Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shrunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
The group start to walk outside, and are instantly spoted by a bird. It speeds at them, and grabs Warwick with it's beak.

[B]Warlock:[/B][SIZE=1][I]"HELP!!!"[/I] [/SIZE]

Warlock is able to get himself out of the birds beak, and get on it's back. He looks down, and the other small people look like grains of dust.

[B]Warlock:[/B] [SIZE=1][I]"I'm in big trouble, an I'm small, so I guess it means I'm in HUGE trouble..."[/I] [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]ok we need to get him down from there somehow. [/B][/QUOTE]


Suger: Lets get on top of the brid so we can fly us over.

MysticBabe:That is the most dumbest thing you you have ever said.:rolleyes:

W_D: She says other dumb things.

MysticBabe:"O"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Raye- Okay maybe we can.... no. How 'bout we... no that woundn't work either. Maybe we should just let the bird have him. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Suger: ok people move out

W_D: She thinks she is so cool......

W_D: Well your not!!

Suger: I'm all that and more.:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

Suger: ok people move out

W_D: She thinks she is so cool......

W_D: Well your not!!

Suger: I'm all that and more.:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
Suger, your so ........ You do that kind of stuff way to much. Your so cool. Oh, I need my eye shadow. Waaaaaah Wahtever :smirk:
Posted
*Jon is walking down the street when he notices the people around him seem to be getting taller* what the heck is happening!?! *he starts shrinking faster* AAAHHHHH!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! *by this time no one can hear him* WHAT'S GOING ON!!!?!! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!???!! *he notices a shadow behind him* what the? AAHHHH!!! *he jumps to the side just before he gets stepped on* I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!! BUT WHERE AM I GOING TO GO!?!?! *Jon starts running and sees some other small people* MORE SMALL PEOPLE!!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!?!?!
Posted
[I]The bird starts to fly further and futher away from the group.[/I]

Warwick: "I really could get used to this..."

[I]The bird tunrs to the side, and Warwick lands in the safety of a tree stem.[/I]

Warlock: "Ouch..."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Raye- Ryu said the lab at the end of the street was a good idea.

Mystic- Looks like we better get Warlock first.

Jcgoudy- great! just great...

:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

Suger: I am so hungry. I can go for a donut.

Yummm, donuts.:tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Raye- I bet she can eat it all! I'll just take a sprinkle! :tasty: :D :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm not fat.

I just want a donut, got a problem with that?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B][I]Warlock slowly makes the very long and dangerous climb down the tree...[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

Suger: Since when were you in a tree?

[SIZE=3]"And I'm not even close to being fat"[/SIZE] :wigout: :mad:
Posted
Raye- Jc, you can only have sprinkles if we get a giant donut, C'mon

*Walks over to the tree were Warlock was.*

Raye- To bad. :( I thought we could get read of some extra wieght.

Warlock- *Jumps down off tree* What was that?

Raye- Nothing :D

Suger- :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...