OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Hpe stirs and wakes up. She slowly leans up and shakes her head.

Hope: No pain but one heck of a dizzy spell.... but i have to get back.. leaving seion there was wrong... this was my fight..it was mine.. i did not want help... why was he stupid to go against that and get that gang.... dangit!

hope stood up uickly but fell backwards from dizzyness...

Hope: heh..... thats not funny

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinobi: He figured 2 people couldn't handle it..\

Cristina: *still pounding on the door* GET DA F*CK OUTA MY GOD DAMNED HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR H*E SOMEWHERE ELSE!

That statement made Shinobi very very mad. He pulled the chair out of the door and opens it, slinging the door into the wall with the door handle tearing through the sheet rock.

Shinobi: WHAT DID YOU CALL HOPE!?

Cristina: You heard me..get yo h*e outa my house!

Shinobi: F8ck thid..i'm tired of your mouth..

Shinobi then walks towards Cristina. Cristina takes one step back for every step he takes forward, until she's at the wall.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Zapdos thunderbolt....

Zapdos flew over awhole gand=g of pokemon and did a thunderbolt...

Seion: good job buddy.. now im gonna jump

Seion jumped from off of Zapdos... and landed in the gang of pokemn that Zapdos shocked... a Nidoqueen, Nidoking,Poliwrath,and primeape were all staring him in the face

Seion: oh s*it

th whole group of pokeman attacked him wit megapunches., double kicks and , stapms..

Quan: Seion!!! Pidgeotto, kangaskhan go help Seion

Hope: Shinobi ... just leave her the heck alone and lets get back i sense seions in trouble and its my fault hes getting hurt the more tiem we waste on HER then the more time they gangs have to hrut each other...

Hope grabbed her things and leaped out the window

Shinobi: *placeing a finger in front of her face* your lucky.....just wait....

Shinobi then turns around, grabs his computer, turns around and flips Cristina off, then jumps out of the window behind Hope. He lands right next to her.

Guest The Bouncer
Kangaskhan ran over and did a dizzy punch on two of the pokemon while pidgeotto did a sand attack and Kangaskhan picked Seion up and ran him back to Quan... he was unconsious

Quan: I need to ge him outta here.. Fearow.. fly me back to Seions house

Quan hopped onto Fearow and the flew back towars Seions house

Hope: get ready.... we will be in the middle of tons of action in like 2 seconds

hope closed her eyes... grabbed shinobis hand and teleported back.. shinobi was in a safe spot but hope on the other hand.. teleported right in front of devon

Hope: You .... will pay!

She leaped at him and jabs him in the stomache with a long bladed knife she had hidden in her skirt for about a month... He groaned and fell to the ground. Hope was so ticked off she was no longer controlling herself.... it was blind rage

Shinobi: Why did i go to the safe spot.......me...Hope should be here...*shakes his head*

Shinobi was away from the main battle, so he had no idea what was happening. He leaned up against the wall and stood there, half-way gongi to sleep.

Guest The Bouncer
Quan finally eaches Seions house nad busts the door open

Timeka: whats wrong wit Seion

Quan: he was banked by som angry pokemon

jessie: my brother.... Quan come on and take him to his room

kiearra: what happend to Uncle Sion

Timek: he got into a fight...

Hope was blindly raging around. The small blade was rammed into another guy who was trying to tackle her after she stabbed his boss. He fell to the ground lifeless.

Hope: Argh!

Hope released her scyther and noticed devon reached for his last pokeball..

Hope kciked him in the face and picked the ball up...

Hope: Dont think so ya jerk.. what was this anyways

she looks into her mind and looks in the ball it was a little rattata

Hope: YOU BIG BLUFFER! *kicks him again*

Shinobi: What da f*ck is goin on.....it's so god d*mn bored.....how come Hope gets to see the action...she said that we would in about 2 seconds......

Shinobi was paceing out of boredon and curiosity.

Shinobi: *looking around* where's my bag? Oh...left it at Seion's house....good.....*yearns(sp?)* I'm actually kinda tired.....

OOC:
[QUOTE][i] Origionally posted by The Bouncer[/i]
a Double R member shoots.. then the whole click...[/QUOTE]

I was re-reading the Devon saga(lol?) out of boredom, and saw this. It's spelled cliqúe

to do the ` over the u hold alt and type 163 on the side number thnigy.

hope: fine you want to see action shinobi! you gots it!

He appears in the middle of it all..... he barely had time to duck as a hyper beam from hopes very own tyranitar flew past him.

Hope was finally kicked in the stomach by one of the guys who had formaly been a black belt...

Hope finnaly is knocked out of her rage and most of the hurt wounded people had left because their leader was now dead... the other gang got their things and left with no words to the dumbfounded hope. She looked at the knife in her hand..stained... she screamed and threw it to one side of the cave...

Hope: What did i do!

Hope crawled into a dark corner of the cave and curled up into a ball. She put her head on her kness and rocked back and forthe... shinobi sat in the middle of the room..... confused of the happenings he had suddenly been placed in...

Hopes pokemon surrounded her with confussed looks on their faces. She ignored them all and the tyranitar plopped down next to her as if to say he was with her till he no longer functioned... he was a friend. Hope sniffled and kept her position.. all her pokemon except tyranitar... returned themselves...

Hope: Truely what have i done...

Shinobi walked over to her.

Shinobi: you killed your enamy. You did what i would have done, what i have done...what Seion would do......what Quan would do........

Hope: Yea, but you all are from gangs. Your used to doing that.

Shinobi: *sits down next to her* And........?

Hope: It's just...

Shinobi: Yea. How did i kill someone? I pomissed to stop?

Hpe: Yea.

Shinobi: It happens. Automatically. Once you do it once, it's hard to stop. Extra hard when you go into a blind rage...like i have done....

OOC: Flora..nice to hear your family id finally doing something about you cutting yourself......*scratches head* you started donig it again?

ooc: Ummm..... just a bit.. heh... but we are working on it.... Slooooooowly.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope: Ill...never get over this.... that was not like me.. i cant remember what i even did... i killed at least 5 men... I did not even see what i was doing..... it was like i blacked out.

Shinobi: thats what blind rage does.....you cant exactly come out of it till your mind is strong enough to resist....

Hope: I need to strengthen my psy powers... my mind and body....at this rate even the smallest diglett could corrupt me.

Shinobi: Dont say that

Guest The Bouncer
Quan placed Seion on his bed..

Kiearra: Uncle Seion wake up

Jessie: he'll be fine... his healin ability has already startied to work.. hes healing the cuts and bruises now... he just has to wake up

Quan, jessie, and Kiearra walk out

Timeka: he better wake up... because if he dont.. who will be the father if my kids

OOC: Hold it..Ant.....how-oh..forget it..had to happen some time....
IC:

Shinobi: And.....psy powers don't have to do with blind rage at all..Your powers are idfferent from your mind...all the medtation i've done....like several months worth..still hasn't made me overcome blind rages....And..you'll either get over it or get used to it...don't worry...

Hope: But.....how do i stop them from happening in the first place? What causes them?

Shinobi: How to stop? Don't ever get mad...so it's ard to stop them..how they start...don't have no clue...

Shinobi then sat down next to her......trying to think of a way to cheer her up. He hit apon an idea, but he needed to know some info.

Shinobi: Hope......when Will fixed the Hiratsu, you said he didn't use the right wood. Is the wood escpecially smooth, or thickness...or hardness..softness...what? I may be able to fix it a little beeter..by doing that Will didn't do...

Hope: Hmm.. they are made by the inside wood of the Mironda tree on a tiny island off the shores of Johto... The tree is cut down and the insides are peeled out leaving only the trunk and bark.. nothing inside jUST hollow. Then that is boiled for several hours before stripped into small pulpy stranges that are then let to solidify in a mold... The liquid gets very hard and takes its shape inside the mold...

Shinobi: Ummmm... ok

Hope: Whatever the case be... this was not...what i wanted to do...not at all...but..what about devons pokemon..

Hope stands up almost like a hypnotized person and walks over to his dead body. She gets down on both knees and takes a handfull of dirt. She sprinkled it acrost his body while humming a strange song. She then mummbled a small thing and then did a small prayer. She grabbed his six pokeballs...

Hope: Now... Rattata, Solrock, Rhydon Alpha, Rhydon, Dragonite, and Absol.... Emerge from your pokeballs....

the 6 pop out on her command.

Hope: You may... destroy your pokeballs and collars. Devon will no longer be our trainer... You are free..

The 6 pokemon looked at each other and seemed to smile. All 6 left, well, except for Absol who walked to hope and sat in front of her. it barked and ran around hope a few times. The pokemon sat next to her like a loyal pet.

Hope: What.. you want to stay with me?

Absol: SOOOOOLLL

Hope: Umm... even after what i did to your trainer?

Absol seemed to nod

Hope: Hmm.. alright.. then dont destroy you pokeball.. ill keep it..

Shinobi:... Hoenn pokemon.....i guess

Hope: yes.... its a dark type...i am sorry

Guest The Bouncer
Jessie overheard Timeka and walke back into the room

Jessie: youre pregnant.....

Timeka: well.. yea....

Jessie: when did you f*ck

Timeka: uh.... when we were in Johiko

Jessie: huh.. never heard of it...

Timeka: never mind that.. its a long story.. but i happened one night when Seion and me walk off from the group...... and we went to a cove.. at first we were kissing.. but then.. it just happened...

jessie: oh.................

Leigh looked around it was deserted and the area had no life to it.... battle damage was all over... burn marks...frozen spots and rocks were in shambles. Hope sighed and touched shinobis arm... she teleported him to the top of the cliff.. .they got on their pokemon....and flew off...back towards town.

Hope: [i]i wonder why absol wanted to come with me... it had the choice to be free...[/i]

Shinobi: I feel like flying..Charizard return.

Shinobi held the pokeball out and Charizard disapeared in a flash of red light. Shinobi fell about a foot in the air before comnig back up to Hope's level. They flew in silence for a minute, until Shinobi could barely see the city. He looked down and saw a pair of picnicers.

Shinobi: Be back...

Shinobi dived and banked left at the same time, sending him down into the trees where nobody could be seen. He reapeared about 50 yards past them.

Hope: What was that for?

Shinobi: I don't announce my powers in a city that don't know me.

Hope: But you lived here.

Shinobi: But nobody ever saw me. I lived on the roof tops. Safest place in a city.

Guest The Bouncer
Jessie: dont worry hell wake up... want somethin to eat...

Timeka: well.. im kinda hungry.... ( standing up)

jessie: come on... i fixed some tacos...

Timeka: ok...

the both of them walk out of the roomk

Hope: Well powers or not... safty or not.. the truth is.... who cares...

Shinobi: i do... sort of

Hope: Well whatever..umm...tree

SHinobi zoomed to the left to avoid a huge Dindua tree..

Hope: Thats the 2nd or 3rd time you have almost hit a tree...

Shinobi: Huh? Durring this flight? Or total?

Hope: Both...

Shinobi: The only reason i hit it the first time was cause i was paying attention to you and the music and not the tree ahead...and that is the first time i've came close to hitting a tree this flight....And, Hope.

Hope: yea?

Shinobi: People get jealous after a while..i was almost killed by someone because of my powers. Disposed of that, though. Now, the Hiratsu...basically it's smooth but hard, right?

Hope: Yea.

Shinobi: Then i think i know how to fix it...it still won't be exactly good..but it will do.....better than Will's fixings....

Hope: Hmm.... Ok!

Hopes attitude seemed to lighten and her face began to brighten...

Hope: Seion is still pretty hurt though... I am so stupid... draggin you people in to MY problems...

Pidgeot: Geeeeooooooooott!

Hope: But its true pidgeot its all my fault...

Guest dr.septagon
Ahahahahhahahahahhaha you like Pokemon?
ROFl :laugh:

YPU PLAY IT HERE-AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA

YOu little loser, dumb child, ahahahhhahahahahhahhaa

L for loser! trainee especially for you! and thre bouncee, bunch of loosers

bouncer, you in clubs around the world?, WHAT LIKE THE BROWNIES AHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

ahahhaahhahahah

Pls kick my a*s I would love to see you do it ahahhahahhhahhahha

L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L LOOOOOOOSER
OMG you two are jokes
:laugh::laugh::laugh:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh