and shoe sizes go up 13 usually. I have modest 8 (I dont mind giving it out, so what) and I aint got no clown feet! [/B][/QUOTE] That was very informing. We all needed 2 no that.
pokemaster1 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 that was uncalled 4 :rolleyes: no offence
Cecil Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Hmm... very odd and crazy... according to him i have a size 4 1/2:rolleyes:
Anna Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 eh, the whole topic is a little too... [i]personal[/i] for me....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I just hate stupid rumours like this, It stresses me out, I mean, who the hell started it!!?!?!?! its not true, big feet doesnt meen big Dick, havent non of u seen that thing on Banzei on C4??
Transtic Nerve Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Goog god... what is the matter here? he says the comment, and then expects us not to respond with our own? What's the problem? Too afraid to know the size of a guys penis on a MB? it's not like it'll matter in anyway, stop whining over it.... if you didn't need to know it then forget it.... I foget things left and right, this can't be something that gets stuck in your head, you'll have forgotten it by the end of the hour... which is in 4 minutes...
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 i no the shoe thing is relatively true. but how many inches is 1 shoe size? 1? i think all of u shuld keep ur dick sizes to urselves.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]i no the shoe thing is relatively true. but how many inches is 1 shoe size? 1? i think all of u shuld keep ur dick sizes to urselves. [/B][/QUOTE] I never said my penis size... i said what shoe size i should be wearing if that were true :p hehehe it's up to you to do the math hahah :p
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 well...ummm...ok.... i need a ruler.... (lol)
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 ....... ...quite an...interesting topic..... .......I should leave now....... ....... hehehe, I like these little dot thingies........... kay, I'll shut up now:cross: :babble:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [Bhehehe, I like these little dot thingies........... [/B][/QUOTE] I bet you say that to all the rabbits :p the dots are MINE! MINE MINE MINE!!! ::takes them back and walks away strutting like he means something to anyone:: hmph!
pokemaster1 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]well...ummm...ok.... i need a ruler.... (lol) [/B][/QUOTE] lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] the dots are MINE! MINE MINE MINE!!! ::takes them back and walks away strutting like he means something to anyone:: hmph! [/B][/QUOTE] *ambushes Transtic, screaming* GIMME BACK!!! THEY'RE MINE!!!! *snatches dots away and hides in a hidden alley*
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B] *ambushes Transtic, screaming* GIMME BACK!!! THEY'RE MINE!!!! *snatches dots away and hides in a hidden alley* [/B][/QUOTE] NOOO!!!! ::cries::..... ::wants his dots back::.... oh well... ::sends evil Kyo and hide clones after you:: HAHAHAHAHA! Kyo is scary and hide... well hide likes to hump doors... so WATCH OUT! BWAHAHAHAHAAH! ::is attacked by a out of place hide clone:: NO YOU BAKA! HER! :: points in your general direction..... blank stare as he wantch hide clone hump his leg:: ...... Will someone get this thing off of me? On a complete side note: I just wrote a buncha Hiragana on a wadded up paper plate.... how odd....
conpiracymonki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [b]Are you OK, Transtic? How odd, a Mod with a sense of humour...rare...[/b]
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Transtic dear, you worry me......... *pulls off the hide clone and kicks it towards a door* here are some dots for you: ................... ................... ................... there there now, I'll beat up amibasuki for you :D :devil:
Recommended Posts