SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 I've noticed that alot of people have been getting sick lately, a few here even. Aswell as myself. I missed 4 out of 5 days of school(Wed was a snowday though) this week and the one day I did go(yesterday)I was misrable all day. So what have you come down with?
DeathKnight Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [color=crimson]I've been getting over a sinus infection for the past week, bloody annoying more than anything else. It seems that flu/colds/etc are flying about alot down here too. Stupid Infection. Geh.[/color]
Sui Generis Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 This year I've missed I think 8 days total because I've been sick. Thats a huge number for me. Speaking of which I was sick today and yesterday and din't go to school. What a coincidence.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 14, 2003 Author Posted February 14, 2003 Yeah I've got a really bad cold, I got it sunday night. I just started coughing yesterday so I'm not sure if I'm getting better or worse.:( I hope you get better DeathKnight, you too Lalaith Ril.
Sui Generis Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Thanks! Hope you get better to. But yeah at one time almost half of our school was out so its pretty bad here. Around 550 out of 1358 were gone.....Thats alot.
Frankie Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 sick jsut the other day i was lovely sick... Mwahaha i know my schools gonna kick me out.... ..stupid privet schools attendence rules and such... oh well.. .its not like i liked it there.. Im not sure what i got but.... *rolls eyes* i dont enjoy it
Deedlit Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [color=009966]I was sick on Thursday, Friday, all weekend, Monday, and I'm still sick! After the first three days of staying home, I decided that I was gonna go to school whether I was better or not since everyone else at school was/is sick anyhow.... >.>; Stupid bronochitis.....(sp?) *walks off mumbling and coughing*[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 14, 2003 Author Posted February 14, 2003 Thanks. Thats sounds pretty similar to over here. :/
Guest visser 3 Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 I got a big stuffing nose it bugs the crap out of me big time.My dad is always telling me to blow your nose but i've already blown it about a million times already.It sucks.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 I'm sick right now actually I can barely look at the screen I'm gonna end up knocking myslef out. Oh well the weather forecast for us in northern Virginia is a foot of snow tomorrow that should get us out of school.
Fall Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Ha..Haha. I haven't had a serious sickness for over a year. And not a day off school all this year...Bah, not that I'm happy about that part.
Corey Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Besides my overall feeling of crappiness right now, I felt like throwing up a few times over the past week.
Ultima Legacy Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 I also had a cold last week. Really bad. But Last year was hell. I got the stomach flu. I coughed up blood once, and... well you get it
Juu Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I think I might have caught something today... >< I went skiing, and it was around 38 degrees. I fell about three times, and each time, it was because someone fell on top of me. The air was really thin too, and I got really thirsty. My head hurts really bad, and my throat hurts really bad. In January, half of my whole school was absent for a whole week. I think I might have caught the same thing they did...[/color] [/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=darkblue]I for one have had bronchitis for about 3 months. I finally broke down & went to the doctor for antibiotics so it's starting to get better. I get either bronchitis or pneumonia every year during the winter, so I'm at least thankful it's not pneumonia. That is the [i]worst.[/i][/color]
Bremma Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Ive had a cold and sore throat, but it just went away yesterday. Sadly, the peak of my sickness was Valentines day...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 16, 2003 Author Posted February 16, 2003 I think I got my mum sick.. She was complaining about a sore throat yesterday.:o
black cat Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 i've been sick for 4 weeks! im miserable. alls ive been doing is geeting on the computer and watching vhd and vhd:bloodlust or other animes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now