Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ikaruga was first released for the Dreamcast.

I'm pretty sure my answer is right, but if it isn't, then disregard my question.

Q: Name at least five companies, besides Nintendo, that have developed Nintendo related games (second-parties are accepted because they're only owned by Nintendo, and they're not the actual company).
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Takuya [/i]

Question: What is the name of the next James Bond game, and what's different about it?
(Hint: it has to do with perspective(sp?)) [/QUOTE]

[b]Answer:[/b]It's going to be called 007: Everything or Nothing, and it's going to be a third person perspective (you see behind him, not as him).

I can't think of a new question, so someone else take the next one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shippo [/i]
[B]Heh, okay then, i guess ill take the next question...
[color=darkblue]
[b]Q[/b]What is Mr. Yamauchi's first name?
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Answer:[/b] Hiroshi is his first name.

[b]Question:[/b] How many mini-games are in Super Monkey Ball 2, and name them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Gah, I need to pay more attention to these quizzes lol.

There are 12 mini-games. Monkey Race 2, Monkey Fight 2, Monkey Target 2, Monkey Billiards 2, Monkey Bowling 2, Monkey Golf 2, Monkey Dogfight, Monkey Shot, Monkey Soccer, Monkey Boat, Monkey Tennis, and Monkey Baseball.

Q: Name at least four of the playable games on the recently released Nintendo GameCube demo disc.
Posted
If your talking about the retail version, Viewtiful Joe, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Splinter Cell, and Soul Calibur II.....cant think of a question
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Another oldie but a goodie. Really, how could I let the Nintendo Quiz die? Simply put, I can't. So, I'm bringing it back! Huzzah!

Answer: There are eleven realms: Forsaken Province, Mountain Kingdom, Castle Stronghold, Sky Dominion, Forest Realm, Desert Lands, Ice Domain, Dream World, Desecrated Temple and The Underworld. God, it took forever to remember all that.

From now on, I'd like to keep the questions based on Nintendo-only games or at least games that are only on Nintendo systems, please.

Q: Who is the final boss at the end of Metroid II: Return of Samus?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinmaru [/i]
Q: Who is the final boss at the end of Metroid II: Return of Samus? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
The Queen Metroid!
[/color]:p

[size=1]
Tell me if I'm wrong...:(
[/size]
Posted
Yey^_^!

Now for My question...

[size=1]
[color=darkblue]
[b]Q:[/b] What is the name of the character you control in "Punch Out" for NES?

[/size]
[/color]

Lol, thats a give-away.
Posted
His name is Little Mac - I love that little guy lol.

To keep this in Punch-Out...

Q: Name all the boxers you fight in Punch-Out. Doesn't matter if they're in order or not, heh.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
*snickers*
Lesse here...
-Mr. Dream
-Glass Joe
-Don Flamenso
-Super Macho Man
-Bald Bull
-Piston Handa
-King Hippo (lol, I love beating the heck outta him.)
-Great Tiger
-Von Kyser
-Mr. Sandman
[/color]
Lol, I hope spelling doesn't count -__-
And I think thats It...

If that's correct, Here's my question...

Q: In Zelda II: Adventure of Link, Who is the final boss?
Posted
Hmm... It was Dark Link I believe.

Question:
What kind of Company was Nintendo originally? (I'm not sure if the question very clear or not, so please ask if you don't understand the question :))
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flashlight [/i]
[b]

Question:
What kind of Company was Nintendo originally? (I'm not sure if the question very clear or not, so please ask if you don't understand the question :)) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
[b]A:[/b] Before they became a videogame company, they sold trading cards.

[b]Q:[/b] Name all the worlds in Super Mario 3.
[/color]
Posted
Grass Land, Desert Land, Water Land, Giant Land, Sky Land, Ice Land, Pipe Land, Dark Land and the Warp Zone.

Q: Who played Mario and Luigi in the infamous Super Mario Bros. movie (I hope I'm not rousing any bad memories with this question, heh)?
Posted
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GCN)

Q: How many Boos does Luigi have to catch in order to gain access to King Boo in Luigi's Mansion?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...