Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shrunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Suger: Ok ppls know that we are all safe we sould move on out.

Jc: Who put you in charge.

Suger: Someone has to be the best at war.

W_D: Who said it was war.:flaming:

Suger: I did:D
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]jc: hmmm....maybe if we had a ladder we could climb up to the keyhole and crawl through... [/B][/QUOTE]

Suger: Great..........Great

Suger: Or we could go over to that little hole in the wall

jc: Yes or that

Suger: Move out ppls

W_D: THIS ISN'T WAR!!!!!:mad:
Posted
jc: hmmm....yes, we could go through the hole...there may be rats though...rats that could eat us...NOT TO WORRY! *pulls out a big knife (big for people who are shrunk)* heheheheheh :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]jc: hmmm....yes, we could go through the hole...there may be rats though...rats that could eat us...NOT TO WORRY! *pulls out a big knife (big for people who are shrunk)* heheheheheh :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Suger:You heard what the guy with the big knife lets move out. W_D :Stop acting like this is war!!![/COLOR] :flaming:
Posted
jc: but it is war! war against being shrunk! NOW LETS GO KILL SOME RATS!!! *starts sharpening his knife* ...heheheheheh... aaahahahahahaaaa..... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! *finishes sharpening the knife* watch this... *shaves some hair off his arm with the knife* NOW THAT'S SHARP!!! *stalks into the hole in the wall* heeeeere rat!
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I like mice, but rats have that tail and the teeth, in this case they can eat you! I'm not killing any rats but I will not save them either. I try to be nice to animals anyway. I think a rat is a animal. *looks in books* Yes rats are a animal/rodents[/COLOR]
Posted
[I]As the others argue about the rats, Warlock notices a crack under the door, big enough for him to squeeze through. Without a word, he crawls under...[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B][I]As the others argue about the rats, Warlock notices a crack under the door, big enough for him to squeeze through. Without a word, he crawls under...[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]*Suger looks at Warlock*

Suger: Hey wait for me!

W_D and Jc: Me to!

*Everyone squeezes though the crack*

Suger: Yesss, were in![/COLOR] :smirk:
Posted
*Everyone starts looking around the room.*

W_D- Do you think anyone's here?

*Starts to hear loud footsteps*

jcgoudy- Yeah! And I think we better move out of the way before we get stepped on!!!

~: Suger :~- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........!!!!!! :eek:
Posted
jc: hey! maybe this'll get his attention! *starts to pull back his arm, to throw the knife*

White Digivise: no! we want him to help us! not kill us!

jc: oh... sorry... still in killing mode... :D
Posted
*Walking in the lab after getting a blood test*
damned i hate those things!!!!
*thinks he is hearing voices*
oh no.... i've gone mad....
*he looks around*
yea... i'm crazy...
*he looks down... and looks closer*
nah... now i'm seeing things.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...