MysticBabe Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]*Walks up to her front door.* Raye- "No! I'm locked out. Now what." *She starts walking out into the street and bumps into someone.* Raye- "You're little too. Thank God! What's your name?" [COLOR=blue]I need someone to help me with this. Okay my question. Who bumped into me? __________ Fill in the blank.[/COLOR] :) [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: Anothe little person!!! I can't beleive it!!! When did you go small?
White Digivise Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Raye- Right after school! Okay now what. How do we get big again. The government shall pay for this. This must mean there are other little people right." MysticBabe- "I don't know, I certaily hope so." *Both start woundering looking for more little people.*
MysticBabe Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Look over there! at that Gym! maybe there are some small people there!
White Digivise Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Raye- "Hello" *They both start walking into the jym and look up.* Warwick- "Ouch!" *Looks down and see's the other three people." MysticBabe- "OMG. Other small people." Raye- "We hit the small people jackpot!"
MysticBabe Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I know! geez, are you guys alright? what happened?
Cecil Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Cecil:Och.... Someone bumbed into me Raye: Hi. Cecil: Hi Warwick: I didnt know there was so many small people. MysticBabe: I wonder why we are all small?
Biida Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 G_A: *sees all of you small peeps talking* *runs up to you* OMG!!!!! THERE ARE OTHER LITTLE PEOPLE!!!!! *jumps up and down*
Lia Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]G_A: *sees all of you small peeps talking* *runs up to you* OMG!!!!! THERE ARE OTHER LITTLE PEOPLE!!!!! *jumps up and down* [/B][/QUOTE] *bumps into her* whoa...heh....why am i so small!? whats happening! a cheerio is bigger than me!
Dragonballzman Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 i didnt know cheerios were that big!
White Digivise Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Raye- I don't think the cheerio matters right now you guys. We must get big again. *Raises hands in the air as if asking the almighty ruler.* :D
Dragonballzman Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 Ryu: Hmmm...I don't think that is gonna help us. ;)
White Digivise Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Raye- Well, it's better than your thought on cheerios. :mad:
Lia Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 maybe we could hitch a ride on a beetl or cockroach...or maybe a fly
White Digivise Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Raye- And how would we tell the bug were we wanted to go. Where do we even want to go! :cross:
Lia Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Amber: well...erm...anywhere buyt here to get smooshed.... *sticks up tiny thumb* BUG! HITCH HIKE! BUGGY! COME HERE BUGGY!!!!!! thats how ya talk to 'em :D
White Digivise Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Raye- Do you actually think that will work. *Bug comes over.* Amber- Yep. Bug- uhh Lunch! Raye- that worked! *They all start running.* :eek:
~: Suger :~ Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]Raye- Do you actually think that will work. *Bug comes over.* Amber- Yep. Bug- uhh Lunch! Raye- that worked! *They all start running.* :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] *Suger walks out of mouse hole* suger- look raye, a bug *Eveyone is running for thier* Raye-can't talk right now buzy Bug cames closer* *suger runes back into mouse hole* This is what ya get for missing P.E. :smirk:
Dragonballzman Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 [COLOR=red]Ryu jumps into the air, and the bug goes under him, then he lands on it[/COLOR] Ryu: :eek: All: [SIZE=1]Hes on the bug!!![/SIZE] Ryu: [SIZE=1]Whoaaaaaa buggy!!! SLOW DOWN!!![/SIZE] [COLOR=red]The bug dives and Ryu goes flying into a window [/COLOR] Ryu: [SIZE=1]Ouchies...[/SIZE]
~: Suger :~ Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B][COLOR=red]Ryu jumps into the air, and the bug goes under him, then he lands on it[/COLOR] Ryu: :eek: All: [SIZE=1]Hes on the bug!!![/SIZE] Ryu: [SIZE=1]Whoaaaaaa buggy!!! SLOW DOWN!!![/SIZE] [COLOR=red]The bug dives and Ryu goes flying into a window [/COLOR] Ryu: [SIZE=1]Ouchies...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Suger: Can he do that?:eek:
Dragonballzman Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 Ryu: [SIZE=1]Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it...It hurts...[/SIZE]
~: Suger :~ Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Ryu: [SIZE=1]Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it...It hurts...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm going to take that recommentain.;)
Lia Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 *looks at GIANT cheerio* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
White Digivise Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Raye- Okay, I think youv'e all learned something today. Stay away from giant bugs. I knew it was a bad idea. :smirk:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now