OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: who the hell are you

Shinobi: wha.. stop playin

Seion: who the f*ck is you.....

Shinobi: its me.. Shiniobi

Seion: dont know no Shinobi ( he fall back onto the couch)

Shinobi: come on

Seion: my tounge dancing

Shiniobi: oh.... hes high......

Seion: my tounge wont stop dancin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope sensed it all. She had attached herself to shinobis mind and sensed what went on around him.

Hope: Barbaric.... im surprised i stick around with them.... how i dispise druggies.... all they do is ruin their lives... and the lives of those around them...

Hope woke up and glanced around. With that she teleported outside and sat high in a tree.... waiting.... watching

Shinobi: Seion you got any more?

Seion didn't say anything.

shinobi: God....*shake head* Hope's gonne kill me...

Seion: Who is Hope?

Shinobi: Damn......what da...

One of the 2 girls that were maknig out walked over to him and sat down on his lap. She was naked from the waist down. Shinobi's exression never changed through-out all of this. It stayed neutral, never breaknig a smile, a frown, or anythnig. The girl wrapped her arms aronud his neck and smiled she then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Shinobi tried to avoid, but others and made it so he couldn't. She continued to hug him and kiss on him, and he couldn't do a thing.
~~~Hope~~~

Hope: What da!? What is he doing!?

~~Shinobi~~~

Then, she reaches for the neck of Shinobi's shirt to take it off. Shinobi quickly pulled out of their grasp and stoped her.

Hope: Hmph.... well forget this.... im outta here..

She called out her dragonite and climbed on. Dragonite were the fastest flying pokemon out there so she decided to use this istead of any others. She had dragonite take off. Towards home... the cave home inside the mountain.

Shinobi pushed her onto the ground. Without her weight on his lap he could easily pull himself free. He stood up.

Shinobi: F*ck you, b*tch..

Shinobi then walked out, leaving Seion there by himself.

Shinobi: Damn...what tha f*ck...

Shinobi layed down in the grass next to Seion's house.

Shinobi: If Hope finds out what almost happenend...i'm gonna be dead.....God damn all of 'em....

Shinobi stands up and walks in, and sees that Hope wasn't there ainy more.

Shinobi: Holy f*ck..she found out...damn..why did i have to go see the..god damn it...

Shinobi layed down on the couch, staring up at the roof. He took the case out of his pockets and threw it onto his other stuff.

Hope landed and went inside. She got a few things from her room and finally re attached her mind to him. Now that she was a bit more calmer. She pulled out an apple and bit into it. She shurgged and went into the lower room where her moter cycle sat. She grinned as she got on and headed down the tunnel that leads to outside.

She zoomed along the forest... jumping logs and boulders. Hyper Boosting over large cliffs. She came to her original location... sensed shinobi was sulking inside.. She placed a hand on her bike and and it vanished into the thin air. She walked inside.

Hope: You know. . . You shouldnt jump to conclusions like that. The case is special... dont throw it. And not to mention i went to pick up a few things... while i calmed down. Its not like i left to leave....

Shinobi: Uh-huh....really...................

Shinobi still layed there, one arm over his forehead, the other one next to his side. One leg was over the side of the couch, then other was raised up to make an upside down V.

Shinobi: Right....

Hope: Dont be like that you silly drake!

Hope sat on the floor next to the couch and stared at him. She ran her figners through his hair as he seemed to stare at the ceiling. She sighed and placed her hand on his hand.

Hope: I just got a little angry thats all. I did not give my mind time to calculate what was totaly going. My mind shut down before you pushed her away... I jumped into conclusions thats all.. nothing more nothing less... Pluss my bike needs to b riden or the moter will get rusty!

She leans up and kisses him on the cheek... Now dont we have a mission or something we have to do? I mean partys and lazying around on the couhc is fine and all ... but isnt there soemthign important that we should do?

OOC: Flora, how are you? *shakes head* odd......

Shinobi: Yea, give Seion time to get low again.....

Hope: *playing semi-dumb* huh?

Shinobi: He's so high right now if he went to church he'd start his prayer with 'as long as i'm up here'. *sighs, then shakes his head* And, a bike can sit for a while...my Hyundai Superbike, which can easily beat that thing of yours....sat for over a year...rode better than knew..but then i twicked it before i rode it again....*shrugs* maybe it's just me....*glances at the clock* It would be Tre's birthday....

Hope: who?

Shinobbi: Used to be a close friend....

Hope: Used to?

Shinobi: He's dead. Also died today....

Hope: Died on his birhday...yikes...

Shinobi: Cause of me.

Hope:...?

Shinobi: Heh..figured.....i was boosting a car, the cops busted the tires, the Viper went flying. About 100 yards and one car later, ce's was both knocked out. A week later he died. He didn't even want to go...i blackmailed him by threatening to tell a crush that he liked her...and he had never had one before...and he was secretive at times *shakes his head* I was hurt 2 times worse than him...*tear* why'd he have to die....i should have....he had a good life. He was the only...the only one that i was firneds with that didn't cuss,...still hadn't f*cked at 10...*shakes his head* why him!*another tear*

Shinobi looked up from his hands and glanced at Hope.

Shinobi: Look at me.....*wipes a tear away* LOOK AT ME...

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: a yo lemme gat anotha hit off dat..

Caaution: here.. take as much as you want

Seion took about 5 more hits nad was even higher

Seion: ill catch ya'll lata

Curtis: can you even walk straight

Seion: wha.. what is walking..... ( he falls over and starts laughing)

Shinobi layed there, looking into nothingness, and thinking. He didn't dare try to think of a second verse, because more than likely Hope would find out. Also, he would more than likely ditch the first verse and take time to think of a good one. Shinobi knew from past experiences that a song of this genre didn't come easy. Not as in Rap, but as in what he's expressing in it. He just let it rest, and started thinking of other stuff for a while, waiting for Seion to come back so they could get going again.

Hope: Shinobi... i see you... in heart, body, and mind... Yes you were wrong for boosting the car but... do NOT blame yourself about it...its the past you must move on. Memories are great but dwell on the good ones... not on the bad...

Hope kept her hand on him and kept her eyes with his. She remained motionless.

Hope: Come on.. let us go for a walk... Please.. it would help..

Shinobi: Oh alright...

---------------

ooc: Hey nate ... turns out everything is all right... for now. I over reacted.. and my absense on the net made it so he could not tell me. Its true i havnt been online lately.. even you know what. So i know the truth so far...im fine.. a little shooken up still..but anyways

Guest The Bouncer
Caution: look at this man.... hell get killed if he even walked out the door... Quan take him home...

Quan: yea wateva

Seion: where is my house..

Quan: just come on

Quan walks outside and get into his Escalade.. he goes back in and helps Seion get into it.. and they pull off

As they were walkign around a guy appeared in front of Shinobi. He was wearnig creamy silver Sean Johns and Nike Air Force 1s.

???: Guess who's back...back again...Sythe is back..tell-

Shinobi: Some men...Shut up Sythe and die for once...

Hope: Dose this guy have 9 lives or something?

Shinobi: No, it's a Shinobi trick. He replaced himself with an object or person in the area, more than likly the kid Seion ran into outside the ally. The kid died, he didn't. He held his image of being there from the time i chiped him to the time it went off..then switched completly...so we killed the kid......There are other tricks, too...don't feel like being an open book. I learned that one only...didn't have the passiecne to be a Shinobi...

Sythe: You were inpastient, son..

Shinobi: Don't talk like your my slimy worm or a father...

Sythe: For a smart boy your dumb....I am your father. Don't beleive? I can describe...you was 5 months that day...exact...We had a fight over where to take you for it....it boke out ot a slap fight...i for some odd reason got my *** beat...

Shinobi: A winp of a person liek you? Don't see what's so hard to understand....

Sythe: Your sl*t of a mom hit he and i fell over, knocking your carriage over. She rushed to you, but ignored me. I was cut badly from the metal frome. I left that day.

Shinobi: *sweatdrop* Eh...anyone could have known that....i mean.....*another sweat drop* heh.......b*tch!

Shinobi hits him in the face, then brings his foot up into his jaw. Sythe yelped as his teeth slammed closed on his toungue.

Shinobi: Heheheh...die you worm...*kicks him, he falls* you were the one who vandalized my selve the day my cd went out....and now you want me to give you money, eh?

Sythe: The basic idea...

Shinobi: How dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get *kicks him* selfish b*ch..hope you f*ckin burn in hell for this sh*t! *kicks him*

Guest The Bouncer
they finally arrive a Seions house and Timeka answers the door

Timeka: finally you come home

Quan: hes high as a b*tch....

timeka: oh ok.. how much did he smoke

Quan: about 10 hits.. big ones

Timeka: d*mn.. itl wear off in a few hours.. come on Seion ( she pulls his arm and they close the door)

Hope: Oh brother..* does a gesture saying how hopeless the situation was... Flinging her hand away from her useing her wrist so her hand was the only thing to move... She rolled her eyes as she did it* Family Issues really are starting to bug me.... this is hopeless...

Hope remembered something...

Hope: Hey! the shinobi tricks... i remember actually reading about that stuff.... it was easy to avoid actually... Easy to defelt...but.. how did that boy do it... hmmm *thinks* Ah oh well.... ill fix this right here...

Hope held out a hand and the man became super still.. unable to move his body except to talk... Hope grinned..

Hope: Beleive me.... Shinobi tricks are well... let me just say that they... arent the only tricks out there with potential...

Hope: Oh alright..... just be carefull would you...

Hope waves her hand and the man falls to the ground.

Hope:: Ill be.... over here

She shrugs and slowly walks out of the way so she could watch at a safe distance.

Shinobni: Get up Sythe.....

Sythe: Why?

Shinobi: I want some fun....come on...get up and i won't kill you, please?

Sythe: What ever...

Sythe slowly got up. Shinobi let him get up, then he rose into the air. Sythe followed, slowly. They rose to about 50 feet up. Sythe threw the first punch. Shinobi faded out just as the fist got to him. He appeared behind him. Shinobi taped Sythe on the shoulder, and Sythe turned around. He walked right into a blol punch. Sythe fell about 10 feet before catchnig himself. He rose up, throwing an uppercut into Shinobi's jaw. It connected, sending Shinobi flying up and back. Shinovi caughtr himself about 5 feet from the grond, he shot back, kicking dirt and udst up from the power. He came up and charged at Sythe Goku-style. He spun and did a round-house kick, connecting to Sythe's face. Sythe spun and threw a roundhouse at Shinobi. Shinobi ducked and brought his foot up where it really hurt on guys. Sythe fell in pain.

Shinobi: *surpresses fake yawn* boring....next time, spin faster. Don't give me time to duck. I may be yo kid, but i'm your enamy right now. Don't let up on an enamy till he gives. 'k?

Shinobi landed about 5 feet from Sythe, who is crippled in pain.

Hope: Oh sheesh.. i saw this on tv anime before... hahah... entertaining.. where is the popcorn when i need it!

Scythe: Shut up brat

Hope: You couldnt hurt me if you tried.. i have more power than you can imagin.. so keep yo foul mouth shut

Shinobi: *kicks him* shut up......

Shinobi then folds his legs up and falls. Hesits there, legs crossed right in front of Sythe.

Sythe: Nonchalng today, eh?

Shinobi: No, your just boring. Hope, your thinking of DBZ. Cell saga....well...a combo of Kid Buu and Cell......i lvoe DBZ. And Spongebob.

Sythe grits his teech, and Shinobi goes flynig.

Shinobi: Holy smokes!

Shinobi catched himself, and charges back towards him. When he got above him, he slamed his feet into his back without stopping. He then flew over to Hope.

Shinobi: Teleport some popcorn, will ya? I'd like some, too. *folds jhis legs and sits down legs crossed again* I'll give him time to recuperte from those last 2 blows............

Guest The Bouncer
Seion sat on the couch jsut laughin at nothin ..

Timeka: heh..... this is funny

She just sat there and laughed at Seion

Shinobi at there for about a minute, watchnig Sythe slowly get up. Shinobi rose into the air once again. A minute later, Sythe followed.

Shinobi: Oh my god..he got up with me...come on, dad *snickers* fight me!

Shinobi then charged up about 10 feet, then dropped on Sythe's back. His feet slamed into Sythe's spinal cord, sending Sythe falling to the ground. Shinobi disapeared and appeared about 30 feet above him. He sent an uppercut right into Sythe's stomach, and rose up with Sythe balenced on it. He then tosed him up and slams a foto into his chest. Sythe goes flying.

Shinobi: What saga sould i replicate now? Hmm.....i'll stick to when Recoome was kicknig the crap out of Vegeta....

Shinobi appeared next to Sythe. He seized him by his arms, pinning them to his body. He picksed him up easily and dived. Shinobi pulled up about 10 feet from the ground, then simoultaniously(sp, big time) slamed him nito the ground and planted his feet in the gorund for more leverage. Smoke went everywhere. Shinobi raised a hand over his eyes to block it, and a minute later it settled. A huge crater was where Sythe was lsamed. In the center, still upside down, was Sythe. He fell over on his face. His clothing, once creamy silver, was now tattered, grey, and brown. Shinobi stood there with his armed crossed like Vegeta.

Shinobi: *in a very vegeta-like voice* is this enough kakorate? Or do i really have to hurt you? *shickers* *in his regular voice* so cheap,...if you are who you say you are, how did mom ever fall for you..have to have a talk with her........*shakes his head*

Guest The Bouncer
Timeka finally stoped waching Seion and went outside

Seion: hey where is everybody.....ill just put in a dvd..

he goes and gets friday after next and puts it in....

Seion: im high as a b*tch....... ( then Kierra walks into the room)

Kierra: Uncle Seion can i wtch the move wit you.....

Seion: uhhh... i dont know you.....

Kiearra: yes you do.. ( she climed on the couch and set next to him)

Seion: whateva but just be quiet so i can see this