Nate

Guest dr.septagon
what a bunch of losers

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ROFL

Pokemon is so **** and old ahhahhahaha

OMG bouncee and trainee you two kids are jokes

YOU TWO NEED TO GET OUT MORE!DEFINETLY! ahhahahhahahhahahah

ah I need a break :laugh:

POKEMON IS JUST A SHOW THE CHARACTERS DONT EXIST! TRY LOOKING UP REAL PEOPLE AND TALKIN BOUT THEM

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA ROFL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinobi: I have no idea what Pidgeot said....but it isn't your fault.....and i was happy to help....then again....i didn't do much......

Hope: But you didn't have to....i pulled you into my problem...

Shinobi: Noooooo....you didn't pull [u]me[/u] into it...i cam willingly....

They were getting close to the city now. Shinobi called out Charizard and got on him.

Hope: Why??

Shinobi: Whatchya think?

OOC: Dr. Septagon, look at your rank. YOU can now get out more, [B]CAUSE YOUR BANNED[/B]. and, don't mess wit da number 1 rpg there is this year.:butthead:

And, (not counting the flamnig posts), this is the 100th post on here! Numbeer 4 RPG EVER!
Don't beleive the other, order all the rgs in order of # of replies from the begining......you'll see....

Guest The Bouncer
Seion finally woke uo and stood up.... man my head stil hurts..
he walked into the kitchen..

Timeka: seion youre finally up....

Seion: yea.......

Jessie: i told you he would wake up.... and Seion how come you didnt tell me you and Timeka were going to have a baby....

Seion: uhhh.........

jessie: well talk about it later.....

Seion: im hunry...

Timeka: good.... dinner is ready now..

Shinobi: There's his house...*yearns, stretches*

They land and Shinobi knocks on the foor, then opens it.

Shinobi: We back...

Quan: WHAT YOU DONIG BARGIN INTA HERE!?

Shinobi: What da!? *sighs* what ever...come on Hope..

Hope: what are we doing?

Shinobi: Got to do it proper. *under his breath* prop..

Shinobi and Hope step outside. Shinobi slams the door, then knocks. Quan opens it.

Shinobi: Is that good enough for you?

Quan: Yes.

Shinobi: Move..i'm going to our room.

Quan: Why should i move?

Shinobi: What ever

Shinobi pushes Quan back and walks past him and into the room.

Shinobi: Hope can have the bed..i'll take a chair and be fine..

Shinobi grabs a chair and slides it into a corner and sits down.

Hope smiles at shinobi and shakes her head. She sat at the edge of the bed and smiled still. She let out a tiny yawn but not really a tired yawn.

Hope: No....

Hope stood up and took his arm and pulled him to his feet. She grinned and pushed him onto the bed. She sat down in the chair and pulled out her laptop.

Hope: I am not tired. I never sleep at night... most of the time. I do not.. need the bed.. I have some writing to do. I finally got a new idea for my next book. Remember... i write books..

Shinobi: Ohh.. yeah

Hope: Ah ah ah.. i cant tell you till it gets published and you read it for yourself.... but.. ah oh well... i could tell you...

Shinobi: Please do!

Hope: Alright, Well my first book was about training tips and how to make different pokemon foods.

Shinobi: Yeah

Hope: THis time... i plan on writing about my past few years adventures. Sure the names will be different and the lands will ahve fake names but same concept. The ideas i needed.. was how to END it.. seeing how i have not ended my journey yet the book needs to at some point.... so i needed soem ideas... but this last blind rage...well gave me....a few ideas.

Shinobi: Hmm interesting...

Hope: Yeah .... writing its going to be the...fun part

Hope spoke with the skill of sarsasm in her voice

Shinobi: *YAWN-s* Hmm...sounds neat..

Hope: then i plan on doing a ending +50 pages..that have new battle stratagies and a legendary/ rare pokemon pokedex...

Hope smiled and looked at shinobi who was now getting himself under the covers

Hope: Rest well my shinobi

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: it feels so good to eat ( crushin the food)

Timeka: slow down.. youre gettin food everywhere

Seion: sorry.... but it seems like I havent eaten in days.... mny throat is dry.. could you get me a pepsi blue please......

Timeka: oh... ok... ( getting up)

Shinobi layed there, quiet, except Hope's typeing. This was the first time he really had time to think about different stuff. He had been on the go until now. It then hit him, what he had done.

Shinobi: [i]I....killed...my own...brother..........how could i...why was he down there....he wasn't supposed to live that life....that's why i left....he never caught on...and i killed him....just like he was a regular gang member...one that was expected to be killed. Bt, he wasn't. He was my brother....[/i]

A tear rolled down his cheeck. He could let go of the fact, no mater how hard he tried.

Hope had heard this all. She had left her mind open... as she now typed on the computer with her mind to lessen the noise of typeing on the keys. And with hope doing so..she heard every one of shinobi's thoughts. She had no idea what to say or think.. she knew it was wrong of her to....drag any of them into that. Seion, shinobi, her pokemon even, they did not deserve to be dragged into that.

Hope closed the laptop after shutting it down. She sighed and put all her pokeballs in the pouch to her side. She tied it tight and left the room. She walked right out the front door ignoreing all warnings from seion or the others about walking on the streets at night.

Hope walked right past them and down the street.... out of sight. A shadowy figure began to follow her and she figured this was going to happen but she kept her pace. even if the one following picked theirs up. The foot steps got closer and faster.

Hope sighed and continued on her walk. Suddenly a cold hand touched her shoulder. In one move she turned aorund, grabbed the persons arm, and slung them to the ground. She held the palm of her hand about 3 feet from the persons head.

Hope: Do not... i repeat... do not follow me... or... you will be in a world of pain

Guy: Pfft a whimpy girl like you.. hurt me? haha

Hope: You ...dont know who you are talking too...

Guy: a whimpy girl what more do i need to know.. your hand.. ohhh so scary

The guy moved his leg and made hope fall the the ground. He got to his feet and glared at her. She grined.

Guy: why are you happy.. im about to make your life a living He

Hope: Hello! Look behind you...

The guy turned around to see an object floating in the air.... it then moved as hopes hand moved. It slammed into his face and he hit the ground. Hope got up.... and kicked the chunk of metal to the side.

Hope: i figured my telekenesis would come in hand one of these days... now.... Pidgeot GO

She released the huge bird pokemon and got on. It flew here to a secluded calm quiet safe spot far outside of town. She stared at the stars that were now finnaly begining to come out.

Hope: Time to think...

Shinobi sat up. He couldn't sleep, even though he was tired. He walked to the kitchen.

Shinobi: Jessie....gotany Frosted Flakes?

Jessie: Sure,here.

Shinobi grabs it, gets some in his hand and eats them dry.

Shinobi: I'll bring 'em back down when i'm done.

Shinobi then walks back to the room, gets on the bed, and pulls out his computer and espeon.

Shinobi: Espeon, teleport me all my computer software that i don't have in here.

Espeon: [b]Ok[/b]*eyes glow blue, and a bag appears*[b]put them in a bag to make it easier[/b]

Shinobi: Thanks buddy...i wonder where Hope went? *eats another handfull of Frosted Flakes*

E4 Will: I think we got lost...

Will: YOU THINK!?!? We were attacked by a what looked like an evolution of snorlax, we were following the wrong brainwaves, our pokemon were snatched, we got all beat up. UUG, I miss Arko!!!!

E4 Will: Let's teleport back to Seion's place. I think we both need some rest.

Both Wills start to glow and vanish from their spot....

Shinobi: Where you been?

E4 Will: I think we got lost.

Will: YOU THINK!?!? We were attacked by a what looked like an evolution of snorlax, we were following the wrong brainwaves, our pokemon were snatched, we got all beat up!

Shinobi: Ouch...

Hope smiled and her little friend approched her. Its tiny wings fluttered and its color was a vivid green.

Hope: Nice to see you celebi.. now please... go back to that spot.. yo uare safe there..

celebi: bii

the little thing flew off... hope grabbed her stuff and teleported to the house.

Hope: Back.... Ah i see the brotehrs are back as well.... good...now i dont have to worry

Will: You actualy worried?
Hope: Of course.. you guys are my friends i have know E4Will since i was younger... since the exploration days...its all a good... Anyways... ill be in a corner somewhere... find me if you want to talk

Guest The Bouncer
Seion bust into the room

Seion: oh i didnt know you 2 were back...

Will: we just got here... we were banked and our pokemon were stole

Seoin: i got banked too. but they didnt take my pokemon.... hey stop eatin all my frosted flakes ( snatches the box and runs out)

Shinobi: hey get back here ( chasing after him0

Shinobi: GIVE THEM FROSTED FLAKES BACK!

Shinobi took off flying after him. Seion ran to the front door and out into the street, spillngi Frosted Flakes everywhereas he ran. Shinobi caught up to him about a block later. He grabed the box from him, looked into it, and saw it was empty.

Shinobi: Well, if i can't have none..*holds the box upside down* you can't either.

Seion: WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?

Shinobi: You idiot, it was empty when i turned it upside down! you need to look carefully. Well, thanks to YOU, i'm still hungry.

Quan: WHY YOU STEALIN MY FROSTED FLAKES!?

Shionobi: I WON'T STEALING YO FROSTED FLAKES N*GGA!

Quan: WHAT YOU CALL ME WHITE BOY!?

Shinobi: You heard me!

Quan: you should no no white boy called a black dude n*gga...

Shinobi: Yea...well....whatcha gone do bout?

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: fight fight fight... groups of people from houses came out.....

Quan: you forgot where you at... this is Lynhaven.. you swing and everybody out here will swing on you...

Seion: he got a point.... id think twice about this....

various people shouting from the crowd: yea Quan we got yo back... well beat the s*it out tis cracka......

Hope sighed and shook her head.

Hope: Boy.. i give up... let him do what ever....

hope leaned back into a corner and closed her eyes... the 3rd pill now taking effect

Hope: soon the pain, the worry, the headaches...will all drift away

Shinobi: *Kid Buu-like chuckle, kid Buu smrik on his face* i've handled much worse than this...trust me.....and, uhm,...Quan. You have got to be a punk. Want to know why? Cause everybody i've ever faced that i started actually faught me alone. Never had to get no Hoes to fight for him. But, if i must fight all...bring it on....

Shinobi drops the jacket he had on, and tossed it over to Seion.

Shinobi: Hold, Seion. Nobody else touches,...or they die.

Shinobi crouches, and gets into his unorthodox position.

Shinobi: i'll take you in my weak stance boy.

Quan drops into his fightnig posture.

Shinobi: I love fighting people taller than me...

Seion: Why?

Shinobi: Their so easy...

Shinobi took one small step foward, and quan did, too. He walked right into an uppercut. He put all 150 lb. of his weight into it, tiwsting him body for more pressure on the fist. Quan fell, dazed. Instantly, 4 guys jumped out of the crowd. Shinobi dropped them, easy. He took the first (who left in front of him* with several hard licks to the stomach, the second one (from behind) with a mule kick to the stomach, and 2 from the sides at the same time with double uppercuts.

Shinobi: Now you see the trick.

Quan: what ever, bring it on.

Shinobi crouched again, only to be hit from behind. He lashed aronud with a roundhouse to the face then several hits to the nose of the guy. He fell. Shinobi kept his momentum and poped Quan right in the jaw, then another to the nose. both guys fell, with broken noses. then it was on. 7 people jumped him, and landed at least 1 kick each. Shinobi hit the ground, hard. It was all over then, or at least the Lynhaven guys thought.

Guy: Yea, what now cracka.

Guy2: Don't mess with what you can't handle.

Shinobi: What....e.ver...*spits out blood* WE'LL SEE!

Shinobi brought both feet up, connectnig where it really urt on the 2 that said something. Shinobi was up in a flash, and in his stance. He backed up to a wall.

Guy3: You just messed up.

Shinobi: Watch and learn..my enamy....alot you cando when you know there are no surprises behind you......

Guy3: what ever....

Shinobi jumped up, boosted off the wall, and landed behind him. He landed crouched, his hair falling around him. He had one hand, fingered spreadl ike a football player, on the ground, with the other one on his leg, waiting to lash out at anyone who came to him. He smirked, but it was hid by his hair. He jumped again, poping both the guy talknig and the guy behind him with a boot to the face. That allowed him to get against the wall to repeat. This time, the guys warent so stupid. when he landed, 4 guys grabbed him and slammed him into the wall. They withdrew tasiers(sp, big time)

Guy5: 5,000 volt stun guns...one pop and you'll be tritchngi so bad you won't see clearly...

Shinobi: how would you know, pop yourself in da dildoe?

Guy5: you'll see!

The guy pushes a button and rams the stun gun into Shinobi stomach.

Shinobi: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Shinobi drops to the ground, in pain. They other start stomping him.

Hope: there he goes....... i cant interfere... i cant....cant cant..

hopes hands were shakeing and she sat in the corner

Hope: My powers of seeing the futur are returning... i thought the head injury stoped them...but they return. i have forseen this.... dangit.. i cant take this.....i wish that power would go away..
---------------------

ooc: ignore attachment

Shinobi glanced over towards Seion. He was just standing there.

Shinobi" Seion...please.......help..........me..........

Shinobi then lashes out with his hand, knocknig into the guy beside him. It knocked him over, but Shinobi's hand kept going. It took down 3 other people before stopping. Shinobi was up in a flash.

Shinobi: *panting* Seion...thanks.....FOR NOTHING...i always wanted a friend that stands there and watches his friend get the crap betean out of him for no reason besides the fact that he was standing up for his values.....nice...always wanted one of them....

Shinobi jumps up and takes off flying. A few minutes later he lands on the top of a house. He ballences on the pointy tip with ease, never having to hold his arms out for support. he just walked over to the chimney and leaned up against it, then sat there. Again, the thoughts, the sights,...the sounds...the feelings of killing his own brother came back. Shinobi shook his hair wildly, trying to knock the memory away. All it did was mess his hair up, clouding his vision. He sat there, trynig not to pay attention to it. But, he only found 1 way. He pulled out the pill bottle he had took from Hope and opened it. He put 10 in his mouth.

*they were asleep*
E4 Will: Will! Wake up.

Will gets up with a dazed look.

E4 Will: We have to get out of here.

Will: Why?

E4 Will: Cause, whatever's gonna happen may be fatal to the both of us.

Will: What about our pokemon?

E4 Will: Don't worry, we can catch a few pokemon to help us get our pokemon back. We need to leave now.

E4 Will grabs his bag. Will gets the remaining pokeballs on his gauntlet and opens the back door. They both went out the door and suddenly dissappeared into a new location....

Hope: He did it.... now....which ones did he take...the blue...the brain dedners or.....uh oh... i remember itook all the sleeping pills and brain deadners.. all thats left were the blue pills!

Hope stood up and teleported next to shinobi who now looked quite petrified. Hope sighed and looked around. His solid body seemed to not move. It was not rock but it felt like it. The entire system shut down. muscles stopped working...oragnas quit he was just a statue now. Hope knew what she had to do...although she had prefered not to.

Hope: Ugh.. why did he do this.... sure his visions thoughts memories....hauntedh im so....but come on.. taking the one pill he did not know what it did...come on!

hope touched his cold stone like body and began to glow green... she dissapered and so did he. they reappered in the crystal cave in saffron. Swimming in the lake was a glowing pokemon...it surfaced

??: Bii?

Hope: No time for that Celebi...my loyal friend and pokemon.. we need to help him out

Celebi: bii *nods*

celebi flew around shinobi and touched his head in several points. Then the little pokemon began to glow green as well as hope was. Hopes energy was transfered into celebi and hope fell to her knees. Celebi rested a little hand on shinobis forhead nad all the green glow went from celebi...to shinobi.

Hope stood up as shinobi's body began working again.... his heart.. his lungs...his blood and such. Hope glanced at him as his eyes opened. Celebi rushed into the lake so not to be seen.....it swam to the center of the lake

--------------------------------------------
ooc: celebi is hope's it agreed to go with her... but lives in this SECRET cave

this cave was not known by...well you know....seion (yet) timeka (yet) or the wills

just hope and shinobi know of this kave/lake/overgrown forest

They re-appeared at the elite four, Steven's room. Steven looked at the torn apart Wills.

Steven: Will, from the Johto E4? Why are you here, and what happened?

E4 Will: I foresaw something about to kill me and my brother back in Johto(i dunno, tell me IM if i messed up) so we fled here. Before that, a very Elite gang jumped us and took all our pokemon. They even went through the trouble of taking the pokemon in our pc. Could you help us?

Will: Don't forget about the Snorelax Evo.

Steven: An evolution of Snorelax? Well I could help you for your work with the government. 5th Elite, you will get Jiraachi, the 3rd pokemon kept by the government.

Will: 5th Elite?

Steven: Yes, he's the 5th person that joined the Elite Four. Now you, Will, you shall have Deoxys, the 4th pokemon kept by the government. You can keep these pokemon and their level goes beyond that of a normal pokemon (maybe the maximum of l.150 will do for this thread. they're about 110 reight now). Now, 5th Elite, if you defeat this gang and get your pokemon back, the government will collect some of the pokemon you found to a new place for a brand new league. When you find the new island show the leaders of the island the Jiraachi and you shall be made champion of their league.

E4 Will: Sounds good. Thanks much Steven.

Steven: Same here as well and good luck.

The 2 Will then dissappear again with their new pokemon....

Shinobi: What da......what happened......what was those pills...nothing i've ever seen or done......feel like a car ran over me......repeatedly....what were they?

Hope: .....

Shinobi: Nice......if you don't know what it is....don't take more than 5 of 'em...

Hope: Shouldn't take 'em at all...

Shinobi: Like you got room to talk.....you did it for a reason..to end the physical pain....i did it for basically the same reason...to end the mental pain.....