Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my bro is 19 and he said this: "I like to play wth my belly button." then he continues and says: "I have nipples" then he says: Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy!
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]my bro is 19 and he said this: "I like to play wth my belly button." then he continues and says: "I have nipples" then he says: Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: OMG! That's strange! No offense, but your brother's weird...:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, actually it seems to be correct with me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]my bro is 19 and he said this: "I like to play wth my belly button." then he continues and says: "I have nipples" then he says: Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE]

divide by 2... Hey it works!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]Supposedly if you take your shoe size and devide it by 2, that's your dick size." lol....he's crazy! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha if that was supposedly true, i should be wearing size 16 shoes.... which I'm not....

And yes, your brother is crazy, but then again, who isn't...
Posted
he also just said: " I like it when people come into the gas station i work at and say: I have gas!, I reply with: Thanks for sharing it with us."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Hahaha if that was supposedly true, i should be wearing size 16 shoes.... which I'm not....

And yes, your brother is crazy, but then again, who isn't... [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks for sharing it with us...:p :eek: ;) :wigout: :laugh: :devil: oh, and :cross:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
The shoe thing is bull, think about it practically everyone has a least a 6 inch dick, and shoe sizes go up 13 usually.
I have modest 8 (I dont mind giving it out, so what) and I aint got no clown feet!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]The shoe thing is bull, think about it practically everyone has a least a 6 inch dick, and shoe sizes go up 13 usually.
I have modest 8 (I dont mind giving it out, so what) and I aint got no clown feet! [/B][/QUOTE]

That was very informing. We all needed 2 no that.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I just hate stupid rumours like this, It stresses me out, I mean, who the hell started it!!?!?!?! its not true, big feet doesnt meen big Dick, havent non of u seen that thing on Banzei on C4??
Posted
Goog god... what is the matter here?

he says the comment, and then expects us not to respond with our own? What's the problem? Too afraid to know the size of a guys penis on a MB? it's not like it'll matter in anyway, stop whining over it....

if you didn't need to know it then forget it.... I foget things left and right, this can't be something that gets stuck in your head, you'll have forgotten it by the end of the hour... which is in 4 minutes...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]i no the shoe thing is relatively true. but how many inches is 1 shoe size? 1? i think all of u shuld keep ur dick sizes to urselves. [/B][/QUOTE]

I never said my penis size... i said what shoe size i should be wearing if that were true :p hehehe it's up to you to do the math hahah :p
Posted
.......
...quite an...interesting topic.....
.......I should leave now.......
.......
hehehe, I like these little dot thingies...........
kay, I'll shut up now:cross: :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[Bhehehe, I like these little dot thingies...........
[/B][/QUOTE]

I bet you say that to all the rabbits :p

the dots are MINE! MINE MINE MINE!!! ::takes them back and walks away strutting like he means something to anyone:: hmph!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

the dots are MINE! MINE MINE MINE!!! ::takes them back and walks away strutting like he means something to anyone:: hmph! [/B][/QUOTE]

*ambushes Transtic, screaming* GIMME BACK!!! THEY'RE MINE!!!! *snatches dots away and hides in a hidden alley*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]

*ambushes Transtic, screaming* GIMME BACK!!! THEY'RE MINE!!!! *snatches dots away and hides in a hidden alley* [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOO!!!! ::cries::..... ::wants his dots back::.... oh well... ::sends evil Kyo and hide clones after you:: HAHAHAHAHA! Kyo is scary and hide... well hide likes to hump doors... so WATCH OUT! BWAHAHAHAHAAH! ::is attacked by a out of place hide clone:: NO YOU BAKA! HER! :: points in your general direction..... blank stare as he wantch hide clone hump his leg:: ...... Will someone get this thing off of me?

On a complete side note: I just wrote a buncha Hiragana on a wadded up paper plate.... how odd....
Posted
Transtic dear, you worry me......... *pulls off the hide clone and kicks it towards a door* here are some dots for you:
...................
...................
...................

there there now, I'll beat up amibasuki for you :D :devil:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...