OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: come on lets go to my place...

they walk down the street a ways and they come to a medium size brick house and Seion unlocks the door and lets everyone in

Seion; im home again

Quan: jessie just left.. she said she was only going to the store.. so she should be back....

Seion: cool.. she can cook some dinner.. im hungry.. and tired.. you guys wanna stay hre for the night

Shinobi: fine wit me

Hope: me too

Seion: cool.. Shinobi and hope can Share the guest room down the hall on the left.. the first door... twill you can thave the room next door. leon and Zach you get he room across the hall..

Timeka: and where should i sleep

Seion: you can sleep in my room

Timeka: cool.,

Kierra: uncle Seion

Seion: hey kiearra (picking her up)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope felt a tad uncomfortable shareing a room with shinobi but she would get used to it, being engaged and all. She sighed and went straight to the room. She sat down on the bed and pulled a pill bottle out of her pocket. She poured about 5 into her hand and swollowed them all. She figured no one was watching so it was not a problem. She layed down on the bed and hoped the pain would stop. She closed her eyes and silently cried because it felt like there was a needle in her brain, poking around.

Hope: I hope these work

the pill bottle had no name on them and they did not look like tylonal, advil or anything of the sort. She sighed and let go of the pill bottle, it fell to the ground and spilled pills all over the floor.

Shinobi: Had to me...how come Hope could hjave her own room?\

Seion: *smirkin* don't got enough space...

Shinobi: Yea...right.....you probably got that room hocked wit cameras...hopein you'll get some sh*t between me and Hope..dream on..

Seion: Why would i do that?

Shinobi: Cause i know you....ok?

Seion: I wouldn't dare!

Shinobi: Yea..right....who's this? *points to Kierra*

Seion: Jesse's daughter (correct me if i'm wrong)

Shinobi: Ok, if you say so...

Shinobi then walks down to his and Hope's room. He looks through the crack on the door and sees her crying. He then walked back to the door and outside.

Seion: Where you going? You gone get your a*s kicked.

Shinobi: I'll be fine

Shinobi then jumps up on the roof of the house and lands on the top/ He leans against the chimney and sits there, thinking.

By now the pills had taken affect and hope mummbled to herself. She got up and went back to to the others after picking up the pill bottle. She glanced around

Hope: Wheres........ shin......o.......bi?

Seion: Something wrong? He went out for a bit

Hope: Oh.... ok... i just wanted to uhh *gets dizzy and passes out.. again spilling pills all over the floor*

The thud knocked Shinobi out of his semi-consious state. He jumped off the roof, and landed expertly on the porch raling. He jumped again and opened the door while comeing down. He came in and saw Hope layed out there, with the pill bottle right next to her hand and pills everywhere. Seion was already crouched next to her.

Shinobi: What happened....

Seion: She asked where you are..but it was blured, like she was druged. Then, she said that she wanted to do something, then fell out.

Shinobi: *picking up a pill* that's what she was..druged.

Seion: How you figure?

Shinobi: Several reasons. 1. The bottle has no lable. I've sold sh*t like this before. 2. The pil..it ser-tainly ain't no ordinary Tylonal....3. medicine don't do this.....

Seion: Why would she take drugs?

Shinobi: Do it look like i know? Do. It. Look. Like. I. Know?

Seion: Well...don't got to be mean...

Shinobi: *picking her up* i wasn't.

Shinobi carries her into the room and lays her on the bed. He then sits on the side, leaning against the wall the bed is against.

Hopes mind became a lost soul and wandered through space and time. The pain, the pills, and the constint thought of wanted to stop it caused a semi-reaction. Hope could see herself just sitting there. It was like herm ind did the walking... She was moving now.

hope twitched a few times in the Real world and shinobi opened one of his closed eyes and stared at her hand the twitched.

Hopes mind stoped... it was right where she wanted to be... CapeCanyon.. Hopes mind kind of took her inside... and tageted a dark figure in the back with 2 large Rhydon guarding him. He had black shades... a black cape and black leather pants with a long sleeve black shirt. His hair was shoulder length and jet black. Behind the shades his eyes were actualy blue but he had contacts in to make them Blood Red...It for sure.. was devon.. the gothic trainer that left her for dead. She now knew the route to where he hid... her mind did it for her... he mind helpes her locate him. Her mind shot her awake.

Hope sat upwards quickly, looked around, startled shinobi, got to her feet and reached for her bag... just to be stopped by shinobi.

Hope: Let me go
Shinobi: No... what are these? *holds up the pill bottle*

Hope: Nothing..
Shinobi: Sure... it sure looks like nothing to me...

Hope: Brain Deadners , not their actual name but thats what they do... Now....i have to go so let me go

Shinobi kept a grip on her elbow and grabbed her wrist.

Shinobi: No... you are not going anywhere... Why would you take soemthing like this?

Hope: Get rid of the pain, put me to sleep, activate the wandering mind

Shinobi: Activate the wandering mind?

Hope: yes and seeing how it worke.d.. let me go.... my mind showed me the way and thats what i intend to go do!

Shinobi: What is it.. you still have not said anything more of it.. talk to me

Hope: Devon, i know where he is, my mind showed me the route to him.. thats where i am going... and just so you know.. if you look at the pills there are 2 different kinds..

Shinobi: I wondered.. what are the slightly smaller ones?

Hope: Sleeping pills... i took 3 of those and 2 brain deadners....

hope yanked her arm back and grabbed her pokeballs. She headed out the door but stummbled around. She was super weak and could hardly walk but she pushed through seion and the others. She made her way to the front porch and released her best flying pokemon. Pidgeot emerged and let out a loud screech.. just as shinobi came out after her hope got one pidgeot.

Shinobi: Where are you goin?

Hope: Where do you think?

Shinobi: Not wit out me you aint...charizard!

He released his charizard and climbs on

Shinobi: No way am i letting you go alone

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: have a good time..might come jojn you later/ thatsif you aint dead

Shinobi: yea see ya around....

Seion: hes going to be heavily gaurded... for two people to attack him is going to be hard

Hope: well get through

Seion: not wit out a gang.. i join you later...

A few hours of silently flying hope told pidgeot to swop down... She flew down into a deep canyon.. charizard could hardly fit down the crack. Pidgeot flew along till it found this cave.. Hope leaps off tumbles to the ground, gets up, and heads inside.. switching for her best fighting and water types and grass.

Hope: he is in here.. only guarded by 2 rhydon... my mind searched him.. those are his only two pokemon but when i battled they were rhyhorn ... 2 of them and he had one more so keep a look out shinobi.. he has a very strong overgrown solrock from hoenn..

Shinobi: All rock types... should not be a problem ...
Hope: Eh... but it is solrock has fire attacks... psychic attacks and physical attacks so its sort of difficult to find a good type to battle it.. keep your eyes peeled

Hope walks farther inside and walks right into Devon

Hope: You lousy jerk!
Devon: Oh get a grip

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: hey Quan wherew is Caution

Quan: at his place... why

Seion: They found Devon.. but they dont really know his tricks... hes gaurded by his two rhydon but.. I know and yu know that he has people watchin him...

Quan: so you want to talk to Caution so you can get him to help them Kill Devon

Seion; yea..

Quan well come on lets go

Seion: ok.. Timeka watch kierra till i get bck.. and ill be back later tonight.. tell my sister.. pk

Timeka: ok.. whateva...

Seion and Quan Run down the street to cautions house

Hope: Hmmmmmm so... why are you hidin here?

Devon: Waiting for you of course.. your little secrets you cant hide....

Hope: Ah cut the mind reading crap... i can do that too

Devon: So yo uare hear to kill me i read..

Hope: Duh!

Devon: not without a fight.. RhyDons.... GO

he points at hope and the 2 get themselves ready for a hyperbeam. he stood tall and kept his arm extended out.. as if to think that pose was cool.

Hope: Tyranitar! Kyogre! Kilara! Rhydon go!

Devon: got one of your own eh? And thats a nice legendary... and what the heck is that fuz ball.. looks like a house pet.

Kilara: [i] dont make me hurt you [/i]

Devon: What!? How come i could not sense its psychic power.. its a normal type..

Hope: Wrong.. this is the first multi type.. she can use any types of attacks she wants and does not have much weaknesses... meaning.. i can haver he use... any attack i like....

Devon: Impossible!

Hope: Fraid not

Devon: oh well it wont matter... my pokemon are much stronger.. solrock! block off the entrance

Suddenly a HUGE solrock droped from the top of the cave and blocked the exit.

Hope: So be it! Kilara... Water Sout! Kyogre Water Spout as well!

the 2 pokemon form huge spouts of water in their mouths and of course shoot it out at the rhydon who are majorly weakened... but still have a lot of steam left.

Hope: Ha!

devon: eh... legendary or not.... you will lose.. RhydonAlpha Use Rock throw at that fuz ball... Rhydon Amber use body slam to kyogre! Soul rock.... sunny day.. my newest addition must have lots of light!

Hope: Ah.. heh HOUNDOOM go! Houndoom stay out of toruble for now and dont attack you are for a little later

Devon: it is no use.. even if you did defeat my 3 strong pokemon and my final... i have many other people to fight for me.

Hope: I.... dont care

Guest The Bouncer
Seion and Quan finally reach Cautions house

Seion: Caution open the door.. its me Seion

Caution: hey boy wassup...

Seion: I need you to order Lynhaven to come wit me

Caution: why.

Seion: Devon from Ruffin Road has the whole Double R wit him to kill 2 people

Caution: who

Seion: my peops... Shinobi and Hope

Caution: dont know em.. but since you do ill get Lynhaen to help.. besides we need to get rid of the Double R leader anyway

Shinobi: you need my help in battleing, or do you want me to take him out? *points to Devon*

Hope: Battle.

Shinobi: Ok, go everybody!

Shinobi tosses several pokeballs out and out comes a Houndoom, Charizard, Lugia, Espeon, Unbreon, and Feraligatr.

Shinobi: You all know what to do. Now, i'm curious what these pills do.....*looking at the pill bottle*

Hope: Don't take any...

Shinobi: I'm not...[i]not yet[/i]

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: zapdos... go...

the huge electric bird pops out of the pokeball...

Seion: come on lets go....

Caution: everyone gets your weapons ready and hop onto a flying pokemon...

Seion: i bet i know where he is...

quan: the canyon....

Seion: yea... lets go.. Hope and Shinobi dont know what theyre getting themselves into...

the whole Lynhaven gang fly towards the canyon on the outside of Vermillion city

Just then a bunch of people jump in the battlefield. Devon is smirking.

Shinobi: Da double R gang.....sh*t....we walked right into some sh*t that was shouldn't have......

Shinoib and Hope both back up, staying away from the gang. When they get to the wall, a Zapdos busts through the wall, followed by various other flying pokemon. It was Seion's gang.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion jumps of Zapdos and lands esid Shinobi and Hope

Seion: what i tell ya.. it was a trap

Shinobi: I know... i see you got Lynhave to help...

Seion: yea..... here both of you take these ( reaches inot his pockets and pulls out 2 glocks) youll need them... recall your pokemon if you dont want them to get shot

Shinobi: ok... pokemon return ( holding out the pokeballs and hope does the same)

Caution: Everyone return your pokemon.. ( beams of light start retreating pokemon)

a Double R member shoots.. then the whole click...

Caution: everyone pull out your weapons and lets attack

Shinobi: Hope, i got this......can i see that? I can do very good with 2.

Hope: Sure.

Hope hands him the gun and he hold it in the left hand. Then he starts firing at Double R gang members, fireing his left hand gun, then right hand gun, cy cleing. About 5 rounds later, he's out.

Shinobi: Oh sh*t....Seion...

Seion: What?

Shinobi: Bullets.

Shinobi then thought of something. He could do it, but he would need a new computer and the programs to put into it.

Shinobi: Hope, teleport me to Goldenrod, and come with me.

Hope places a hand on Shinobi's shoulder, and they disapear. They appear next to the Goldenrod electronics store.

Shinobi: I'm gonna do something...be right back...

Shinobi then walked in, grabbed the first good lap-top he saw and grabbed the appropriate items, paid for it, then left. He comes outside, sits down on the bench, and installs all of them.

Hope: What are you gonna do?

Shinobi: Make a counter chip for the chip you have.

Shinobi rapdily starts typeing, and in a minute, there are 3 chips in his hand.

Shinobi: Now, i need to find the chip....

Hope: You can't..it was surgically incerted.

Shinobi: Sh*t.....Let's hope i put the right magnetic field this..

Hope: Why? Oh do i want to know....

The pain was growing wose as he moved his hand around her head.

Shinobi: It's like he knows i'm trying to deactivate it....

Hope: Why must you have the right magnetic field?

Shinobi: If it's the wrong one, it could mesh up the cip..and knowing Team magm it's got anti tampering devices in it,...which means if the field doesn't stop it, it will turn on full power.

Hope knew what he ment.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion rapidly fied at amng members

Seioon: where did Shinobi and Hope go.. this is their battle.. nit mine

Seion reached int his back pocket and pulled out a new clip andput ti into the gun...

Seion: here double R take this ( firing rapidly

ooc: Hello.. i said Surgicly implanted the chip into her brain..... not on her head... in her head
-------------------------------------

Seion fired rapidly and devon stood towards the back...

Devon grinned and then heard a loud rummbling noise... Suddenly the roof of the cave caved in.. a huge onix dug its ay down. It had blood shot eyes like it was drugged or its powers being inhanced. Then scaleing down from the insaide of the virtical tunnel...was dozens of Team Magma grunts and about six executives. Then Maxie came down. Grinning evily he pressed a button on a small device which he was holding and pain shot through hopes head again.

Maxie: Well well well.. she must have teleported.. and i wasted so much effot to get down here... Oh well... Ahh devon.... what a surprise.... well.... i must say... its been fun digging into the ground to get a girl who is not even here anymore... i think i should be going now.... but first..

One of his executives released 5 alakazam. Maxie gave a signal and the 5 alakazam made all the wepons and ammo glow blue.... the alakazam made them pile up in the middle of the room...the alakazam then made the entire team magma float back up the virticle tunnel.. maxie shouted out one last thing...

Maxie: Thanks for my new collection of wepons....hahaha now hope wont stand a chance.. anyways... good bye... have fun.. battleing it out... without your wepons

he dissapered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With hope~~~~~~~``

Hope: Ow.....this is really getting bad..

hope dropped to her knees and began to cry silently.

Hope: Just make it stop!

OOC: Whoops, my bad. But, Flora, stop being lke Shinobi and get some sleep. Your getting cranky.

Shinobi: I'm working on it....just a second.

Shinobi sat down at the computer, incerted the chips, and starts typeing. A minute later, he stops.

Shinobi: I made the magnetic field so big it can cover your entire head...it will deactivate it..unless what might happen happens.

Hope: Lets just pray Maxie doesnt get any goffy ideas with that remote... If i live through this hes gonna pay... AFTER devon does

Shinobi: You are no strength level to even think about going after him right now... .and stop talking like your never gonna see the light of day again.. its starting to tick me off!

Hope: Well sorry slim shinobi

Shinobi: What did you just say?

Hope: You heard me

Shinobi: shinobi..calm...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10. *exhales* I'm fine.....i'm ok.....now..let's hope this works.

Shinobi picks up a chip and places it under her hair. He lightly taps it, and it beeps. Shinobi then places another 5 inches from it, and taps it. The pain slightly amplifies.

Hope: It's hurting more..

Shinobi: the anti-tampering device is starting....the thrid one will deactivate it...stay still. This must be placed....

Shinobi picks up the last chip.

Shinobi: in wexactly the right place....

Shinobi raises the chip up to her hed.

Shinobi: for the field to activate correctly...

Shinobi places it about 5 inches away from the others, createing a triangle.

Shinobi: Or it won't work at all, nothing will happen...

Shinoib then taps it, and all three start humming. A minute later, they stop.

Hope: Id like to say ...... goodnight

hope smiled at shinobi and passed out... but her vitals and such were normal...

Shinobi: I guess she just needs rest...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Devon: Well seeing how guns are gone.... pokemon will have to do!

the gangs release their pokemon and it becoems a huge underground war... devon laughs menicingly as he stands in the far back corner of the cave

Shinobi looked around, then noticed where they were.

Shinobi: Oh....no..KP.....nobody from 6th street ever comes here..*under his breath*

Shinobi then picks up Hope and starts walking South, going back to 6th street territory.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion; theose motha f*ckas.. they left me to fight their battle... go Electabuzz, hercross, magmar..... Electabuzz use thunder on that Vaporeon. heracros fly overhea and use toxic , and magmar use fire blast

the three pokemon did their commands

Seion: im tired as hell.... Zpdos fly me up

Zapdos fle out he pokeball and Seion hopped on..

Seion: now i dont gotta worry about dodging stray attacks...

Shinobi finally got to 6th street territory.

Shinobi: Safest place after me quiting would be my place...

Shinobi jumped and started flynig towards his house. He lands 2 minutes later and walks into his room, then layed her down on the bed. He then grabs a chair, hooks it against the door handle, and grabs another chair to sit in. a minute later, Cristina's at the door pounding on it.

Shinobi: Shut da f*ck up, Cristina.