Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello once again my fellow Otakus'. Two more drawings.
[URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Android.jpg]Android[/URL] Just my own creation.
[URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Trohan.jpg]Trohan[/URL] My character, for those who don't remember or have never heard of her, shes part of my DB series. It took me [I]forever[/I] to draw her hands.:eek: Please rate ect.
Posted
[color=green]very nice. i perfer the first one, but i can hardly see it. i'm on a school computer an it's all messed up. :P[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenji [/i]
[B]I love it, but on the second pic it looks like he has breasts. Apart from that its great 10/10 for the first. [/B][/QUOTE]
...That IS a girl. Read what I said next to the picture.

Thanks though Kenj.^^
Posted
The second one is [i]supposed[/i] to have breasts, seeing as though SPX referred to the character as a her lol. That picture isn't bad, other than the face... It kind of looks somewhat rushed and too much like a guy.

The android is pretty good.
Posted
O.O We posted at the exact same time. Well the eye lashes are suppose to be noticable but they arn't, I drew them to light I guess. I didn't rush her atall, it took me along time to finish this pic. Oh well, thanks.
Posted
[color=navy]I really like the first one. It seems as though you really have gotten the folds in the clothes correctly. Man I wish I could do it correctly. Every time I put folds or lines they look like they don't belong >.< Good Job![/color]
Posted
[color=green]there much better now that i can see them. the brests are a little exagerated on trohan, though.

and rhys, how come i've never seen any of your work? i would really like to.[/color]
Posted
[color=navy]*Looks around nervously* Hehe my work...? Well....its cause they suck and no one wants to look at them cause they'll blind your eyes!!! No its cause the pictures would have to be on a site called elfwood. If I try to attach it here it says that the attachment is too large and I haven't really updated my elfwood account resently. So that's basically why.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]i've been to elfwood, what's your name there?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]nice. the head and chest are kind of small, but it looks good. nice job.[/color]
Posted
All three pictures are ten times better what I could do in my dreams. So they are all great!

*Reads Kenji's posts. Bursts out laughing*

I like the second one the best personally...Its original and originality goes along way in my book.

Plus I like the hair. It almost reminded me of Trunks' hair but the two little hairs in her face are cool...
Posted
[color=skyblue] *applaudes* Beautiful! ^^ I love the first one! I can honestly find nothing wrong with it at all.

The second one is really good too, although her right hand and her breasts are a little out of proportion.

As for the third, the body is perfect. Although, in my opinon, the face, even if it's a different anime style, doesn't seem too much like Trunks. The hair is great, though. All in all, I like it. ^^ [/color]
Posted
Why thank you everyone.^^

Here is something I just finished. The drawings arn't the best because I was rushing but oh well. The words my be hard to read though, I had to down size them alot.:o So here are the lyrics.

[I][SIZE=1]Good morning son
I am a bird
Wearing a brown polyester shirt
You want a coke?
Maybe some fries?
The roast beef combo's only nine ninety five
But it's okay You don't have to pay
I've got all the change

Everybody knows
It hurts to grow up
But everybody does
It's so weird to be back here
Let me tell you what
The years go on and
We're still fighting it
And you're so much like me
I'm sorry

Good morning son
Twenty years from now
Maybe we'll both sit down
And have a few beers
And I can tell
You about today
And how I picked you up
And everything changed
It was pain
Sunny days and rain
I knew you'd feel the same things

Everybody knows
It sucks to grow up
And everybody does
And it's so weird to be back here
Let me tell you what
The years go on and
We're still fighting it

You'll try and try
And one day you'll fly
Away from me

It was pain
Sunny days and rain
I knew you'd feel the same things

Everybody knows
It hurts to grow up
And everybody does
And it's so weird to be back here
Let me tell you what
The years go on and
We're still fighting it
And you're so much like me
I'm sorry[/SIZE] [/I]

The whole picture was inspired by the featured music video right [URL=http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/multimedia/mvideos/featured.shtml]here[/URL].

Please tell me what you think of the picture.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Although I am not a DBZ fan at all, I did like that page with the poem on it. Very nice. I like to see actual drawings and not all this digital stuff. Prettyness.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green]very nice. i love the pic of trunk's face at the bottom. great job. i always love your work.[/color]
Posted
i'm with ssj3, but i like the chest. i think the chin is too pointy, but hey, who am i to judge? i can't draw dbz worth a...

well, you get the idea. anyway...:)
Posted
Ooh! Kewlish ^_^ all the things I was gonna CC have already been done. Personally I find it quite hard to come up with original DBZ designs, so I've think you've done a great job!
My character is the Grandson of Trunks called... Trunks surprisingly :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...